Childhood nerd buddies

I Go Crazy Because of You

20 vs 1.

You were now kicking and punching 2 men at a time and when those 2 men doubled over, another 1..2.. or 3 men will go attack.

Infinite behind you, tried their best to help but in a matter of just a few minutes, they were all knocked down.

You looked at them when you just finished kicking 1 man and shook your head.

"I told you guys to not come along with me, Myungsoo will scold me if he knew this!" You said, eyeing each of them, they all look so pityful.

Another man came to attactk you, but because you were fast, you managed to gave him a high kick.

"That was for the friends of my boyfriend! ! This is so unfair! 1 vs 20?! The heck?!" You said, irritated.

You spun around to see again if Infinite's okay, and glad they were looking better than a while ago, they just got small punch/kicks so the hurt didnt last for long.

And the moment you turned your head, a punch came to your face and to your stomach.

"oww~" You doubled over and kneeled down.

"JIYEON!" Infinite behind you all shouted, worried.

You wiped your mouth with blood using the back of your right hand and smirked.

"Woah~ At last you hit me." You said, smiling evilly.

But then tha man who just punch you came towards you and held your collar up, which made you to stood up too.

You spat on his face, making him more angry. You smirked when you saw his brows furrowed with his eyes growing wide.

"What? Punch me again you punk!" You said.

As soon as he will almost punch you, he was cut off by the sudden voice.

"Woah~ Why didnt you guys invite us? Jiyeon~ That was unfair to fight guys with your own!" A familiar voice came.

You turned your head and saw your girls, all smirking. You smiled. *Good timing girls*

Infinite turned their heads and smiles came out from their faces. They felt hopes now that T-ara was now complete.

Hwayoung looked at the pityful Sungjong and gave him a smile. *Good boy for telling us* She thought.

Then, soon, T-ara came and gave punches and kicks to the men who were just attacking you.

--

--

Meanwhile, the 4 members of Kara went to the room where Myungsoo and Hara were staying at.

"Jiyeon is now being attack by 20men, what's going on here Hara?" Gyuri asked as she opened the door.

Hara looked up to see her girls, and she narrowed her brows when she saw Nicole.

"What happened to Nicole?" Hara asked. Myungsoo looked to see Nicole too.

"Jiyeon did this" Nicole stated as she held her face.

*JIYEON?! WAIT. THE OTHER GIRL JUST SAID THAT SHE WAS BEING ATTACK BY 20 MEN.* Myungsoo suddenly stood up.

Hara looked up at him. "Where do you think you're going uh?!" She asked.

Myungsoo dusted his shirt. "I need to save Jiyeon!" He then started walking but he got blocked by the other members.

"No, not until she begged and gave her decision to us." Gyuri said.

Myungsoo gave him a death glare. Gyuri leaned back, being scared at his glare.

Gyuri pushed Jiyoung at her front. "Sure this boy has a scary glare." Gyuri muttered.

Jiyoung giggled. "Unni, dont tell me you are getting scared at this boy?!"

Hara chuckled, cutely. Myungsoo then turned his head to see Hara chuckling.

"What's funny?" Myungsoo asked, now glaring at her.

Hara cleared . "Your death glare is still the same, scary glare.." She stated.

Nicole, Seungyeon, Gyuri and Jiyoung looked at Hara, confused. Myungsoo tilted his head.

"Hey guys, can you let me and this guy be alone first, I need to talk to him.." Hara requested.

Gyuri nodded. "Then I guess we need to move to another room and treat Nicole's face." Gyuri went out as the 3 followed her.

Only Myungsoo and Hara now in the room.

Hara thens at down on the edge of the bed, crossing her legs.

Myungsoo was just standing there, looking at her.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

Hara flipped her hair and looked at him. "Dont you remember me?" She asked, with a sweet smile.

"Remeber you? I remember you as Jiyeon's enemy who always go after her to force her to join your gang." He stated, coldly.

Hara giggled. "Ani, you know me since 7yearsold.."

Myungsoo titled his head. *Know her? 7years old?*

Hara saw him being confused, she stood up, walking towards Myungsoo.

Myungsoo furrowed his brows as Hara make her move.

Hara then paused right in front of Myungsoo.

"I was a nerd too back then... and you are like my only friend when I was 7years old.." She said, softly.

Myungsoo just stared at her. "What are you talking about?"

 

-Flashback-

Hara was 7 years old back then, and she was always bullied at her school for being so ugly and so nerdy.

"Hey, can you tell your mom to spend money for your plastic surgery?"
"Your face is just hurting my eyes. Transfer school now!"

"Ugly duckling! Go away! I hate seeing your face!"

Hara always cries because of the hurtful comments she always gets when she was young. She always eats alone every lunch and she always sits at the back of the classroom.

*Hara, come on, once you grew up, you will totally be a princess. A beautiful princess..* Hara thought to herself, cheering herself.

But then, a few kids approached her and started giving her bad comments again.

She will almost cry when she heard a loud shout.

"YAH! CAN YOU STOP TEASING HER?" A voice, brave voice came.

He then gave death glares on each students that was just hurting Hara.

"Oh no, the death glare boy. come on before he kill us with his glares..." The students muttered and went away.

He then approached Hara, he is also a nerd, but a good looking one. He handed a handkerchief to her.

Hara got the handkerchief and sniffed over there.

"Tell me if those students bully you again okay? And just be brave! Nerds arent meant to be bullied at!" He said.

Hara looked up at him. "T-Thank you.."

"You're welcome, btw, im Kim Myungsoo! You can call me Myungsoo!" He beamed.

 

And from that day, Hara and Myungsoo became buddies. The nerd buddies. Although they are being bullied at, Myungsoo always gave them death glares that made those students to back away.

But then after a few more months, Hara's parents decided to migrate and so Hara have to move into a different school..

 

-End of the Flashback-

 

*So, that was her..* Myungsoo thought and just looked at Hara who looks like will cry soon.

Hara cleared and raised an eyebrow. "So, do you remember now?"
Myungsoo nodded. "How come you turned into a gang?"

"I want to revenge." Hara stated. Myungsoo looked away but then he looked back again to Hara.

"Why would you revenge? And is revenging including for Jiyeon to join your gang?"

"No, but Jiyeon joining our gang will help our gang be stronger" She said.

"I dont get it! So just please let me go and let go of Jiyeon too." Myungsoo spun and will soon twist the knob when Hara gave her a back hug.

Myungsoo startled by the sudden move of Hara.

--

--

"Jiyeon! Go find Myungsoo now! We can do this!" Hyomin shouted at you.

"Are you guys sure?" You asked them to be sure.

They all nodded. You smiled. "Okay, im going!" You waved and gave the last kick to the amn you were just fighting. Some men had turn to blocked you but Hwayoung and Qri managed to attacked them to give you way.

 

You then kick each of the room. After 4 more doors, you kick the next door.

*I hope this is it! My feet are already hurting! There are 3 more doors though* You thought and sighed.

You balled both your fist and bent down a little to ready. 3...2...1 You kicked the door, it opened.

But then your eyes widened. When you saw Hara hugging Myungsoo.

Myungsoo blinked as he saw you who just kicked the door with a fierce face. *JIYEON!!!!* He happily thought.

*MYUNGSOO!* You happily thought too, but then you grew angry when you saw Hara hugging him.