New but seems familiar Nerd at school

I Go Crazy Because of You

The next day at school..

A large crowded people are in the middle of the campus.

People keeps on looking at this new nerd guy who looks so different. But seems famiiar...

"Is that Myungsoo the nerd??"                         "Although he has those ugly glasses, still he looks so hot with his hair"

"OMONA,Myungsoo the nerd?How come he looks so hot in that hair?!"

People gathered around Myungsoo.

Myungsoo is so lost, He doesnt know what to do.

Other Infinite nerds saw Myungsoo from the crowded people.

Hoya and Dongwoo shrugged themsleves in the crowded people and get Myungsoo's wrist. As soon as they reached it, they pulled Myungsoo out and ran together with the other members.

Soon, they reached the school garden. It was really peaceful there.

Only the nerds are staying there..

Infinite nerds widened their eyes at Myungsoo's appearance.

Sunggyu slowly pointing Myungsoo's hair. "L-ah.. You..What have you done to..Your hair??"

Myungsoo slightly touched his hair and beamed. "Hyung, is it good?"

They all nodded.

"L-ah! You look so different!" Hoya said.

"You look better with that hair!" Hoya beamed and lighlty punch you in the arm.

"Hyung! You look..handsome with it!... except for the glasses..." Sungjong pointed the nerd glasses.

Myungsoo pouted. "I cant..take this off.. You know my vision is really worst...blurry..."

Their shoulders deflated.

"But, why did you put some style on your hair? even the very first button on your uniform, it was ed." Woohyun asked.

Myungsoo ruffled his hair, and ducked his head. *I... Actually... It's for Jiyeon*

"I dont know... i feel like hairstyling my hair..." Myungsoo said. And they Ohed.

Soon the bell rang. And they proceeded to their respective classrooms.

--

Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo went to their room.

Soon, they arrived at the room, their classmates started whispering at each other.

"Do we have a new classmate? Why is he with the nerdy buddies?"                "BABO! That is Myungsoo!!"

"M-Myungsoo? How can he be so hot in that hairstyle??"

Hwayoung, who saw the 2 nerds with the guy who looks different stared at Myungsoo.

When Myungsoo's passing her seat, she pointed at him. *Is that Myungsoo!?*

Sungjong and Sungyeol saw Hwayoung and they nodded at Hwayoung. Hwayoung made a face to those two.

You were sleeping in your table, so you didnt notice the new appearance of Myungsoo.

*She's sleeping.. H-how can she see my new look... Jiyeon-ahh.. Wake upppp* Myungsoo thought as he sit on his chair while his eyes are glued on you.

--

Soon the teacher arrived. And saw the new student beside you.

"Goodmorning class... Oh, do we have a new student or..." She said.

"Ma'am, he's Myungsoo the nerd!" One student whispered and the teacher Ohhed.

You heard the word Goodmorning and stood your head up to see your teacher in front. And she asked if do you guys have a new classmate.. You furrowed yoru brows *STUPID WHY WILL THEY ACCEPT A NEW STUDENT THIS DECEMBER?!*

But you look for who it is, you saw your teacher looking the seat beside you. You look at it and saw a new looking nerd. but a hotter nerd.

*A new student!? Why is he sitting in Myungnerd's seat?!* You thought.

Then he look at you. Your eyes widened in shocked.

"Mu-Myung-MYUNGNERD?!!!!" You stuttered, You stood up and pointed at him.

Your teacher looked at you, same with other students. "is there any problem Ms. Park?"

You sat down and shook your head.

Myungsoo smiled. Your eyes still widened in shock.

*HOW.. DID HE BECAME SO HOT IN THAT HAIRSTYLE?! BUT OFF THAT GLASSES. HE SHOULD HAVE JUST REMOVE THAT OMFG. HOW..* You spazzed in your thoughts like crazy.