Kim Moonsoo

I Go Crazy Because of You

After a couple of more days, Myungsoo is now very okay that he already left the hospital with you, who keeps him accompany.  You didnt mind school afterall.

Stepping out of the hospital, Myungsoo walked forward and raised up his both hands. You paused and watch him, smiling.

He then turned to face you and bent down in your eye level. He then smiled. You smiled back.

"Im so hapy that I can finally go out of this hospital!" He said, beaming.

You just smiled at him. *Im also happy you were now okay.*

Then Myungsoo kissed your nose, making you blink your eyes.

He then held your hands. "Come on! Let's go!"

"Where?" You asked.

"My house! I bet my parents are 100% worried and I am not yet introducing you to them right?" He said..

"But you just left hospital, wouldnt you be resting for more?" You asked.

Myungsoo giggled. "Yah, im totally okay now see? come on!"

You nodded. "Arasseo~"

--

--

After an hour of travelling to go to Myungsoo's house, you finally arrived.

Myungsoo rang the bell on their house. "What's taking it so long for them to open the gate?" Myungsoo asked himself.

You giggled at his cute irritated face.

Then after a few more minutes, the gate opened.

You blinked at the person who opened it. He looks like a younger Myungsoo. And he's also goodlooking like Myungsoo, but he's not a nerd.

"YAH! NERDY HYUNG!" He shouted. You blinked more.

"WHY DID YOU GO HOME ONLY NOW?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU NERD?" He said, angry.

"Yah! Shh! Why are you suddenly becoming angry? Where's umma and appa?" Myungsoo asked.

The boy raised an eyebrow. "No, you're lucky they went to our province when you started being gone."

Myungsoo sighed in relief and looked at you and he smiled.

"Come on, let's go inside." Myungsoo held your hand but the boy blocked the both of you.

"Moonsoo!" Myungsoo said.

"Hyung! Who's she? Why are you suddenly bringing a girl home? And im asking you where have you been? Do you know that i cant go out since i need to look at this house for the past days?!" The boy called Moonsoo angrily stated.

Myungsoo ruffled his hair but Moonsoo slapped his hands.

"Mianhae dongsaeng~ah, ive been to my friends' house these past days. I didnt mean to leave you alone.." Myungsoo beamed.

*Oh.. did he just lied about the incident?* You giggled quietly.

Moonsoo hmfed and made a way for you and Myungsoo.

"Come on, let's go inside." He said and you followed him.

Moonsoo from behind are watching you both going inside. He looked at your intertwined hands and raised an eyebrow.

*Hyung suddenly going home with a girl uh? Did something happened to the both of them? Hyung doesnt even talk about girls. But ooh~ his girl is a hot chick!* Moonsoo thought and went inside too, smirking.

--

--

Inside, Myungsoo let you sat down on a couch in their living room. You looked around and surely their house is so clean and great. And it is also big, but it's not a mansion.

Myungsoo went upstairs to put his things up in his room and so he can change into a comfortable clothes.

You look around and saw a family picture on the table beside you. It was their family picture. You giggled at the looks of Myungsoo. He's the only nerd in the picture. His brother surely is not  a nerd, even his mom nor his dad. His parents is also goodlooking.

You were cut by your thoughts when Moonsoo, his brother came up.

"Hey girl." He called. You looked at him.

He sat down on the opposite couch of the couch you were sitting and crossed his legs.

Surely, he's so much different with Myungsoo.

"Why are you with my hyung? Who are you?" He asked coldly.

*Oh great, this boy.* You rolled your eyes. You saw him raised an eyebrow.

"Im Park Jiyeon, Jiyeon for short. Im your brother's girlfriend." You stated.

You saw his mouth opened. "G-Girlfriend?!"

You nodded. "Yeah, why?!"

"Are you insane?! How come you end up with my nerdy brother when you're looking so hot and pretty?!" He asked with a shock tone.

"Mwo?!" You were shock by his sudden question. "Yah!" You shouted.

"Yow~ Chill girl. I was just shock that finally my brother got a girl.." He sang.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "You surely are way too different with your brother." You said.

He smirked. "I know right."

Your mouth opened but no words came out.

"I like you. Good thing my brother met you. I think his sudden appearance change is all because of you.. hmm~ so he wanted to fit with your beauty.. that's why he threw up all his nerdy yucky clothes." He let out a disgusting face.

You giggled. 

"Wow~ You laughed cutely, btw, im not yet introducing myself properly. Im Kim Moonsoo! Hyung's younger brother. I am a 94er~" He said.

You smiled. "Nice to meet you Moonsoo! You can call me noona since I am older than you."
He clapped his hands cutely. "Neh noona!!"

*Aigoo~ He's so cute!* You thought and beamed.


Now, you and Moonsoo keeps on having a conversation.

You laughed at his stories about Myungsoo's embrassing moments.

"Wahahahaha did that really happened to him?" You asked, laughing harder.

He was also laughing. "If you can just see his face that time, it was sooooooooooooooo EPIC!! WAHAHAHA"

Then suddenly, Myungsoo came out, blinking.

*Woah, they're close already when I just fixed my things up there?* He smiled and cleared his throat making you and Moonsoo looked up at him.

"Hi!" You waved a hand. Myungsoo approached you and sat down beside you.

"Hyung, You surely hit a jackpot from winning her uh?!" Myungsoo said, wiggling his brows.

You giggled at his childness.

"Aish! you better shut up!" Myungsoo said, giving him his famous glares.

Moonsoo made a face and sweatly beamed at you. "Noona! Tell him to stop glaring at me!"

You giggled and tugged on Myungsoo's sleeves. "Oppa, stop giving glares at Moonsoo!"

Myungsoo looked at you. "Yah~ Why are you saving my brother?"

You laughed. "Ahh.. you're brother is so cute. So i need to save him!"

Myungsoo started tickling you. "Yah. Yah."

"Yahh! Oppa!! Stop tickling me!!" You yelped, laughing really hard.

Moonsoo made a disgusting face. "Eww, i cant stand watching you both. Now that hyung's finally home, im going out! BYE!"

Myungsoo stopped tickling you and blinked. He heard the door slammed hard meaning Moonsoo finally left.

"Look, you're brother went out. It's your fault!" You said, pouting.

"Yah, i think you just like my brother than me."Myungsoo said, getting jealous.

"Maybe~" You sang which made you earned another round of tickles from Myungsoo.

"Stop it already or ill punch your face!!!" You yelped.

Myungsoo smiled evilly. "No, you cant punch your boyfriend's face~" He was now on top of you since you were now laying on the couch.

He stop tickling you and looked at you passionately. You blinked at him.

"Finally we can have another sweet moments right?" He asked. You eyed him.

He leaned closer at you  and kissed your forehead.

"I love you Jiyeon." he said smiling. You smiled back.

"Nado... I love you too Myungsoo.." You said.

He then leaned closer again and you closed your eyes.But he only kissed you on the nose.

You scrunched your nose and pouted. Myungsoo giggled and thought you got disappointed.

He let out an evil smirk.

"What?" You asked in an annoyed tone.

"Why are you suddenly looking so disappointed?" He asked smiling.

"No, im not." You said.

"Yes you are.."

"No, Im not."
"Is it because I just kissed your nose.. not your lips?"

"Huh?! No Im not disappointed okay." You crossed your arms.

"Yes you are missy~"

"No, Im-"

You were cut when Myungsoo pressed his lips against yours. You blinked with wide eyes. His eyes were already close.

*OMG. Is this the first time seeing him this close to me with his eyes closed?! He looks...so perfect..* You thought and finally gave in. You closed your eyes and kissed back.

 

 

 


WAHAHAHA OHYEAH ANOTHER SWEET MOMENT DHJAKGDJKAGDKAJGDKA  AND MOONSOO WAHAHAHAH MYUNGSOO'S BROTHER ADGJKGKGFAKGFAJKGFAK