Awkward day

I Go Crazy Because of You

It is already Christmas vacation!

10 days left and it is already Christmas. You are so excited happy with this coming Christmas vacation since your parents are with you.

"Jiyeon, sweety, can I ask you to go to the grocery?" Your mom said.

"Sure mom!" You replied, and went to run upstairs.

You wore the clothes that your mom left from your bed.

"Ah, At last! Not a girly clothes!" You said.

*But on the second thought, it makes me... cute? URGH UMMAAAA!! I wanna wear my y&hot clothes!!* You thought.

You went down and saw your mom holding her phone.

"I called Myungsoo and told him to come with you" Your mom beamed.

"EH?! UMMA? ARE YOU... HOW COME YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER?" Your eyes are widened in shocked.

Your mom winked and ignored your question. "He'll be here in a minute." She said.

*How come umma have contacts with Myungned?!* You thought as you sat on the couch playing with your phone.

After 30minutes, the door bell rang. Your mom went to see who it was.

"Myungsoo~" Your mom beamed.

Myungsoo did a 90 degree bow and greeted.

You stood up and saw him in the gate.

"Sweety, Go now, and buy the groceries okay?" Your mom pushed you.

You walked to the gate and eyed Myungsoo.

*What?* Myungsoo thought to himself. And he felt his heart going babump babump.

--

You walked with him to the bus stop. It was so silent and awkward.

Myungsoo keeps on looking at you secretly, and once you caught him, he looked away.

You broke up the silence. "Yah! How come my mom has your number?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I..I dont know" He replied.

"Mwo?!" You almost punch him when a kid run towards your way crying.

You bent down and held the kid's shoulder."yah, why are you crying?"Although you were, concern, but the tone of your voice seems to be an angry voice which made the kid cry even more.

Myungsoo bent down and stole the kid from you."heyya~ why are you crying?"

You rolled your eyes."Why are kids always scared of me?!" You said, standing up.

After a few minutes of taking care of the kid by Myungsoo, the kid stopped crying and thanked Myungsoo.

Soon, you started walking again.

"Youknow,if you kept that tone with the kids, they willsurely be scared of you." Myungsoo said,smiling and started running.

You looked at up him, running already. "YAH!!!!!!" You run too to catch him.

--

Soon, you arrived at the grocery..

It was so awkward the whole time. Myungsoo's heart keeps on beating so fast. Same with you.

After a couple of hours getting what stuffs to buy, you went out of the grocery store.

"Aish!It is heavy!" You complained, holding only 2 bags of grocery bags, while Myungsoo is holding 4 bags.

"Should I help you?" Myungsoo asked.

You looked at him."Tss, are you trying to be a hero? You have a Oh-this-is-so-heavy look in your face already and you're trying to help me?" You let out a laugh.

*I just dont want you feeling tired* Myungsoo smiled.

You both walked down the streets.

Again, it was awkward and silent.

"Uhm.." You both said. You both looked at each other and looked away.

"You go first" He said.

"No, you go" You said.

"Hm..Okay.. Uhm.. Jiyeon-ah.."He got cut off when you stopped walking, he bumped into you.

*What's wrong?* He thought.