They are really dating

I Go Crazy Because of You

After eating in the restaurant..

Myungsoo dragged you to Kangnam and you both walked on the road holding hands.

Myungsoo kept on smiling while walking with you.

And some girls would look at Myungsoo and started blushing. You can even hear some whispers about him.

"Oh my~ That guy is so handsome.. I betthat girl is so lucky~"

"Aww~ I hope Ive get a boyfriend like him.."

You shot deadly glares in each of them, and they looked away when you did that.

Myungsoo saw you and giggled.

You looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "What's funny?"

Myungsoo patted your head with his free hand. Then he held both of your shoulders. So now you're both facing each other. Myungsoo bent down in your eye level and smiled.

You just stare at him.

"Are you getting jealous because I'm getting their attention?" Myungsoo teased and poked your cheeks.

You slapped his hands and crossed your arms. "Im not jealous okay. Err. Why do you have to be that... that..."

"That what?" Myungsoo smiled.

"..that..."

"Handsome?"

"handsome!" You covered your mouth, embarassed.

Myungsoo smiled. "So you are admitting that Im handsome right now?" He smirked.

You just looked at his eyes and then smirked. Then you hit his forehead with your forehead. he winced while rubbing his forehead and you laughed.

"Yah~~" He called. You stuck your tounge out.

"Yah~ Come here!" He called again as you ran. He was chasing you.

"Ahh~ Come and get me~~" You ran backwards and stuck your tounge out.

He smiled. "Yah! If I get you, you will owe me something!"

"Owe your face!" You laughed while laughing but then you bumped into someone.

You stopped and started storming out. "YAH! WATCH WERE YOU'RE GOING!" You scolded as you were straightening yourself up.

Myungsoo stopped running as he saw you bumped into someone. His eyes widened to see who you bumped into.

You looked up and saw Sunggyu.

"J-Jiyeon-ssi.. M-mian-mianhae" He stuttered and bowing like forever.

But then the other members saw a handsome guy behind you. *He is familiar..* They all thought.

You crossed your arms. And looked back to see Myungsoo smiling and approaching you.

As he approached you, he greeted his friends. "Hey~"

They all bowed to Myungsoo.

"L-ah.. Is that you?" Sungyeol asked. The other members were shocked by the question of Sungyeol.

Myungsoo beamed. "Hey, it's me.. cant you recognize me?"

The other members widened their eyes to hear that it is Myungsoo.

"W-what..."

"..H-happened in your..."

"...face???"

They all stuttered. You and Myungsoo laughed.

"Hey~ I just removed my glasses and fixed myself.." Myungsoo explained as he interlaced his hands with yours.

Then his friends all gasped by the scene that Myungsoo is holding your hands.

"OMONA..." Sungjong shockingly said.

Myungsoo beamed and raised your hands with his. "We're officially dating.."

His friends were all shocked. Shocked of his new look and you dating him.

Sungyeol came to Myungsoo. "Yah! Why didnt you tell us first!"

Myungsoo beamed. "Ahh~ I totally forgot..I will tell you soon but I told it now.."

"H-how?" Sunggyu asked.

"Ill tell you soon how, when.. etc.. but now, we're dating, so if you excuse us..." Myungsoo started walking but you stopped him.

You approached infinite who are still shock. You bowed and waved. "Goodbye! We're going now!" You smiled and went to Myungsoo and clung into his arms. You looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back ang ruffled your hair.

You and Myungsoo left the boys who are frozen.

"They...are..."
"Really... dating..."

They snapped out and laughed.

"Wow.. I cant belive L would really confessed to her." Sungyeol beamed.

"im happy for them!" Woohyun smiled. They all nodded in agreement.

"Come on!" Dongwoo beamed and they started walking again.