Ditch tutor, save Hwayoung

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

You sat opposite to Myungsoo. You put your feet on the left opposite chair and started chewing a gum.

“Jiyeon-ssi, please take off your gum from your mouth.” Myungsoo said.

You rolled your eyes and keep chewing.

“hey nerd, aren’t you afraid that you are tutoring me?” you asked him.

He wasn’t looking at you, “No” he replied while browsing his books.

“Should we start at Math first?” He asked, still not looking at you.

“LOL are you ing kidding me?! Math first?!”  You said. “Actually, you just need to sign this paper so that we can both go now!” You handed him the paper but he ignored it.

*aish! You are a hard headed nerd* you thought.

“Now listen to me…” He started discussing stuffs.

You put your arms on the table and leaned your head in your hands. A few minutes later, your eyes are being sleepy. Myungsoo continues his discussion.

*RING RING RING RING*

Your phone suddenly rang. “wait nerd” he stopped.
“Hello? What?! Where?! OK! I’ll be right there!” You panicked, “nerd! Sign this now! I need to go!”

“No. we should finish this” He said. “Yah! Let’s finish it tomorrow! I really need to go!!!”

He gave up and let out a deep sigh and signed it. “Make sure we will finish this tomorrow”

You nodded and left.

--

“Damn you Minah!” You cursed under your breath as you run to the girl’s day’s hideout.

They got your maknae, Hwayoung. They slapped, kicked and punched her. Hwayoung was caught by girl’s day while she’s buying at the supermarket. She sccidentally bumped to Yura. The girl’s day were telling her to apologize, but Hwayoung didn’t. So she got drag by these girls in their hide out and punished her.

You arrived at their hide out. You saw Hyomin,Eunjung and Boram outside the hide out.

“Unni!” You yelled and approached them.

“Let’s go!” Eunjung said. Qri and Soyeon couldn’t come because they have part time job.

The 4 of you slammed the door of their hide out.

“Minah you ! Let Hwayoung go!” You shouted, angrily.

“Oh look who’s here~~” Sojin sang.

You saw Hwayoung sitting down, a lot of blood was on her face.

“Look, your beautiful maknae’s face was now messed up. “ Jihae teased.

“Shut up !” Eunjung shouted.

Then You, Eungjung, Boram and Hyomin attacked Jihae, Yura, Sojin and Hyeri.

You grabbed Sojin’s hair and slapped her. You kicked her chest as she flew on the wall. Eunjung did some punch to Jihae. Boram and Hyomin kicked Yura and Hyeri.

After 30 minutes, the 4members of girl’s day fell.

“you’re left bicth!”  You teased Minah. She was shaking.

“Now, let go of our Hwayoung” Boram said. Minah smirked, “You’ll going to pay for this” She ran and left.

The 4 of you ran to Hwayoung and untied her.

“Are you okay Hwayoung?????” Eunjung asked.

Hwayoung opened one of her eyes, “Heck yeah~ they are weak unni” She smiled.

You ruffled her hair, “Stupid”