How Do I Look?

I Go Crazy Because of You

*..I...I never thought that this nerd will look so hot by just styling his hair! But OMFG he really looks so hot! I cant stop...spazzing? The heck! Spazzing... yeah yeah.. I dont care. He looks so hot. Period.* You thought as you were sneaking a look at Myungsoo for not him not to notice.

But.. Myungsoo noticed that you were looking at him for a second and will look away soon. He giggled at it.

*Is she..somehow.. cant stop looking at me now? Do I really look different with this hair?* Myungsoo thought.

--

Lunch time.

You ran to your gang members to eat.

"Have you seen this Myungsoo nerd? He looks so damn hot right now. with that hairstyle! I never thought i am saying this!" Boram beamed.

You just ignored them and continued eating. *Wow, even my unnis are being crazy about Myungnerd..*

Hyomin tapped you, you looked up and saw her smirk.

"yah JIyeon-ah! I bet you'll have some energy now during tutorial class! Your tutor is a HOT DAMN NERD!" She said.

You made a face. "Pff. It's just his hairstyle making him hot okay~"

*I cant let them know that I am spazzing so hard right now or they will tease me more..*

--

Tutorial time!

Your heart is beating so fast. NERVOUS.

*I dont know why I feel so nervous.. It's just a normal tutorial class though~* You thought.

You thought your heart's going to explode soon as you approached Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at you and you jumped. *OMONA~*

You sat down on the opposite side. Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck. * Why does it feel so awkward..*

"Jiyeon, is there something wrong?" He asked.

You stared at him. "Why did you change your hairstyle Myungnerd?!" You asked.

He beamed. "Does it look good?" He ducked his head. he's getting red.

"Yea- I mean. What the heck did you do to your usual nerd hairstyle!?" *I should keep my cool gangster mood* You said and thought.

*I thought she'll like it...* Myungsoo pouted.

*Is he upset?* You thought.

"Myungnerd-ah... Why are you pouting?" You asked.

He shook his head.

You let out a laugh. He got curious why you were laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I thought you were funny... pouting uh!?" You teased.

"Yah~" He said.

"Tss. Okay Okay. I'm admitting it now, you looked better with that look!" You blurted out and beamed.

*OMG SHE LIKES IT!!!!* Myungsoo rejoiced in his mind.

"T-Thank you.." Myungsoo said.

"Wow.. Why did you suddenly thought of changing your hairstyle uh!?" You asked.

"Uhm..well...Uhm..." Myungsoo continued Uhming..

"Tss. Shut up and tell why!" You got impatient.

".....I.. you know.. started experementing last night with my hair.. as. as I remember how you wonder...what do I look without glasses and fixed my hairstyle into a better style.." Myungsoo became red and ducked his head.

*So.. he's doing this because of me!?* You thought.

It became silent. As you both were just staring at each other..

"Uhm.. then, why didnt you take off your glasses?" You suddenly asked. He shook his head.

"My vision is not good without this glasses" He beamed. You Ohed.

It became silent again.

"Oh. okay, this is getting awkward, start your discussion now. So we can go home early!" You suggested and he started discussing.

*I feel like listening to him now.. Maybe because I got attracted by his new look..*


Haha isnt Hyunseung so cute, Chris Brown followed him back! hhahaha congrats 4D!!!!yes