Myungnerd to the rescue~

I Go Crazy Because of You

(try listening to this while reading)

Myungsoo’s POV:

I was walking on the streets, mom told me to buy groceries..

But then, I pass by by this dark, quiet street. And heard some punching, kicking, screaming…

I decided to peek to see what’s going on.

I saw 6 men in black, they are hitting a girl with a short hair. She doubled over when I saw her.

When I look at the girl for a minute, I realized it was JIYEON!

I wanted to save her but there are 6 men. I don’t know how to fight, or maybe I know?

Then moment later, I saw Jiyeon sat up and shouted “YAH!! ES! WHO ARE YOUR BOSS UH?!” 

The man grabbed her collar,  but then she punched him. *She’s really good with this* I thought and a small smile formed on my lips like I am proud?

But then I saw the man will almost hit her, so I decided to ran in the scene, I don’t know why!

I held the man’s wrist and kicked the 5 men who attacked. I don’t how to kick but I did it!

I held Jiyeon’s wrist and started running. I saw the men chasing us…

 

-end of Myungsoo’s POV-

 

 

After a long run, you tapped Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“Wait..let’s take a break..” You said, catching your breath.

You both stopped on a playground in the park.

“I think we lost them” Myungsoo said while still, catching his breath. His hands are in his knees, slighlt bending his knees.

You laughed loud. Myungsoo looked at you.

“Yah! Myungnerd! How come you save me from those es?! Are you a gang member too?!” you were laughing so hard that you started slightly, hitting his shoulder.

Myungsoo slightly smiled, but it faded. “Im not a gang member..I.. I don’t know.. why are they attacking you?” He asked.

You stopped laughing, “I don’t know. I don’t know what kind of business they have with me.”

Then it became silent.

Myungsoo noticed the blood on your forehead.

He took out his handkerchief and slightly patting it in your forehead.

“Yah! What are you doing?” You snatched his hands and glared.

“I…there’s a blood in your forehead..” He explained.

You saw you were holding his hands, your heart beat 10x faster again. You immediately remove his hands from yours and touched your forehead, bleeding.

“Aish! those men ruining my beauty!!!! URGH” you wiped it with your hands but Myungsoo snatch your hand and handed you his handkerchief.

“It is better to wipe it with a handkerchief than with your hands” He said.

You looked at him. Again, your heart is now beating 20x faster. You snatch his handkerchief and lightly patted it in your forehead.

“Are you okay now?” He asked. You nodded.

"Be careful next time JIyeon, it is better if you go out with some one, since you are a girl.." Myungsoo advised.

You laughed so hard again, "Yah! are you kidding me?! Im Jiyeon remember! i can handle this kind of situations!" You bravely said.

Myungsoo smiled a little, You saw it, and your heart is beating 30x faster now. *His smile is beautiful..*

You poked his shoulder, "Myungnerd yah! you should always smile, it looks better than your usual serious face!" You laughed again.

He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled again.

*She likes my smile?*