Prom Night

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

Saturday came, meaning JS Prom day.

The long awaited day of every Juniors and Seniors, especially those who got their dates.

 

 

(i cant find t-ara wearing some gowns..so here, you're all look like in this video:)

 

You were fetch by Eunjung from your house and her mom's driver gave a ride for you and your girls.

During the ride..

"Wow~ We all looked so good in gowns!" Boram beamed.

"I know right! I bet students will have their eyes drop when they see us" Hwayoung laughed.

"Their eyes always dropped when they see us." Qri said which made you all laugh.

Hwayoung looked at you. "Tss. Jiyeon, you always like being so y uh?!"

You smirked and crossed your arms. "Wae?Wae?Wae? Is it that bad? being y is not a crime you know."

Hwayoung made a face.

"I wonder what the Infinite guys look like? I mean, you know..i wonder if being their dates' not a waste." Hyomin looked at you when she said the last line.

You smirked. "I dont care if you guys will be disappointed, but I bet, i'll not be disappointed with mine~" You beamed.

"You're going to pay if we didnt have fun today!" Eunjung joked and you all laughed again.

--

--

Once you arrived, all eyes of the students were glued on you all.

"Wow, daebak, they are always as pretty as stars.."
"No once can really defeat their beauties.."
"I wish I was Soyeon's date.."

"I wish I asked Jiyeon as my date.."

They all started whispering as each other while you and you're girls are all being so cool while walking.

"Aigoo~ Where are those Infinite boys?" Eunjung asked. You shrugged and you and your girls started eyeing each of the students to look for the Infinite boys.

"Where are they? Aish! I told you we shouldnt have agreed on Jiyeon's idea!" Hwayoung said crossing her arms.

You made a face. *Where are they?! AISH!*

After 30minutes, you and your girls started making your way on the drinks because you got all thirsty.

"Did they just ditch us? They will defenitely be dead on Monday!" Boram said.

*Where are you Myungsoo?! Aish.. Im going crazy already!* You thought as you took a sip on your drink.

"It's almost thirty minutes, they totally-" Qri was cut when her eyes moved to the right and her eyes widened.

Eunjung blinked at her. "Wae? yah Qri~ah, why are you suddenly-" Eunjung followed her eyes and also widened her eyes by the sight.

Boram rolled her eyes and she, Hyomin, Hwayoung,& Soyeon followed Eunjung and Qri's gaze and they all looked like they saw some hot celebrities.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "Wae? Wae? Why are you all being like that? Aish..What are you guys looking at?!"

Then you followed their gazes and you gasp. You blinked hard and gasped again.

*OMONA..* "I-Infinite?!" You said, shocked.

 

 

 

  

7 Handsome looking guys came out from the door. They were all so stunning and shine like stars.

"omona, they are staring at us? Eotteoke?!" Sungjong murmured as he hide behind Sunngyu.

Sunggyu pushed him lightly."Yah, Sungjong~ah, you're going to messed up on my suit."

Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"Where are they?" Hoya asked. And then they started searching for you and your girls.

Then students started whispering again, this time, they're talking about the infinite boys.

"Omona! ARE WE IN PARADISE RIGHT NOW?"
"I KNOW RIGHT..PARADISE..HEAVEN!!!!"

"They all looked so good!!!"

"I wish they looked so good even before so we didnt even messed up with them before, but who cares of the past.. omg they're so handsome!!"

"Oh! They there are!" Dongwoo happily pointed you and you girls.

"But why are they just staring at us with wide eyes?" Woohyun asked. The others shrugged.

As they were walking to approach you, all students are all gasping and melting by their looks.

They even gave some smiled to the girls who are calling them OPPA.

"Hey~" Sunggyu waved a hand to you and your girls, which made you and your girls snapped.

"Hey!" Boram shyly beamed at her date, Sunggyu.    (the line up of date, i posted it in the previous chapter)

You were quiet, still in awe on how handsome these boys are, specially Myungsoo.

You bit your lip as Myungsoo slowly approached you with a smile. You were breathing hard as he took each step towards you.

*Eotteoke?! Why am I feeling so nervous? It feels like my heart's going crazy again....* You thought and balled your fist and put it in your chest.

Myungsoo paused at your front and you shyly looked away. Myungsoo smiled and took you hands.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my date.." He said. You looked up and he wink which made you blush.

Hwayoung and Qri playfully pushed you and you got closer to Myungsoo. You looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back.

"Now, go! Have fun the two of you!" Hyomin said as she wave her hands.

You looked at her and glared at her. "Unni!"

She rolled her eyes. "Come on Jiyeon, why be shy?" She teased and they all laughed.

And then, suddenly, slow song played by the DJ came out. (dont mind the meaning of the song haha i just love that song and hey, it's a slow song.. hahahahaha)

Myungsoo blinked and had now the idea to dance with you.

He let go of your hands and bowed in front of you. You blinked at him. *What is he doing?!*

Then he straightened himself up again and smiled at you.

"May I have this dance?" He asked and held out his right hand.

You shyly put your left hand on his and smiled. You were actually blushing too.

Then he lead you to the center of the dance floor.

Same with the other infinite boys, they asked your girls for the dance and were also now in the dance floor.

 

While swaying with the music, Myungsoo's both hands are on your waist and both of your hands are on his neck.

You were actually looking at your side, shy to face him. You were blushing madly and your heart keeps on beating like crazy. You know the feeling of when you started falling inlove with him?

Myungsoo keeps on looking at you passionately.

*She's so pretty tonight...* He thought.

*Aigoo~ I can feel that he's looking at me! Wait! Why am I so shy to face him?! Im his girl already.. Why do I feel this way? Aish! Damn Jiyeon!* You thought.

You looked up at him and he smiled at you. Your heart goes BOOM BOOM BOOM. You gulped hard.

*He's so handsome..* You thought.

Myungsoo giggled. *Aigoo~ She's so cute.*
"Jiyeon~ah" He called.

You blinked at him. "W-Wae?Wae?"
Myungsoo giggled. "Why are you stuttering?"

"E-eh? S-stuttering? Im not stuttering. Why will I?" You said and flinched.

Myungsoo giggled again. You rolled your eyes.

"Jiyeon~ah, you look so pretty tonight.." He said in a sweet calm tone.

You looked up at him again. "Waeyo? Am I not always pretty in your sight?!"

Myungsoo smiled. "You're always pretty. But tonight, you look like a Goddess that my eyes will only fall for you."

You blushed and you cleared your throat. "Why are you being so cheesy tonight?"

"Am i not allowed to be cheesy to my girl?" He winked.

Your mouth opened for a second and closed it again.

"Jiyeon~ah, i feel so lucky to have you." He said, sweetly smiling at you.

You just stared at him. Not knowing what to answer back.

"..you know, my heart's actually beating like crazy right now. And it's beating because of you. You are my life Jiyeon, I really thank God for giving you to me. I will really love you infinity.." He said as he leaned closer to you.

You blushed and your heart started beating so fast again. You looked up at him and your face with him was just inches away.

You bit your lip. And smiled at him. He smiled back as he leaned back.

"Myungsoo~ah.. Ani.. Oppa.. my heart's beating like crazy right now too.. And it's beating because of you too... You are also my life.. and I thank God for giving you to me.. And I will also love you infinity.." You said, giggling.

Myungsoo pinched your nose. "Aigoo~ You just repeated what I just said."
"Well, that's a fact though~" You said winking.

Myungsoo leaned again closer. You just blinked.

"Jiyeon~ah, I Love You~~~" He said and pressed his lips to yours. Both of your eyes were closed.

After a few seconds, he leaned back again and smiled at you as you opened your eyes.

"Oppa..I love you too.." You replied, smiling.

He then leaned closer again and kissed you now, passionately.

*You're the only one who could make my heart go crazy, I love you..* You both thought.

 

 

 

 

-THE END-

image

tumblr_lrym6bV0EI1qhsyv4o1_400.gif

image

tumblr_lukbl4SgJm1r0d56eo1_400.gif

tumblr_l30j9kDlul1qbtup3o1_400.gif

7b562ba3.gif

tumblr_lh42pysn8d1qciejb.gif

tumblr_ltb137u2Lq1qbqqxyo1_500.gif

tumblr_lj8c0h4qy91qep61qo1_r1_500.gif

Thank you guys for supporting my first fic!!!! hehehehe I really thank you all :)))) Hope you'll enjoy my future fics too!!! Thank you so muchhhh!!!!