Men in black

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

It is Saturday night,

You decided to buy again groceries since you’re fridge is out of stock again.

The street is always so beautiful at night with its lights, every restaurants has customers, couples/families are all walking together on the street.

*I wish I can walk in this street with umma and appa*You thought.

You put your hands in your pockets and the lollipop in your mouth.

Without knowing, you were now walking on  dark, quiet street.

You stopped for a moment, “How did I went here?” you smirked and just ignored the fact that you were there.

You were whistling when someone grab your wrist. You look at the person.. It was a man in black and with black shades

“, who are you?!” You glared at the man holding your wrist.

“shut up and just follow us!” The man slapped your face. There are 5 more men who were approaching the scene.

“YAH!!! JUGULLAE?! WHO ARE YOU!!!” You were now shouting, annoyed, angry.

The man will almost hit your face when you kicked his balls. Then the other men attacked. You kicked, punched, grabbed their hairs and kicked them to the wall. A few minutes later, you got tired and still they are attacking you. One man kicked you on your tummy and you double over and then you fell on the road.

    

“Stop that now! Or our boss will kill us if we gave them this girl dead” The man said.

You slightly sat up and asked, “YAH!! ES! WHO ARE YOUR BOSS UH?!” You spat blood on the side.

“Just shut up and we will bring you to her!” The man grabbed your collar but you punched him in the face.

“This girl is a !” he said. You smirked. “You don’t know me.You can’t get me easily” you said.

The man will almost hit your face again, but someone grabbed his hands. You are squishing your eyes when you saw the man almost hitting your face.

*Did he hit me? Why is he not yet hitting me?* You thought.

Then someone grabbed your wrists and run.

You opened your eyes, a guy was running with you.

You were tapping his back, “yah! Yah! Who are you!?”

“Just run, they are chasing us!” He shouted.

*That voice…*

He looked at you to see if you were okay.

*MYUNGNERD!*