Let hair grow longer

I Go Crazy Because of You

Thursday, at school, you met with your T-ara members and told them what happened yesterday.

"M-MWO?!" Eunjung asked.

"They want you to move in DSP Highschool and be one of their gang? How stupid!" Hyomin said.

"Why do they want you in their gang? Knowing that they are our biggest rival!" Boram said.

You smirked. "Probably they want a stronger member to defeat our group. Hell no. i will not join their gang. their gang is so lame!"

All of you chuckled at what you just said.

"You won't betray us right? I know you Jiyeon, you love our gang so much!" Qri said.

You slung your arm on her and nodded. "Of course! My unni, and Hwayoung is the best!"

Qri ruffled your hair.

You all walk on the hallway together, as students look at you guys. And again, boys would do their whistles.

You all stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Jiyeon-ah, I think your hair is getting longer now uh? and did you just dyed it?" Boram said while pointing at your hair.

You touched your hair and pouted. "I guess it is..and yeah, i think i like this color better than black hair haha.. I should cut it again!"

"NO!!" They chorused. You raised an eyebrow. "WHAT? WHY?" You asked

"Jiyeon-ah, look, you look so hot in that short hair but also handsome at the same time! Better let your hair grow longer and so that you'll look like a girl again!" Hyomin said. You lightly punch her arm and giggled.

"Yah, i dont care if i look so handsome or beautiful, i guess i just want to look so HOT" You joked. The members gave you a light punch. "Yah!Yah!"

*I guess being with my members is the best ever!* You thought and beamed. You slung your arms on them and walked together.

--

Tutorial time...

At the library as usual.. Infinite nerds, except L, are on the left corner of the library..

 While L was in the right corner, alone, waiting for you..

You approached him and gave him a light tap on his head. "Knock Knock!" you playfully said.

Myungsoo looked at you. "Go sit down now so we can start this tutorial class"

 You made a face and sat opposite to him.

He started discussing stuffs again, while you were playing with your hair.

"Should I cut my hair again? If yes, then i need to dye it again for it to look hot.." You whispered to yourself.

Myungsoo looked at you playing with your hair and looked so confused. He beamed but it disappear soon. He paused and tapped the table with his index finger.

You looked at him and furrowed your brows. "Yah! Myungnerd!"

"You should listen.." Myungsoo said. You made a face again.

"Myungnerd.. Should I cut my hair again in a shorter, where I look so hot and..handsome, I guess.." You suddenly asked him. You dont know why but you wanted to hear his advice.

Myungsoo look at you and your hair. *Wow, i didnt noticed her hair.. but Wow, she's pretty with longer hair, I guess?*

Myungsoo didnt reply as he was just staring at you. You raised an eyebrow and flicked his forehead.

Myungsoo woke up in his senses, and rubbed his forehead.

"yah! Im asking for you advice, why are you only giving me a stare?" You said.

"I-I g-guess, you should let your hair grow l-longer.. you-You seem to look m-more b-beautiful in a lo-longer hair.." Myungsoo stuttered.

You just stared at him, you dont know what to say but saying you look more beautiful in a longer hair coming from his mouth, you felt so happy that you wanted to jump. But you snapped out of it.

"Aish! I dont know, you and my unnis said I need to let my hair grow longer, but i like the shorter one, hmf" You crossed your arms.

*But should I really let my hair grow longer? I think Myungnerd likes girls with longer hair...GAH! Why am I only thinking about this nerd's advice.. YAH JIYEON, WAKEUP* You thought

"Now, go continue your discussion so we can go home early" You waved your hands at him to continue.

*I hope she'll let her hair grow longer, I wanted to see her in a long hair again. She's really pretty in it* Myungsoo thought.