Be their Dates

I Go Crazy Because of You

The next day, you were with Myungsoo and the Infinite guys during lunch at the cafeteria.

Girls would always try to approach the boys but you were giving them death glares. You knew this girls will ask the boys to become their dates but you already have a plan for them.

Myungsoo noticedyou giving glares and he smiled.

"Jiyeon~ah.." He called and you looked at him.

"what?" You asked.

"Why are you scaring those girls who looks like will say something to us?" He asked. You rolled your eyes.

"They will just definitely aske you guys if you wanted to be their date. So im giving them glares for them not to continue what's on their mind." You said, crossing your arms.

"D-date?!" Hoya asked.

"Why would they ask us for date? They hate us right?" Dongwoo asked.

You rolled your eyes. "Babo. Remember you guys looks so different from your looks before so those girls wanted to be ing your dates on the Prom."

Sungjong clapped his hands. "Wow! That's great then. We can have our dates easily!"

"Yeah, i dont have a date last prom." Sunggyu sadly said.

"Yah! Shut up you kiddo."You pointed at Sungjong. "I wanted you guys to be my t-ara's dates on the prom." You said in a straight tone.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol almost choke. Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya looked at you blinking. Sungjong and Myungsoo stared at you in disbelief.

You shrugged. "What? Dont you want them?!"

They shook their heads except Myungsoo.

"Are you sure about that?" Woohyun asked. You nodded.

"Do they want it too?" Hoya asked.

"Im not yet telling them." You said.

"What if they dont like?" Sungyeol asked.

You stood up and slammed the table hard. You got irritated by too many questions. Myungsoo helf your hand to calm you down.

"Hey sweety, calm down~" He said. You glared at him.

Then you eyed each of the infinite boys which already have fears on their faces.

"I told you just date them! Urgh!" You said. You will almost slammed the table again when someone called your name.

"Jiyeon!" Eunjung shouted.

You looked at her and asked in an annoyed tone. "WHAT?!"
"Yow~ girl chillax." Boram said.

Qri went to Myungsoo and tapped his shoulder. Myungsoo looked at her.

"Can we steal your girl first?" She asked, winking. Myungsoo looked at you. You rolled your eyes and faced your girls.

You crossed your arms. "What do yu want?"

But then Hwayoung approached you and started dragging you out of the cafeteria.

"Goodbye for now!" Eunjung said to Myungsoo and he just nodded.

And soon, you and t-ara left the infinite and the cafeteria.

 

"I think we should agree to Jiyeon.." Hoya said which made the other infinite boys to look at him.

"They're sweet, so im definitely okay with it and since we are much more good looking now, there's a 50% that her girls will totally say yes." Hoya added. They just nodded in agreement.

--

--

"YAH! LET ME GO YOU !" You shouted at Hwayoung.

"YAH! DONT CALL ME WE WILL DITCH SCHOOL NOW!" She said, blurting out.

You paused and smiled evilly. "Really??!! How come my girls know now how to ditch school?"
Hyomin rolled her eyes. "Since Prom is near, we need to prepare for ourselves! We'll go to the mall to buy our gowns."

You grew excited. "Really? Then let's gooooooo!!!!!!!"

"Aish, Jiyeon's really excited when going out of the shool." Boram muttered and smiled.

--

--

After buying the clothes, accessories and shoes you needed, you all decided to eat in a fastfood since it's already dinner time.

You sent a message to Myungsoo a while ago that you cant attend the tutorial since you were preparing for the prom.

After ordering the foods, you and your girls are happily eating the foods. You actually ordered 3 meals. But T-ara was used to you who can eat 3 or more meals.

You paused from eating and started a conversation.

"So... unnis.. do you already have dates for the prom?" You asked. They looked up at you and shook their heads and went back to eating.

You smiled. *GREAT*

"Then, date the infinite boys." You said.

They all choke on their foods and started getting their waters to drink.

You blinked at them. "Is it too shocking?" You asked.

"Are you sure?! I mean, they are nerds before....... and you wanted us to date them?" Hyomin asked.

You nodded. "they were nerds BEFORE. But Im sure deep down inside you, you can tell that they are much good looking now." You said.

"Well... im okay with it. But, I think they totally have dates already since we saw girls awhile ago are circling them as if they wanted to ask them to become their dates.." Qri said.

You rolled your eyes. "That's why those es cant go near them is beacause i kept on giving them death glares.."

"Well, why are you doing that?" Eunjung raised a brow.

You rolled your eyes again. "It's because im already planning this things omg just stop asking and just agree with me."

Your girls laughed at you.

"Waa our Jiyeon is so cute!!" Boram who was sitting next to you pinched your cheeks. You slapped her hands.

"Thank you JIyeon! Now, we dont have any problems with our dates now!" Hyomin said, smiling.

You rolled your eyes. And smiled to see your girls happily eating again.