Short hair Jiyeon

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

First day of school,

“AISSSH! you alarm clock! You better be dying!!!” You said angrily as you woke up from the alarm and kicked it.

You stood up and you did your morning routine. You were alone in your house since your mom and dad was working abroad. They were giving you money every month.

After doing your morning routines, you got your bag and started walking to school.

You were chewing a gum while walking. You looked so cool and of course a gangster while walking.

Some men will look at you, some will came near but you just ignored them.

“She’s so hot”                 “Im going to make her mine”

“We’ll meet in bed later”

That’s all you can hear from the men. Although you were just a student, men/even students(boys) find you hot and start fantasizing.

Soon, you arrived school.

T-ara approached you.

“Jiyeon-ah! Damn you look so hot in your uniform! You better wear it properly! And your hair! What happened?!” Eunjung said as she slapped your .

You have a black sando inside your blouse. The first 3 buttons on your blouse is ed so your black sando was exposed. Your blouse actually gave you perfect curves as it fits perfectly. Your skirt’s length is upto the half of your legs which exposed your y legs that made guys drools. And your hair is as short as men's hair.

          

You smirked, “tss. Duh~ I look so hot in this hair huh?!” You said and smirked again.

You all laugh like hyenas as you walked inside the campus building.

Then something caught your eye, students are bullying someone.

“YAAAAH!!!”  Boram shouted so everyone would stop.

The students kept quiet as they saw you. They made way so you can all go to the student they were bullying at.

You walked first and saw a nerd. It was Woohyun.

“Please don’t hurt me” Woohyun cried.

Hyomin smirked, “don’t worry, we’ll not bully but THEM instead” She pointed at the students who were just bullying him.

You, together with other t-ara members left the scene smirking.