Be my Date

I Go Crazy Because of You

In the classroom, your eyes are starting to drift since you feel like your teacher's telling a story that will make you fall sleep in just a matter of minutes.

*, last subject.. please end faster..* You thought as your head is starting to fall too.

Then you felt a tap on you shoulder, you looked up with a tired eyes.

It was Myungsoo who tapped you and will almost laugh when he saw your face, he bit his lip for his laugh not to explode.

You saw him and made a face. "What?!"

Then he mouthed 'MEET-ME-LATER'. You raised an eyebrow and mouthed 'WHERE?'. Then he mouthed 'SCHOOL GARDEN'. And you mouthed back with an 'OKAY'.

Then he focused again on listening to the teacher, while you, who cant take it anymore, ducked your head on the edge of the table and started sleeping.

Myungsoo looked at you and giggled. *My girl is so cute.*

--

--

The bell rang and students in your classroom started running out, excited to go home, or rather ask their dates on the prom.

Hwyaoung tapped you on your shoulder but you kept on ignoring her.

"YAH WAKE UP! CLASS IS DONE!" Hwayoung shouted and rolled her eyes.

You slowly lifted your head with half-eye opened. And saw no one already in the classroom, except you and Hwayoung.

Hwayoung stood up. "Im going first. Bye Jiyeon!" She waved goodbye and left.

You scratched your head and fixed your things. *Aish. Why am I left alone in this classroom?!*

You slung your bag in your shoulder and left the room.

You will almost step out of the campus when you remember something.

*Oh yeah! I'll meet Myungsoo! I totally forgot!* You thought and spun to go to the school's garden.

 

As soon as your reached the little gate of the school's garden, you found rose petals on the ground and it seems like it's saying to follow those petals.

*Hmm? What's with the petals on the ground?* You tilted your head while staring at the petals.

*Did the janitors became lazy now?* You thought and ignored it and started walking again.

As soon as you reached the center part of the school's garden, you saw lights that were formed into a big heart. Yuo blinked hard.

Then suddenly, a guy with a guitar came out singing a lovely song. Your eyes widened by the sight.

Myungsoo paused at the end of the heart lights and continued singing. You cant help but to smile widely and started tearing.

*Why is he like this?! He's so sweet!* You thought.

Soon, Myungsoo finished his song with a smile. He put down the guitar and approached you. You blinked at him.

He then held your hands and lead you to the center of the heart lights.

He kneeled down and let go of your hands as he took a rose from his pocket and showed it  to you.

"I know we're together already, but I wanted to ask you..Can you be my date for the Prom?" He asked, giving you his sweetest smile.

You gasped and nodded with a wide smile as you took the rose from his hands. He stood up and gave you a bear hug. You hugged back.

He then pulled his head back and stared straight at you eyes passionately.

"You dont need to this at all oppa. You know I will be your date for sure in the prom right? So why waste time for this uh?" You asked, smiling.

Myungsoo pouted. "You dont want this? I put a lot of effort you know.." He pinched your nose.

You smiled and kissed him in his right cheek. "Thank you oppa!" You beamed.

Myungsoo smiled. He the pulled you again into a bear hug.

"I will love you forever...my love for you will always be infinite... as in.. no end.." He said whispering in to your ear.

You smiled. *I will too oppa!*