Please be okay..

I Go Crazy Because of You

Myungsoo was now in the operation room for almost 3 hours.

You, your girls and infinite were outside waiting. You were all healed just an hour ago. And your bruises were now bandaged.

You kept on walking back and forth while tapping your chin with teary eyes.

Sungyeol stood up from his seat and held your shoulder to calm you. You stopped from walking and started crying.

Sungyeol pulled you closer into a hug. You were now sobbing in his chest.

"He will be okay right? It's all my fault!" You cried.

Sungyeol patted your back. "Shh.. Dont blame yourself. Myungsoo will be okay.. Dont worry.."

"But! But..."

"L is weak from the outside, but he's strong from the inside. He'll be okay.." Sungyeol assured you.

Sungyeol then pulled you back and lead you to sit on a chair. "Just sit first, you've been walking for almost 2 hours."

You nodded and buried your face in your palms and started crying again.

Hyomin, who was sitting right next to you, held your head and placed it in her shoulder.

"Jiyeon~ah, stop crying. Myungsoo will be okay soon." She said.

You were still sobbing. "Unni, he'll b okay right?"

"Of course he will be.. So stop crying, I know you dont want Myungsoo to see your eyes swollen right?"

You wiped your tears and nodded.

*Myungsoo, please be okay...* You said while closing your eyes, with tears.

After 30 minutes, you fell asleep in Hyomin's shoulder.

Hyomin was caressing your shoulder.

"I hope Myungsoo will be okay soon, I dont like seeing Jiyeon like this.." Hyomin said.

"I never saw Jiyeon crying until now.. she's always been a strong girl.. I bet she really love Myungsoo.." Qri said.

Infinite was just there, watching them.

"Hyung will be okay right?" Sungjong asked.

"Of course he wil be." Sunggyu assured.

---

---

After 30minutes, a doctor came out from the operation room.

Infinite and Tara looked up with a worried look.

Hyomin lightly shook you to wake you up. You slowly opened your swollen eyes.

Sungjong straightened himself up and approached the doctor.

"Doctor, is L-hyung okay???" Sungjong asked.

As soon as you heard him, you stood up immediately and approached also the docot.

"Is he okay??" You asked.

The doctor smiled. "He is okay. We'll now transfer him in a room."
All of you sighed in relief. You started crying again, but this time, because of joy.

--

--

You are all now in the room, watching Myungsoo who's sleeping in the hospital bed.

T-ara was sitting on the couch while Infinite was just standing.

You were sitting beside Myungsoo's bed, holding his hand while staring at his pretty sleeping face.

"Please wake up soon.." You whispered and tears are going down again from your eyes.

"Hyung, should we go home now? We still have classes tomorrow.. and it's almost 12am." Hoya asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu doesnt want to leave yet but Hoya's right. Sunggyu approached you.

"Jiyeon, can we leave first? We still have school tomorrow.. And-"
You smiled and nodded. "Sure, ill be here with Myungsoo to watch over him."
"You sure be alright with him?" He asked. You nodded.

Sunggyu sighed and looked at Myungsoo. "Wake up soon L" He said and spun to call for his friends and leave.

Now, the room ws left with you and Myungsoo and the sleeping T-ara.

You turned to see your girls sleeping. You bit your lip, feeling guilty.

"I should have sent them home too when infinite left.." You stood up and approached Eunjung.

You lightly shook her. "Unni.." You called.

"Hmm?" She asked with her eyes closed.

"You can go home to sleep.." You said.

Eunjung opened her eyes. "Are you sure?"

You smiled and nodded. Then she lightly shook the other girls and told them to go home too.

"We'll be right back tomorrow after class okay?" Boram said.

You smiled. "Thank you unni!" They gave you a hug and left.

Now the room was left with only you and Myungsoo.

You looked at Myungsoo from the door. "I hope you'll wake up soon." You said and slowly approached him.

You sat down on the chair beside his bed and held his hand with both of your hands.

"Myungsoo~ah... You should wake up soon so I can scold at you..." You said, your eyes started watering.

"..You're such a babo.. Why would you do that??" You asked, hoping he will answer back but he was still sleeping.

You buried your face from the edge on the bed and started crying.

"I dont like you seeing here in the hospital bed, sleeping.. it hurts my heart.. I dont even know what to do a while ago when you got hit.. i thought my world will be ending if you didnt survive..." You paused and sniffed.

You lifted your head up and looked at him. "..Myungsoo... OPPA... i really do love you... so please wake up soon.." Again, you buried again your head in the bed, crying.

But then, you felt a hand on you head, caressing your head... *HMM??*

 


I got pissed a while ago and will almost decide on not to update this next chapter because while writing the story here, i accidentally cliked F5!!! And it got refreshed and im almost on the half of the story URGHHH then TADA It's all gone because of my finger accidentally hitting F5!!! gdjfkggsak but i didnt give up lol so i write it again and trying to remember the situation i wanted to happen...and i dont know if it came out like what i wrote it at first, huhuhuhu >________< Im such a babo dgshjafgasgfjksgfjkgkfa