Weirdo

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

(try listening to this)

 

The next day, at school.

You looked so tired.. But even though you look so tired, boys still spazz on how hot and y you are.

“JIYEON, YOU LOOK PRETTY HOT WHEN YOU LOOK TIRED” someone shouted.

You even heard murmurs like “She’s with me last night that’s why she’s tired.”

You ignored all of them and went to your classroom.

“Jiyeon-unni!” Hwayoung called but you ignored her.

Then you met eyes with Myungsoo, your heart started beating again so fast. You held your chest and looked away.

You went to your seat. You leaned your elbows on the table and put your cheeks on your hands and just stared.

Hwayoung turned to you, “Jiyeon-ah! Why do you looked so tired?” Hwayoung became worried.

*I can’t sleep last night from thinking the “IN LOVE” thingy* You thought. You shook your head and went to stare out of nowhere again.

“Tss. Jiyeon is being a babo.” Hwayoung turned back.

*I am not in love, . In love is not in my dictionary. And NO WAY I WILL FALL FOR A NERD. Yuck!?* You thought and made a vomit reaction.

Myungsoo saw you shaking your head and doing a vomit reaction, *Is she crazy?* He thought.

You saw Myungsoo looking at you, you covered your face. He was shocked by your reaction.

“Yah. Yah.” You poked his shoulder while covering your face with one hand.

“What?” He asked.
“Don’t look at me! Look away! Go! Shoo!!” You waved your hands telling him to look away.

He looked away, *What’s with her?* he scratched the back of his hair in confusion.

*Tss! Why am I acting weird?* You thought.

--

Lunch time, you were with your girls.

You were so quiet, you weren’t eating your food, instead, you were just staring out of nowhere.

“Yah~ Jiyeon-ah..” Qri tapped her finger in front of you.

You snapped out, “Yah! Waeyo?!”

“You looked like a weirdo today, what’s with you? And why do you have a bandage there in your forehead?!” Boram asked.

You patted your forehead and told them what happened last night. They were all shocked.

“Jiyeon-ah! Can you remember their faces? Any signs of them so we can know who they are?” Eunjung worriedly asked.

You tapped your fingers on your chin, “Uhm.. no, they are wearing shades. And they are wearing black tuxedos.

“..Black tuxedos? With shades?” Hyomin repeated what you just said and nodded.

“Jiyeon-ah.. I think they are after you.. or maybe our gang, Girls, take care of yourselfs okay?” Hyomin worriedly said.

“I wonder who they are? Why did they attacked Jiyeon-unni.” Hwayoung murmured.

“By the way, Good thing you are safe!” Qri beamed.

“Well, Jiyeon is Jiyeon okay. Im a good fighter. I can handle those stuffs..” You boasted, but remember Myungsoo’s the one who save you and a small curve formed in your lips.

--

Soon, classes ended, and you headed to the library.

As you sat down opposite from Myungsoo, you met his eyes. Your heart started beating so fast.

*STUPID HEART. STOP BEATING SO FAST!* You angrily thought. You ruffled your hair, annoyed.

“Are…you a weirdo?” Myungsoo suddenly asked.

“M-mwo?!” You will almost hit him, but he held your wrist. You immediately shrugged and went back to your seat.

“Let’s start the tutorial now, let’s start with History..” Myungsoo started the tutor.

Your elbows again in the table, and you put your chin on your hands and started looking at him. You weren’t listening to him, instead you stared at him and started thinking random stuffs.

*Why can’t I take my eyes off of him? I think my heart’s going to explode….*

“Im going to melt if you stare at me like that” Myungsoo said..

You snapped out and made a face. Now, you put your arms on the table and leaned on it.

Few minutes later, you fell asleep.

“Is she sleeping again?” Myungsoo asked himself. He’s poking your arm but you weren’t responding.

“I guess, I’ll be the one to answer your home works again” He pouted and started answering your homeworks.

He stopped for a moment, and started looking at you.

*She looks like an angel when sleeping, but an evil when awake..* He thought and chuckled quietly.

He waved his hands in your face to see if you’re really sleeping. Still, you didn’t react.

He put his arms on the table and leaned his face on it. He was now staring at you.

“Umma… Appa.. Go home now.. let’s have fun together…” You muttered in your sleep.

Myungsoo went worried as he saw a tear falling on your cheeks. He softened.

*This girl, she’s always so tough..but I think I found her weakness…it  is her parents…* Myungsoo beamed.

He curled your hair in your ear and smiled. *have a sweet dreams while I take care of your homeworks..*


 

hehe wow the views of my fic + 16 subs in 2 days O_O-- Thank you so much! hehe Please subscribe and dont hesitate to put comments! i think i'll update again after 5days T__T but i'll try to update within the week if i have time!