Jiyeon looking girly~

I Go Crazy Because of You

Soon, you got home.
You saw your mom and dad at your living room.
You ran to them and gave them a bearhug.
"Umma! Appa! Neomu.....NEOMU BOGOSHIPEEOOOO!!!" You cried while hugging them.
"Omo~ Sweety, we miss you too so much!!" They both said.
You remove the hug and looked at them. Your mom touched your hair.
"Did you cut your hair?" She asked. You nodded.
"Aigoo~ waeyo? You look so pretty in long hair!" Your dad said.
They dont know that you had cut your hair in a shorter one, but because it grew, they thought you just cut it upto your shoulder. They dont know you being in a gang, all they know is that you have bestfriends, T-ara, they knew them as girly girls, not a gangster. Well, your girls are girly, only except you.
You sat on the sofa with them.
"Why did you go home suddenly?" You asked.
"Because we wanted to celebrate Chritsmas with you sweety~" Your mom said.
Your mom saw your pictures in frames, your pictures with T-ara.


"I hope i'll see them again soon~" Your mom beamed.
"Sure Umma! I will call them to visit next time!" You said.
You hugged your dad. You looked up.
"Sweety, we'll eat in a restaurant tomorrow okay?" He said. You nodded.
Soon, midnight. Your mom and dad went to their room and unpacked.
You went to your room, with a really wide smiled and laid yourself on the bed.
"Waaa~ this coming Christmas will be the best!!! But... I cant still... let them know that their daughter is a gangster... I hope..those Kara wont show up this December, urgh.. they keep sending me messages about their stupid proposals recently~" You browse your phone's inbox and saw Kara's messages.
You soon slept.
--
The next day, Saturday.
You went out to your room and saw your mom and dad on the living room.
"Sweety! Come here!" Your mom said.
You approached them. And they showed you a pink dress, with matching pink headband and shoes. You raised an eyebrow.
"Dont tell me I will wear that later?" You said.
"Why? You like this stuffs right? Your dad asked.
*Yeah yeah, I actually dont like it. Well, I always say I like it since you guys bought it for me and had no choice but to wear it urgh!* You thought.
You smiled and bowed "Thank you appa! umma! I will wear this later, for..sure.."
They smiled, and you faked a smile.
--
Soon, you wore the dress.


"Aish! I hate how my parents let me wear this kind of girly clothes URGH" You said as you were looking at the mirror.
"Sweety! faster! let's go now!" Your dad shouted.
"Coming~" You shouted back.
Soon, you and your parents rode at a taxi and went to -------- restaurant.


--
After eating at the restaurant, your parents decided to walk on the streets.
*Wow, ive once said that i want to walk here with my parents, and now it is happening! The street lights are really... really beautiful~* You thought as you slung your arms around your mom's and dad's arms.


--
Myungsoo is walking alone on the streets when he saw a familiar figure with a woman and a man.
*J-Jiyeon!?* He thought. As he walked closer to where you are, looking at the clothes from the outside with your mom and dad.
*JIYEON! Uhm.. why is she so pretty tonight? With those...dress...* He thought and smiled.
You turned and saw Myungsoo looking at you.
*OMONA! Myungsoo???* You gasped.
You ran to him. "Myungnerd! What are you doing here?" You asked.
"Uhm.. walking?" He said. You wanted to punch him with that answer that he seems like a philosopher..but remembered that your parents were there.
Your parents saw you talking to someone and approached. Soon, they saw Myungsoo.
*Wow, my daughter is talking to a handsome guy..* Your mom thought.
"Ah. Umma.. Appa.. this is Myungnerd.. Ah! I mean Myungsoo.. my classmate" You told them Myungsoo. They nodded.
"nice to meet you Mrs. Park, Mr. Park" He bowed.
"Woah~ what a handsome guy!" your mom said. You elbowed your mom. You turned red. Even Myungsoo turned red.
"Wait, honey, come let's buy an ice cream" Your mom excused themselves first.


Soon, you and Myungsoo are standing in the middle of the street. Awkward.
"Uhm..hmm.. you look pretty.." Myungsoo said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh.. dont remind me of that. I hate to wear this." you said
"Waeyo? It looks good in you.." He said.
"Mwo!?" You asked. But deep inside you like what he just said and your heart started beating so fast again and you turned red.
*She's really pretty. I hope she'll be just like this.. Simple...Girly...she looks so innocent in it..* Myungsoo thought.