Sorry

I Go Crazy Because of You

Myungsoo was the first to woke up the next day.

He smiled when he saw you sleeping in your hands on the edge of the bed.

"Im sorry for making you worried and suffer now because of me.." He murmered.

He sighed in relief and leaned back on the pillow. "And im glad i didnt lost my memory, most of the people are losing their memory right after some incidents like what happened to me.." He beamed.

Just then, you slowly opened your eyes. *Where am i?* You thought.

You lifted your head up and saw Myungsoo staring at the ceiling. *Oh, yeah, the incident yesteday..*

Myungsoo looked at you. "Goodmorning sweety" He sang. It feels like a melody in your ear.

You blushed by the name he called you. "Goodmorning oppa!" You beamed.

Myungsoo clapped his hands and smiled. "Wow~ It feels so nice hearing you calling me Oppa!"

You smiled sheepishly. "Are you hungry?"

"Hmm.. Yeah, I am.." Myungsoo pouted.

"Okay, im going to get your breakfast first okay?" You asked him.

"Sure.." Myungsoo replied.

You stood up and went to the restroom to fix yourself first and went out to get his breakfast.

--

--

After a few moments, someone knocked on the door.

*Wow, that was fast Jiyeon?* Myungsoo thought and he looked at the door.

It opened and a head popped out.

*What is she doing here?* Myungsoo narrowed his eyes by the sight.

"Uhm.. Hi..." Hara waved at him from the door. Myungsoo forced a smile.

"C-can I come in?" She asked.

Myungsoo thinned his lips. "Okay."

Hara went inside with a boquet in her right hand and a basket that was full of fruits on her left hand.

She put it on the table beside the bed of Myungsoo.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Well. im fine now. What are you doing here?" He said, in a straight tone.

Hara bit her lower lip. "I... I just wanted to see if you're okay already.."

Myungsoo just looked at her.

"I.. I also went to say my apologies.." Hara breathed in and out. "I didnt mean to really hurt you.. it was Ji-"

"Okay, stop it. Let's just forget what happened yesterday." Myungsoo stated.

Hara looked at him. "I...Im really sorry.."

--

--

As you were buying the breakfast for Myungsoo, your phone rang.

The caller ID says. UMMA

"Oh why is mom calling?" You asked yourself and answered it.

"Yoboseyo?"
"Sweety, how are you??"

"uhh... im fine.. what's with the call umma?"

"Nothing, im just worried about my baby.. How are you and Myungsoo?"

*Oh no, i should not tell her or else she'll found out that i am in a gang..* "Uhh.. yeah, we're fine umma.."

"Good. I just dreamt about you and Myungsoo last night.. and it's a bad dream.."

You raised an eyebrow. "Bad dream?"
"Yeah, it was you were fighting agaisnt men and Myungsoo save you and he got hit by a metal.."

*oh-oh, why is umma's dream similar to the incident yesterday? but it wasnt a metal that the man used..* You faked a laugh.

"Umma, you must be tiring yourself there. We're totally fine."

"Uh.. yeah maybe, so im gonna hung up now sweety, i love you"

"i love you too umma.."

Then you hung up. You took the tray with the food and headed to the room where Myungsoo was in.

--

--

"..so... is my apologies accepted?" Hara looked up at Myungsoo hoping he'll accept the apologies.

Myungsoo will almost speak when you entered the room with a happy smile.

"Im back opp-" you were cut when your eyes landed on Hara who was sitting beside Myungsoo's bed.

You raised an eyebrow. "What the are you doing here?!" You asked, slowly stepping forward.

Hara bit her lip and stood up. You stopped walking when she stood up.

Then suddenly, Hara bowed 90 degrees.

 "Im here to apologize. Im really sorry for the incident yesterday. Sorry..." She said.

Your mouth opened. You cant believe it, a Kara member was in front of you, bowing and apologizing.

You narrowed your eyes on her. *Is she really apologizing in front of me?*

"Hey, Long hair girl, straightened yourself up. Is this another plan made by you and your group?" You asked.

Hara squished her eyes, still bowing. "No, i went here alone and planned alone. I planned to go here to apologize."

You raised an eyebrow and looked at Myungsoo who was just looking at Hara.

"Myungsoo." You called. Forgot that you are now calling him oppa tho.

Myungsoo looked up at you. You gave him a glare. Myungsoo glared back.

*AISH THIS BOY. IS HE PLAYING WITH ME OR WHAT?* You rolled your eyes and eyed again Hara who's now suffering because of the hurt she was feeling from bowing.

"yah! Stand straight!" You said.

"No, not until you accept my apologies." She said.

You put down the tray on the table, you saw a boquest a basket of fruits. *Did she bring these?*

Then you approached her. You held her shoulder. "Straight up I said."

"No." She replied. You rolled your eyes.

You lift her head up. "I told you to straight up. WHY ARE YOU SO HARD HEA-"

"Jiyeon~ah, calm down." Myungsoo cut you. You sighed.

"Straight up or ill push you outside." You whispered to Hara. She stood up straight, afraid that you will push outside without accepting her apologies.

Hara bit her lip looking at you.

"Long hair girl, you should go now before I lay a punch or kick on you.. " You said as ou spun to prepare Myungsoo's food.

"Jiyeon~ah, dont be harsh.." Myungsoo said. You shot him a glare.

Hara turned to Myungsoo. "I guess your girl still dont accept my apologies, i hope you will instead.." She said.

Myungsoo blinked. "I....I..."

You narrowed your eyes on Myungsoo.

"I....I...think you should ask Jiyeon instead.." He said, sighing.

Hara bit her lip and spun to look at you. "I hope you'll accept my apologies soon.."

You looked up and rotated your jaw. Then you looked at her.

"Yeh okay. Apologies accepted now. Good thing Myungsoo was alive. If he didnt survive, probably you're now dead from going here to say sorry." You said.

Hara looked happy now and beamed. "Thanks Jiyeon!!!" She ran to hug you.

"Yah, let go." You said. Myungsoo saw it and smiled.

"No, let me just hug you for a while. I really.. really thank you.. I will tell my girls to stop distracting your life already.. Im really really happy now." She said.

You dont know what to do so you hug her back.

*My girl surely is the best!* Myungsoo beamed.