Sharing an umbrella

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

The next day, you went to school.

You went to classroom. You tapped Hwayoung’s table and smirked.

You saw Myungsoo reading in his sit.

“Yah! , why are you absent yesterday? Being lazy again?” Hwayoung beamed.

You pushed her forehead. “aww~” , she rubbed her forehead.

Hwayoung looked at Myungsoo, then to you.

“Jiyeon-ah, that nerd over there went to your yesterday right?” Hwayoung giggled.

“Yah! How did you know?!” You raised an eyebrow.

“Tss. Did you two did something good?” Hwayoung started chuckling.

Myungsoo’s just ignoring it though he can hear it.

“Yeah~” You replied and looked away.

“M-mwo?! Are you out of your mind?! You two did make love last night!?” Hwayoung excitedly ask.

Myungsoo looked at the both of you in shocked. Sungjong and Sungyeol turned their heads because they heard it too.

You pushed Hwayoung’s forehead hard. “BABO HWAYOUNG!!!”

She laughed hard and turned at his front, he saw Sungjong and Sungyeol looking at her. “YOU! Nerds stop looking at me!” Sungjong and Sungyeol shakingly turned their heads on the front.

--

Soon, tutorial ended. It was already 7:30pm.

Again, you were just being lazy in the tutor class, you even slept for 30minutes. While Myungsoo just keeps on teaching you.

You put your bag on your bag. And started running out from the school but then you stopped.

*CRAP! ! URGH! Why is It raining!? I don’t even have an umbrella! Aishhhhh* You were cursing in your mind.

You don’t have a choice but to walk in the rain.

You were so wet while walking in the rain.

Then a few minutes later, you didn’t felt the rain.

*Did the rain stopped?* You looked straight, but it is still raining.

*what the-* You looked at your side, you saw Myungsoo sharing his umbrella to you.

“Myungnerd” You said

“You should have told me you don’t have an umbrella, look. You are so wet” He said and he wrapped his arms in your shoulder and it caused you to be closer to him and started walking.

Your heart is now beating 10x faster. *Wow, This is crazy. Why is my heart beating so fast and this nerd is wrapping his arms around me!?*

“Yah! Yah! Are you trying to do skinship?!” You shrugged, then again, you are getting wet by the rain.

“Don’t think like that, I was doing it so we can fit on my umbrella.” Myungsoo explained.

“Now what? You will walk in the rain or ill help you go home?” He asked.

You have no choice but to go closer to him again so he can share the umbrella with you.

*Why is my heart beating so fast all of a sudden?* Myungsoo thought as he was looking at your face. He fixed his glasses, cleared his throat and shifted his eyes on the road.

Soon, you arrived at your house.

“Myungnerd, I rarely say this, but Thank You” You said.

Myungsoo bowed, “you’re welcome” then he turned and left.

You felt your heat relaxed, and became normal again.

*Why did my heart beat so fast around him?*