Unnis caught some fishy~

I Go Crazy Because of You

As the day passes by, you felt more attracted to Myungsoo.
*Jiyeon-ah, are you crazy? Being so attracted at the new look of Myungnerd? And.. I am getting passing grades! Wow! Unbelievable~* You thought.
And being attracted to Myungsoo, you started listening to him as if you got an inspiration and maybe because...you are falling more for him..wink

And your teachers are getting curious why you are getting passing grades in each quizzes or any activities.
"Ms. Park, It is nice to see that you were getting a passing grade. Keep up the good work. I'm going to tell this to the principal, and if you keep this, maybe soon, your tutorial class will be over." Your teacher said.
You felt like jumping around by just hearing that if you continue being like this, your tutorial class will be over! But somehow, you felt kinda... sad? maybe because it'll also be over with you and Myungsoo for seeing each other every after class.

--
Lunch time..


"Jiyeon-ah, wow! Are you really getting passing grades now? HOW?" Boram teased.
You ignored her and continued eating.
"Yah, it is because she's inspired! Getting attracted to Myungsoo.. She's now listening to him!!!" Hwayoung shouted.
You almost choke, you stood up and gave a deadly glare to Hwayoung.
"Opps~" She said as she looked away. The girls laughed.
"Yah! What is funny?" You asked. They shook their heads.


As you were eating, the other girls are whispering at each other.

"Hmm~ something's fishy bout Jiyeon~" Qri said as she furrowed her eyes.

"Yah, do you think Jiyeon is getting this grades because of Myungsoo?" Hyomin asked Hwayoung. Hwayoung immediately nodded.
"Admit it, Myungsoo is really attractive. except, he should remove those ing ugly glasses. I think Jiyeon's having a...uhm... you know... feelings for him? Already? As I remember...." Boram paused as she taps her finger on her chin.
"What do you remember unni?" Hwayoung asked.
".. I remember Jiyeon asking me why a heart beats faster when you are with someone~" Boram sang.
"And that happens because she's..... IN LOVE right!?" Eunjung beamed.
"And! And! ...the only guy she is always with is....." Qri said.
"MYUNGSOO!" Hwayoung said it with her index finger up.
Suddenly the girls gave you an I-know-your-secret-Jiyeon look, as if their faces turned into a maniac face.
You stared at them, curious why. "What's wrong?" You asked.
They shook their heads.
"Jiyeon is inlove!" Eunjung whispered.
You cant hear their whispers because you were so busy eating like a pig...monster..