Im your medicine ;)

I Go Crazy Because of You

You were now drank from drinking 5-6 glasses of the alcoholic drink.

"He's so coward.. he's so stupid.." You kept mutternig stuffs.

Then suddenly, a guy who was in his 30s came and sat beside you.

"It is bad for letting a pretty lady alone in a club" He said as took a sip on his drink.

You rolled your eyes and just ignored him. "One more vodka!" You ordered and the bartender gave it to you immediately.

"Hey~ Pretty lady wanna dance with me?" The guy who was still beside you asked.

You looked at him as if you were cutting his neck. He leaned back as he got scared by your looks.

"Cant you just ing shut up?! Do you want me to cut of your neck right away?!" You said.

"A-aniya. I was just-"

You held his collar and will almost punch him when a hand held your fist. You looked up to see who it was. You gave him your death glare. The guy who was sitting beside you widened his eyes and left immediately. *Thank God I was save by that young man!* He thought.

"Jiyeon-ah, let's go home now.." Myungsoo said as he put down your fist and sat beside you.

But you just ignored him and took your glass to take a sip but then Myungsoo held your glass and put it away. You gave him a death glare.

", why did you took my drink? Give it to me!" You said, waving your hands in front of him to give back your drink.

"No, you're already drank. Let's go home now." Myungsoo held your wrist but you slapped his hands away.

"I TOLD YOU TO GIVE BACK MY DRINK NOW" You shouted and earned some attentions from the crowd that's just near the bar stool. You looked at them. " YOUR EYES OFF OF ME" You shouted and they looked away.

Myungsoo bit his lips. "Jiyeon~ah, im really sorry, please. let's go home now.." He begged.

You raised an eyebrow and laughed. Myungsoo gave you a confused look.

"You know what.. I have a boyfriend.." You started telling a story, since you were drank, you didnt know it was Myungsoo you were talking to now. You felt your head is aching but continued telling the story.

"..he was a nerd.. a really freaking nerd who scared me by his looks..  i dont even know why im being scared of his looks before.. that is really funny. since i am a tough gangster who doesnt seem to be scared of anyone.. but him.." You started laughing. Myungsoo got more concerned as he knew you were realy drank.

"Come on Jiyeon.. let's go home now.." He lightly shook your arm. You caught his hand and twisted it.

"NOT UNTIL I FINISHED MY STORY OKAY." You said. He was, slightly got scared and got hurt by you twisting his hand.

"..so.. then that ing principal thought I need a tutor and he gave me this ing nerd I was talking about. Urgh and things happened so fast that I fell inlove with him.. he's freaking I dont know, why would I be inlove with a nerd right? He always drives me crazy.." Your eyes are almost drifting.

*Wow~ He's talking about me, doesnt she know she was talking to me? This is kinda.. okay to listen to though~ But she's so drank now..* Myungsoo smiled with concern.

"..and I was glad he confessed to me, and thought me going crazy had gone since Im his now.. and his mine.. but ing school a while ago is so stressful. It is the first day of school this year and I thought we'll be together the whole day and have some fun.. but he was ing with the flirty students who doesnt even know that I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND. THOSE GIRLS WILL BE DEAD TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!" You shouted the last and held your glass up, signaling for Cheers.

Myungsoo bit his lips and took your glass again and put it down.

"Yah- Yah.. give that to me.." You held your hands out saying to give back the glass to you. But then you fall. Good thing Myungsoo caught you in time.

"JIyeon~ah...Jiyeon~ah.." Myungsoo shook you a little. He then moved your face to face him and saw you already fell asleep.

He smiled. *Aww~ Mianhae Jiyeon...Im really sorry..*

Myungsoo then carried you on his back and left the club.

 

After half an hour, you both arrived in your house. He carried you again his back.

He approached the front door and shook you lightly. 

"Jiyeon~ah... where is the key of your house?" He asked.

"Hmm.."

"Jiyeon~ah, answer me.." He begged.

"..it...was~ in my pocket..:" You slowly replied.

"Give it to me."

Then you took the key from your pocket and handed it to him but it slipped in your hands so it fell on the ground.

Myungsoo bent a little and took the key. He was now opening your door.

When it opened, Myungsoo the lights and went directly to your room.

He put you on your bed and covered you in your blanket.

"Have a sweet dream my princess~" He kissed your forehead.

But then you grabbed him and hugged him. Now, he was on top of you.

He blinked and looked at your eyes. But you were still in your dream land, sleeping.

"Myungsoo.. is babo~ babo..ba-" you muttered but then paused when someone kissed you on your lip.

It made you shock and opened your eyes wide.

Myungsoo was there, kissing you on the lips with his eyes close and he was on top of you. You dont have any idea why he was there.

After a few more seconds, Myungsoo leaned back and opened his eyes. He saw your eyes were open widely and smiled.

You pushed him up. and you in a sitting position. You pointed at him.

"W-why are you here?!!!!" You asked.

He giggled. "You were so drank so I took you home."

"Yah! Im not drank! See?!" You pointed yourself. *I did not get drank a while ago right? Wait, my head is aching. I dont remember going home..*

Myungsoo giggled. *maybe her drunkness had gone right after I kissed her that made her shock.*

"STOP *hiccup* GIG *hiccup* GLING!! *hiccup* *hiccup*" You covered your mouth and still, continued hiccuping.

Myungsoo giggled and sat on the edge on your bed. "Yah~ why are you hiccuping? and you are totally drunk a while ago.. but it seems like it was gone when I kissed you~~~" He teased.

You rolled your eyes. "YOU *hiccup* AND YOUR KISS *hiccup* OBSESSION *hiccup*" You crossed your arms.

He leaned forward and hugged you on your waist. You shook your self, signaling for RELEASE-ME.

Then his face was now an inch away from yours. You were still, nonstop-hiccuping. You glared at him.

He smiled. "I think that hiccuping of yours will be gone too if I did this-" He then put his lips on your lips. After a few seconds, you stopped hiccuping.

*I think it worked* You thought.

Myungsoo leaned back and gave you a smile. You were now blushing.

He smirked a little. "See? It's gone.. Im like your medicine." He teased and giggled a litlle.

You rolled your eyes. "Dont think I already accepted your apologies, now go home." You said and laid your self on your bed, covering your face witha pillow.

"Arasseo~ Ill be here again tomorrow morning so we can go to school together.. and I promised I wont leave you again. Bye, my princess.." He went out and left your house.

Once you heard the door got locked, you removed the pillow on your face and sighed.

*That nerd..urgh!! He's a total... total..* You smiled. *he's so sweet.. *  You closed your eyes with a smiled on your face, you fell asleep.