Meet my Parents

I Go Crazy Because of You

The next day, Thursday, Infinite asked your girls to their dates and glady they accepted it.

Students, girls or boys, became jealous and envied that pretty T-ara's dates was the nerd Infinite who just turned into handsome Princes and vice versa.

So the partners are:

You and Myungsoo

Boram and Sunggyu

Qri and Sungyeol

Soyeon and Woohyun

Eunjung and Dongwoo

Hyomin and Hoya

Hwayoung and Sungjong

(waa i dunno how to partner the others so im sorry if you dont like the arrangement. If you wanted this person to this person, tell me and i'll edit it)

 

JS Prom will be on Saturday and it is now Friday.

*One day left till the Prom* You thought. Then the bell rang, signaling for the end of the class.

You smirked. *Thanks bell for saving my boredom!!!*

You stood up and slung your bag on your shoulder. You started walking but then you felt a grip on your wrist. You turned around and saw Myungsoo holding you, smiling.

"What?" You asked.

Myungsoo pouted. "Am I not allowed to touch my girl?"

You eyed him and smiled.

"Are you free right now?" He asked.

"Hmm.. well, if we will have another boring tutorial session, then I wont be available.." You said, hoping he will cancel the tutorial session since Prom will be tomorrow.

Myungsoo smiled and held both of your hands. "Let's go meet my parents."
You blinked at him. "RIght now?"

He nodded with a smile. Your heart started beating fast, not only because he's smiling at you, it's also because this will be your first time meeting his parents.

 

While walking together, your hands were both interlaced and happily swaying it.

Myungsoo kept on stealing glances at you. And when you caught him, you always gave him a small forced smile.

You forced smile since you were getting more and more nervous. Myungsoo noticed that your hands are sweating so he paused walking and faced you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You beamed and nodded.

"Really? Your hands are sweating..." He raised both of your hands that were interlaced.

"Er....im nervous.." There, you blurted it out.

Myungsoo giggled. You glared at him. "What's funny?!"

Myungsoo stopped giggling and put your hands on his chest.

"Dont worry, my parents wont bite you." He said.

You rolled your eyes. "Not that. Why would I be afraid of getting bites from your parents? Hello. I'm a gangster.."
Myungsoo glared at you. "You're a gangster. yeah, but you will not kick or punch them if they did something to you right?"

"I will." You said cooly.

"Yah~ They're my parents." he said, whining like a child.

You giggled and slightly hit his chest. "Babo! Why will I hit your parents, aigoo I was just nervous since this is the first time Im going to meet your parents."

Myungsoo then pulled you into a hug. "Dont worry, my parents aren't bad. They are actually excited to see you." Then he pulled back, giving you his smile. You smiled back.

--

--

Soon, you arrived his house. You breathed in and out before he hit the bell.

It rang and Moonsoo, his little brother, opened the gate.

He saw you and he smiled widely. "NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!"

You jokingly rolled your eyes and giggled. "How are you kiddo?" You ruffled his hair. And he removed your hands. "No touchy in my hair." He said. And you laughed.

"I miss you noona! You should always visit here!" He said.

"I will, if you're hyung will always invite me." You said, smiling.

"Tss. Moonsoo let us go inside now. Jiyeon needs to meet umma and appa remember?" Myungsoo said.

Moonso made  a face and made a way for you and Myungsoo.

 

"Umma! Appa! Im home!" Myungsoo called as he changed his shoes into slippers. He then gave you their extra slippers for you to wear.

Then, there it is, his mom and dad came out from the kitchen, smiling.

You smiled and bowed. "A-annyeonghaseyo. Park Jiyeon imnida."

You saw his mom and dad are smiling widely.

"Nice meeting you Jiyeon~ah, aigoo~ You are so pretty!!!" His mom said.

"Maybe this is the reason why our Myungsoo transformed, for him to match with your beauty.." His dad cooed.

"Appa!" Myungsoo said, embarassed. You giggled.

Then Moonsoo pulled you to sit on the couch in the living room.

Myungsoo, his mom and dad followed and sat also on the couch.

"Are you hungry?" His mom asked. You shook your head with a smile.

His mom clasped her hands and smiled widely at you. You blinked at her.

"You are really pretty! What did our Myungsoo did to you to make you fall for him with his nerdy looks before?" She asked, giggling. His dad and Moonsoo giggled too.

"Umma!" Myungsoo pouted and crossed his arms. You laughed at his cuteness.

"I was just kidding!" His mom said to Myungsoo.

Then her mom looked at you again, sweetly.

"Im really thankful that my Myungsoo met you. And also thankful that because of you, he changed his appearance into a better one and it seemed like he's much more livellier these past few months.. I think...he started being lively when was that honey?" She asked her husband.

"I think it's started right after Christmas. He then now, started talking a lot during dinner and played with Moonsoo..." His dad said, beaming.

"I think I like you already! Wait. No.. I like you since Myungsoo told you about us!!" His mom happily said.

"He...told me about you already?" You asked. *Wait, of course he'll tell his parents. Babo Jiyeon Babo!*

His mom nodded. "He told us you were pretty, sweeet, kind, even Moonsoo told that to us since he met you already right? and what else? Myungsoo said sometimes you loses your temper..and he told me you were in a gang?"

You looked at Myungsoo and mouthed WHY-DID-YOU-TELL-THEM-IM-IN-A-GANG?.

Myungsoo smiled and held your right hand. "My parents aren't agaisnt at you on being a gang, and since I told them I am telling you to minimize your gang life."

"Yeah, and being in a gang. It means you were strong and tough. Which means, you can always save my weak son from dangers." His mom again joked. You giggled again.

"Umma! Stop teasing me!" Myungsoo said.

"That's why I like noona more! being in a gang is really cool! You should teach me how to do some cool kicks and punches!" Moonsoo said while posing some kicks and punches and earned a headlock from his father.

"You wont be in a gang Moonsoo!" He said.

"Appa! release me now!" Moonsoo whined.

And all of you laughed.

*Aigoo~ His family is so cute. I wish I can be with my whole family too everyday..* You thought and became sad.

Myungsoo noticed you and held your chin up to face him. "What's wrong?"

You shook your head. "I just miss my mom and dad."

Myungsoo softened and pulled you into a hug. "Dont worry, im always here for you."

You smiled at him as you pulled back from the hug.

"Tss.. ants will start running here at your sweetness." Moonsoo rolled his eyes.

You giggled at his childness.

Their mom stood up. "Come on! Dinner time, we should eat now!"

Moonsoo rushed to the dining table and his dad followed his wife. Then Myungsoo stood up and held your hands as you stood up too.

"See, my parents arent bad at all." He said, winking.

You playfully hit his arm. "I like your family." You said smiling.

"I like you too." He winked. You blinked at him and hit his chest.

"ooww~" He playfully winced and you rolled your eyes.

"I didnt hurt it that hard you know.." You said.

He straightened up and ruffled your hair. "I know, come on let's join them!"
"Okay!" You replied and then you both headed to the dining table to join his family.

 

 


Yey! You finally met his family hehe i dunno, is my updates now getting bored? or still okay? hehe