Is it something you can eat?

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

You and Myungsoo went back to school. Myungsoo told the teachers that he's been in a short vacation that's why he's gone for a couple of days. You didnt mind to tell your excuse since you dont care at all.
 
And every after class,  you and Myungsoo started again the tutorial session and this time you were totally listening to him. And sometimes, you two are having your sweet moments.
 
And as weeks passed by, you were glad that Kara's not showing up anymore. You thought Hara definitely told them to stop bothering you already.
 
 
--
 
"JS PROM is coming, what are you planning to wear?"
"I want to ask Jiyeon if she wanted to date me on the JS Prom." "BABO She already has a boyfriend!"
 
"I wanna ask Sungyeol oppa! or Hoya oppa!"
 
"What are planning to wear?"
 
All students in the campus who were Juniors/Seniors are now talking about the Prom. You were with your girls walking on the hallway, laughing.
 
"JS Prom is coming! You and Hwayoung are finally going to experience the prom!" Qri happily said.
 
Hwayoung clapped her hands. "OMO! You're right unni!! OMO Im so excited!!"
 
You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "What actually is prom?Is it something we can eat?!"
 
Your girls eyed you with ARE-YOU-SERIOUS look.
 
Eunjung headlocked you.
"YAH UNNI!" You said, raising a tone.
"Are you kidding us Jiyeon?!" She asked.
"What? I never heard of Prom. I never cared about anything." You said.
"Yah! You've been in the school for so long and you didnt heard about Prom?" Boram asked.
"As if I will care about school events." You shrugged. "So, unni. release me now before I kick your ."
Eunjung released you but you earned a hit on your shoulder. "oow" You glared at Eunjung who's already laughing.
"Jiyeon, you're such a babo! Come on! We'll tell you what's prom!" She said and they dragged you to the cafeteria.
--
--
 
At the cafeteria, your girls explained you what Prom is.
"Your lucky you already have a boyfriend, and definitely he's your date on that day." Boram said.
You just nodded. *Yeah, lucky me* You happily thought.
"Now, who's gonna be our date on the prom? We dont even have boyfriends. And urgh, i dont like those creepy fanboys of ours" Qri said, making a disgusted face.
They all sigh. You just looked at them.
Then suddenly, an idea came out in your mind.
*1...2....3...4...5...6....They are six..* You counted your girls.
And from the corner of your eye, you saw Infinite eating on the table on the corner of the cafeteria. You secretly count them.
*1...2.3.4.....5..6..7...Seven guys... Wait, minus one! Myungsoo's mine already!* You said, as if you wre talking to your own.
*If my girls are 6.. and there are 6 left in the inifnite guys.. Then it means they can date each other!! Alright!!!*
You stood up and did a thumbs up while smiling. Your girls looked at you and blinked.
"I got you a date already!" You said.
"Who?!" They all asked.
Then you looked at Infinite's table and pointed them using your lips.
They all look at where you just pointed and looked at you again.
"THEM?!" They all asked. You nodded with a straight face.