Christmas day

I Go Crazy Because of You

Soon, Christmas came..

At the past days, you ignore Myungsoo's calls and text messages.

You thought it'll be really awkward around him. And the kissing scene you made up with him keeps popping out on your mind.

 

"Jiyeon~" Your mom called.

You ran downstairs and saw your mom preparing Christmas foods.

You beamed and approached her.

"Jiyeon-ah, what should we do today? It's Chritsmas today? Do you want to go shopping? Or Lotte World? Should we eat on a restaurant?" Your mom keeps asking stuffs that she wanted to suggest.

You sat on the chair and smiled. "Umma, let's just be here in the house. I want to spend the Christmas day with you and appa!"

Your mom softened and smiled at you.

You stood up and went to your room to prepare yourself.

--

Your mom got a message and took her phone out on her pocket.

 

Mrs. Park, Are you going out today with Jiyeon? I wanted to see her. -Myungsoo

 

Your mom smiled. *Hmm. Myungsoo, should I allow Jiyeon to see you today? It seems she's avoiding you recently though~*

 

She wanted to stay at home today.. Im sorry, but should I make a lie and let her see you? -Mrs. Park

 

*A lie? Well, maybe it'll help* Myungsoo thought.

 

What kind of lie Mrs. Park? Im sorry to bother you. -Myungsoo

 

It's okay, i'll tell her that we'll go shopping today, I will leave her in the middle of the mall and meet her up there okay? 7pm! Sharp! -Mrs.Park

 

Arasseo Mrs. Park. Thank you so much! -Myungsoo

 

"Make sure to make up with him Myungsoo" your mom said as she hid her phone again on her pocket.

Then your mom called you again."Jiyeon-ah!!!"

You opened your door and shouted "Waeyoo ummaaa??"

"Dress properly! I decided to go no a shopping today!" She shouted.

"What? Hmf.. Arasseo ummaaa!!!" You shouted back.

"Be sure to wear a dress okay!!" She shouted and beamed.

*Dress again? Aigoo* You ruflled your hair in irritation by the thought of wearing a dress again.

"You must look beautiful today sweety~ As your prince will meet with you later" Your mom happily thought.

Your mom told it to your dad and explained that little lie thing about your meeting with Myungsoo.

Your dad got excited of that thought too since he thought he's starting to like Myungsoo for you.

 

--

6:30  pm, you and your parents arrived the mall.

You were covering your chest because you are not use to wear a dress, and this dress is actually so girly.

You were wearing this dress.

"Umma! Why should I wear a dress in the mall?" You asked.

"It's because this day is special!" Your mom beamed and held on your arms.

You and your family went at the center of the mall. Where there is a big Christmas tree. It was so beautiful that you stopped walking and stared at it in awe.

Your mom and dad felt you were already in awe and decided to leave you, giggling quietly.

Your mom then took out her phone and sent a message to Myungsoo telling him to go in the center of the mall already since you were there already.

Myungsoo got the message and went at the center of the mall.

He's now finding you in a large crowd surrounding the big Christmas tree.

"Wow~ this is really beautiful~" You beamed.

You felt your mom and dad was not on your side. You looked around and didnt saw them.

You furrowed your brows. *Where are they?!*

You are now panicking and started walking around, looking for them.

Just a few moment, you suddenly bumped into someone's chest.

You rubbed your forehead.

"YAH WHY ARENT YOU LOOKING AT YOUR WAY?!" You shouted as you were still rubbing your forehead.

The person you bumped into smiled. *It's her!* He thought.

You felt no reply from the person you just bumped into and felt he was still standing in front of you.

You decided to looked up at him and ready to gave him a punch on his face.

You met the his eyes and you were shocked. It was a handsome guy smiling at you. You thought you saw him somewhere.

"A-are you okay?" He asked, still smiling.

You slowly nodded you head. You tilted your head as you search his face. *I think I really saw him somewhere~*

*Can she... not recognize who I am?* He thought and let out a giggle.