Jiyeon rescued the nerds?

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

The next day, at school.

Students are bullying Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol near the cafeteria.

“Stop bullying us!” Myungsoo yelled as he glared at the students who were throwing eggs to them. Sungjong is crying and Sungyeol is also eyeing each of the students.

“Cowards!!!”

“Nerds!”

*Throws eggs at the 3 nerds*

The students keep on throwing eggs at them and laughing like hyenas.

“Aish! This is so much fuuuuun!!” One guy shouted as he threw another egg at Myungsoo.

“WHAT IS ACTUALLY DAMN FUN?” A scary voice came.

All students stopped throwing eggs. And looked at the person who just spoke. Myungsoo pulled Sungjong and Sungyeol near him. “Are you okay?” He whispered as the 2 just nodded.

“ARE YOU ALL DEAF?! IM ASKING WHAT IS ING FUN!” You yelled, angrily.

One boy speaks up, “We were bullying the 3 nerds. Throwing eggs at them”

You smirked. They thought you liked it and smiled. But then you saw Myungsoo with Sungjong and Sungyeol. *ES, STUDENTS, BULLYING MYUNGSOO. ES ! BUT WAIT, WHY AM I GETTING ANGRY?!*

You grabbed the collar of one of the students, “YAH!! DO YOU WANNA DIE? THESE NERDS DON’T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT BACK, WHY WOULD YOU ALL BULLY THEM!! ARE YOU ALL CRAZY?!” The student nearly choking, you put him down so he can breathe. The students were all shocked at your sudden reaction, you were okay with bullying them before..

You approached the nerds and helped them up. They slowly stood up, but you got irritated how slow they stand up. “HURRY UP BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND” They hurried and bowed.

“Thank you Jiyeon-ssi!” Sungjong and Sungyeol said, while Myungsoo just looked at you.

You grabbed Myungsoo’s wrist, while he grabbed Sungjong with Sungyeol.

 Students were shocked at what you just did. You stopped and eyed them and they looked away.

You went to the school’s gym and let them sit in the chairs. You sat on the floor and let out a deep sigh.

“What did I just do?!” You said. The three looked at you.

“Jiyeon-ssi, thank you again” Sungjong said.

You looked at him. “Don’t thank me. I don’t know why I saved you nerds”

He looked down. You stood up and walked out. But before you did, Myungsoo held your wrist.

You felt electric sparks as he hold your wrist. You froze. He stood up, facing you.

He bowed and looked again at you. “Thank you Jiyeon for saving us”

You slowly nodded. He removed his hand from yours.

“Let’s get change, come on” he said to Sungjong and Sungyeol.

They started walking, but you were still frozen.

“Jiyeon, are you okay?” Myungsoo asked as they were already in the door.

You snapped out. “Ah..yeah. yeah”

*STUPID JIYEON* You ruffled your hair, irritated, while walking away.