Angry Jiyeon

I Go Crazy Because of You

You pointed your finger at them slowly "MWO?!"

 

They nodded while smiling. You gasped in disbelief.

"H-how?? Did you guys have some pastic surgery or what?" You asked, still amazed on how handsome they are.

"No, Jiyeon-sii, L-hyung helped us to have a transformation since we envied him for being a handsome boy" Sungjong said.

"So, Myungsoo helped you guys?" You asked and they nodded.

"Err.. you are lucky, all the girls are now on Myungsoo, you should prepare yourselves once girls landed their eyes on you." You warned them.

They were in total shock that you were like, caring about them.

You saw them just staring at you. You rolled your eyes.

"So, mind if you will give the ing way to me now so I can damn go to my classroom?" you asked, impatienly.

"I-I.. and Sungjong will go with you since we-we're classmates.."Sungyeol raised his hands up.

You gave him a look but then you nodded and started walking.

"Hyung! See you later!" Sungyeol and Sungjong waved their hands to their hyungs.

 

Walking in the hallway together with the 2 nerds.. you mean 2 handsome men is so annoying. They keep on talking nonsense things.  You squished your eyes and spun to face them.

"YAH! CANT YOU STOP TALKING NONSENSE THINGS?! MY EARS ARE HURTING!!!" You shouted.

"B-bbut...we-we're talking about Physics.." Sungjong murmured.

"WHATEVER AISH!!!!" You will almost punch him but you controlled yourself.

You stomped your foot and started walking again.

"She is not that mad when we first saw her with Myungsoo in Kangnam, remember?" Sungyeol whispered.

"I know right. maybe she's in her period?" Sungjonga whispered back and chuckled. Sungyeol hit his head.

"Babo! She's mad because of Myungsoo!"

"Waeyo? L-hyung didnt do anything to her right?"

"I think she's getting jealous and angry at the same time. Look, L was dragged by the amount of girls a while ago. L didnt fight for himself and Jiyeon did nothing but cursed by herself.."

"Ohh~well, that, why did Jiyeon-ssi didnt kick/punch those girls?"

Sungyeol gave Sungjong an I-DONT-KNOW look.

 

Soon, you arrived your homeroom.

You stomped your feet while approaching your seat. You threw your bag on the seat beside you and sat down on your chair. You ducked your head on your table.

*Cant he defend himself now from those girls?! Aish!!!!!!! Can I use violence again? Please?!* You ruffled your hair in annoyance.

Hwayoung noticed you as she spun from her seat to see what's going on with you.

"Jiyeon! Are you okay?" She asked. But you didnt respond.

She spun again to see Sungjong and Sungyeol approaching their seats. She eyes both of them.

Sungjong noticed her looking at them and poked Sungyeol on his shoulder.

"Hyung! Hwayoung is looking at us! Scary!" He whispered.

*OH MY GOD WHO ARE THOSE HANDSOME BOYS!* Hwayoung thought as she eyed Sungjong and Sungyeol.

"But it looks like the eye of not killing us.. it is different.." Sungyeol whispered back.

The students around the classroom started gossiping and squealing, seeing the 2 handsome boys on their room.

You got annoyed by the sudden noise but you ignored them and continued ducking your head on your table.

A girl approached Sunjong,"uhm.. excuse me, are you guys new students?"

"Eh? Aniya~ Im Sungjong" Sungjong beamed.

"S-sungjong?! THE NERD?!" They all exclaimed.

And now, you are totally annoyed. You stood up and slammed your hands on your table.

"CANT YOU GUYS ING SHUT UP?! IT IS REALLY ANNOYING!!!!!" You shouted.

All the students inside the classroom didnt breath in shock by your sudden shout.

You rolled your eyes and sat down again.

 

Then a guy who looks so harassed came in from the door.

He was panting, catching his breath as if he ran away from policemen.

"Hyung!" "Myungsoo!" Sungjong and Sungyeol called.

"MYUNSGOO???!!!!"The students shouted again when they heard that the handsome guy who was panting in the front door was the nerd named Myungsoo.

 

"Now, what's going on? Nerds turned into handsome men?"

"Did princesses kissed a frog and that these nerds turned into princes?"

 

You shifted your eyes on the person they were talking about, and now that person was approaching you.

You crossed your arms and gave him a death glare.

"Yah~Jiyeon-ah!" He called.

"MWO?!"You asked, annoyed.

"Mianhae~ I really didnt mean to leave you a while ago.."He apologized.

You raised an eyebrow. "Really? Then why didnt you just defend yourself? You are a man right?!"

Myungsoo bit his lip. Then he hugged you from your seat.

You shrugged. "Yah release me."

"Ani.. not until you accept my apologies." He said.

Then you saw your classmates looking at you and Myungsoo. You gave them glares.

"What are you guys looking at?!" You asked, then they looked away.

 

"Are they a couple?"

"Myungsoo the nerd.. no the prince and Jiyeon.. NOW?"

 

They again started gossiping at each other. You rolled your eyes. But Myungsoo ignored them, still hugging you. His back is aching already since you are not in the same level. As he was standing, and you were sitting.

"Now what?" You hissed.

"Accept my apologies.."He said in a calm voice.

You saw Hwayoung looking at you and giving you a ACCEPT-HIM-ALREADY look. You rolled your eyes and mouthed 'WHATEVER'.

Then suddenly, the teacher came in and gasped by the scene.

"Oh holy- what's happening?" She asked.

"Teacher, that was Myungsoo, hugging Jiyeon, i think they had a fight.." A student whispered to the teacher.

She nodded. "Jiyeon, Myungsoo, fix yourselves later and we'll start discussing now."

Myungsoo sighed and released the hug. You looked away while he was looking at you. He sat beside you.

The teacher's eyes landed on Myungsoo's face.

"Oh holy- is that really you Mr. Kim?! Wait.. I can see two new faces-" She was paused when the students beside her whispered who it was and she almost had an heart attack.

You rolled your yes. *Over reacting*

 

Soon, lunch came and you thought of ignoring Myungsoo.

You immediately took your bag and went out of the room.

Myungsoo who was fixing his things shifted his eyes on your chair but you werent there anymore. He looked at Hwayoung.

"Hwayoung-ssi, did you see Jiyeon?"

"She immediately went out. Is there something wrong between you two?" She asked.

"She's probably mad at me." Myungsoo said.

"You should fix this things immediately of she'll go grab random person to be killed." Hwayoung winked.

Myungsoo gasped. He immediately stood up and went out to look for Jiyeon.

"Is Jiyeon-ssi gonna really grab a random person and kill him?" Sungjong asked Hwayoung.

Hwayoung made a face and rolled her eyes. "Babo! Jiyeon wouldnt be like that if she's really mad at the person she loves okay."

"Then what?" Sungjong asked again.

Hwayoung tapped her chin to think. "She'll probably ignore everyone in one day, then go to a club at night and will be drunk for the rest of the night.."

"Eh?! She's not yet on the age to go to the club..." Sungjong murmured.

 

Meanwhile, Jiyeon went out of the school secretly and went home. You sleep and waited for the night to come.

 

After school, Infinite went to the school ground together. And a lot of girls were around them.

"Ah.. hyung, what should we do? This is a lot worse than before." Hoya complained and forced smiles to the girls.

"I dont know, just keep smiling.." Sunggyu smiled at each girls.

*I should go now and looked for Jiyeon, I didnt saw her a while ago.* Myungsoo thought.

"Hyung, ill go first and find Jiyeon"Myungsoo tapped Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded.

Myungsoo shrugged himself from the amount of girls, although there are some who noticed him going away but he ignored them now and started running.

He thought you'll be showing up in the library since you have a tutorial class with him. But you werent there. He sighed and took his phone out. He dialled your number but you werent answering.

"Jiyeon~ah, please answer.." Myungsoo begged as he was looking for you around the school.

 

The night came and you were wearing this outfit.

"I need some fun.. I was so stressed thsi morning!" You said as you fix yourself in the mirror.

You heard your phone ringing and thought it was probably Myungsoo so you ignore it.

7pm, you headed to a club named Paradise Club.

As you reached the club, two securities eyed you from head to toe.

You raised an eyebrow. "Wont you stop eyeing me, and just let me in!"

You saw them nodding at each other and made a way for you.

*Tss. stupid.* You smirked and entered the club.

Loud music, people dancing, people flirting, people drinking alcohols..

Yeah, you need this to calm yourself.

You went to teh bar stool and ordered Vodka tonic.

You took a long sip. "Ah Delicioous~" You beamed.

 

"Jiyeon~ah, please answer the phone im begging you.." Myungsoo said as he was still looking for you. He went to your house but you werent there, and now, he's walking around in your subdivision to see if you are there just walking.

Then suddenly he got a message.

 

From: Sungjong

Hyung, Are you still finding Jiyeon? Hwayoung told me maybe she'll be in a club at times like this.

 

"Club?" Myungsoo asked himself.

He scrolled his contacts and glad he had phone number of Hwayoung and dialled it.

"Yoboseyo?" A girl asked over the phone.

"Hwayoung-ssi, this is Myungsoo. Do you happen to know, what club did Jiyeon go? I mean, what club is she always going at?"

"Hm... it's probably the Paradise club."
"Thanks."

"Wait, better be ready by her sudden reactions when you caught her drank already."

"Arasseo~Thanks again."

Then he hung up.

*Jiyeon-ah, ill be there soon and fix our problem*

 

 


Ah, i think this was a long chapter? or not? wahahaha

hmm I put it on Rated H ... since I used some bad words hahaha not because ill put some LOL I dont know how to write those kind of things! >___<

AND OMG LJOE AND CAP O______________O

    

Ljoe is so hot dahsfgajksgfjkgfaksgfakgfakjgfaks xDDDDD