I want you back to me

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

 

" Are you sure it's gonna work? " Minho asked worriedly. The plan was simple. But everyone was sure it was gonna work. The pain of not being able to talk and look at Yuri was killing him and Minho knew he had to do something about it so with that, he eventually agreed to it. 

--

Yuri heard a loud knocking sound against her window. Turning her attention to it, she saw that a pile of melted snowball was sliding down against the glass. She moved towards it and took a peek at the source.

" Come on outside!! " the girls screamed at Yuri. They were all wrapped up like little cute snowmen with their ear muffs and everything. Hopping and jumping above with their hands flailing everywhere, Yuri couldn't help but smile. No matter how pain her heartache was, these girls could still make her smile. She knew Tiffany hated playing out in the cold like that and it surprised her a little to see every single one of them out there running about.

" Okay I'm coming!! " she shouted back. She began looking for her scarf and wrapped herself up.

As Yuri jogged out towards the beautiful white snow field, she saw no one. It was dead quiet. Instead, a little cute snowman stood in the middle. It even had a cute carrot nose. Yuri walked towards it, smiling at its little details.

Touching its nose, she felt an arm wrapping around her. Without even turning, she knew who it was. No wonder the girls were all out playing, she knew something was not right.

" What're you doing here?" she asked coldly.

" I'm sorry. It's my fault. I was wrong to shout at you and made you feel that way, there's not a single thing about you that I don't love and Amy can never ever replace you," he told her as his head rested on hers. His lips were dry and chapped but it laid on her head adoringly. He had missed her more than ever.

" Let me go.. " she struggled. But he forced her to stay still.

" Please.. please, just stay like this for awhile.. " he begged her. He really wanted to hold her forever. Never letting her go, the moment was beautiful. She gave up and stayed still. Despite the biting cold weather, she was melting inside. 

Slowly, she spun around. Minho's eyes were sad.

" I'm sorry too.. I shouldn't have said those things to you.. I didn't mean it. " she said. 

" It's okay, I've never blamed you for it. " He smiled.

" What about Amy now? " Yuri asked.

" I don't know and I don't care. " He cupped her face. It was so cold. He couldn't believe how much weight she had lost too. And he only have himself to blame for all of this.

" Have you told her about us? " she was almost smiling now.

" No.. " he replied honestly. He didn't see why he had to. Or at least there's not a right time.

Yuri immediately pushed him away as her face changed at once. She could feel her blood boiling now. 

" YOU ! " she shoved him harder as she began running away.

" HEY WAIT! WHAT'S WRONG?! " Minho ran after her, confused of what's going on.

Seeing how he couldn't catch up anymore, he rolled a small ball of snow and threw it softly at her.

Feeling the hit gently on her back, yuri turned around and screamed at the top of her lungs.

" WHAT?!"

" HEY! TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!? "

" NO!! THINK ABOUT IT YOURSELF YOU JERK! "

" COME ON DONT BE LIKE THIS WHAT'S WRONG!?"

" JUST SCREW OFF YOU !!! " she rolled a big hard ball of snowed and threw it as his face. Knocking him hard, Minho fell back unknowingly. It was darkness for a few seconds. And he felt a hard pang of pain slapping him.

" OUCH! " he shouted as his hand rubbed on his head.

" OMG ARE YOU OKAY?! " Tiffany ran to pick him up.

" yeah.. " he said in a daze.

" What happened?! " the girls began to circle him now.

" She asked me whether i've told Amy about us.. " 

" Uh huh and what did you say? " the girls rushed him for an answer.

" i said no, " Immediately as he said, Tiffany's hands let go of his and he fell back on the snow again. The girls began kicking snow on him as they shouted at him.

" Of course she would be angry you jerk!!!!!!! " tiffany began hitting him and the rest slowly joined in.

" OUCH! What did i do? "

" URGH NEVERMIND!!! " Sooyoung stomped off after Yuri.

--

" So how did it go? " Onew asked over the phone. The rest of the girls had gone in to take a look at Yuri and Tiffany was just sitting out in the living room with Yoona. She knew times like this meant that everyone should just leave Yuri alone because it was pointless trying to coax anything into that stubborn girl's head.

" Not good.. " she sighed.

" Ah.. that's a pity. I guess we'll just have to let her cool down first and we'll get minho to try again. And you should come back here then, " he said. Tiffany smiled. It's only noon but she was already tired from all the drama that's happened for the past hour. She could really use a shoulder to lie on right now. 

" Again? " she laughed.

" Yeah why not? I miss you already ~ " Onew said in an endearing tone.

" Alright alright~ " she eventually got up. " Shall I get sooyoung and jessica to come along too? " 

" Yeah, let the heartbroken ones help each other. I think happy lovers like us should stay at our side for a little while you know?" Onew's voice was ever so cheerful and cute, it just makes her happy hearing it everytime.

--

Within minutes, Tiffany had manage to pry sooyoung and jessica out as planned. Yuri had made it clear that she wanted to be alone and so everyone complied and went back to doing their own things. But of course, doing their own things would automatically meant spending time with her boyfriend. 

Jessica still couldn't quite grasp the reality. Within the first few hours of the day, she had became jonghyun's girlfriend, they had kissed for a whole mindblowing 3 minutes ( it was awesome and she couldn't wait for more) , Yuri had knocked Minho over with a pile of snowball and the situation now had possibly gotten worse. Woah, what a day.

Walking up towards the boys' dorm, she was still deep in thoughts. 

" Hey you're here~ " Jonghyun opened the door. He stretched an arm out to wrap around Jessica's shoulders, she twitched slightly but slowly regained her calmness and allowed him to lead her into the living room. She suppressed a little smile. It still felt surreal. She, jessica jung was actually kim jonghyun's girlfriend.

" It's so warm in here! Seriously the weather is getting wayyy too cold! " Sooyoung unwrapped her scarf as Key helped her remove her coat.

" Yeah and you should stop using that excuse to eat more, " Key whined at her.

" So you're saying that I'm fat? " she snapped back.

" No not yet, but you will if you don't stop! " 

" What if I don't? Are you gonna dump me? " they began bickering again.

" Seriously, how did you guys even get together?!" Tiffany laughed as she took a seat on the couch, Onew's arms automatically opened up to hug over her.

" Yeah.. now that you've mentioned.. how the hell did you guys get together? " Jonghyun was suddenly curious. Everyone's eyes were now set on the couple that has stopped bickering.

" Come on! Tell us!!! I wanna know everrrrything! " Jessica nudged sooyoung. The couple, for the first time, looked pale and uneasy. So the two diva DO get embarrassed. Everyone laughed as Taemin joined them.

" Where's Minho hyung?? " He rubbed his head. It was noon and he just woke up all thanks to the new computer games that he had spent almost the whole night playing.

" Long story.But he went out for a walk, he said he'll be back later, " Onew casually replied as he motioned the boy to join them. Jonghyun threw a pillow over and the maknae hugged it tight as he sat down.

He immediately noticed something different.

Tiffany and Onew was here and they were cuddling. Okay.

Key and Sooyoung were also sitting beside each other, his arms were resting above her shoulders, okay.

Jonghyun's arms were also resting on the couch, right across jessica's shoulders and her body were titled towards him, WAIT. What? Why was he always the last to know everything!?!?

" HYUNG! NOONA! You two?" Taemin suddenly blurt out as he pointed back and forth at the two of them. Jessica blushed a little.

" What? " Jonghyun pretended to be cool about it. 

" Are you guys dating or something?! SINCE WHEN!? " 

" Yeah, can't you see?! " Jonghyun said as he reached out to pull Jessica closer to his body, she squirmed and hit him lightly. He laughed but maintained his arms around her anyway. 

" Oh my god. I can't keep up anymore! Why is the world turning so fast?!?!? " Taemin whined as he dug his head into the pillow. He wondered why he was the only one who couldn't get a girlfriend already. He grunted.