Because every star that I see, is brighter than the last

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

" Jessica ! " Jonghyun called out after her as he ran towards the tiny figure entering the practice room.

She turned around, curious eyes meeting him.

" Hey are you feeling okay now? Hangover or anythin--"

" Shhhh! " Jessica looked around frantically. 

" you're supposed to keep that a secret remember? " She hissed back at the boy.

" oh yeah.. about that.. " God. He hoped Key haven't been telling the world about it, especially to his whatever secret girlfriend.

" Don't even start.. Minho and key even knows about it ! You're in big big trouble, i'm gonna deal with you after dance practice ! " she pouted and hit jonghyun lightly. 

He couldn't help but found himself grinning like an idiot. It didn't matter how she was gonna deal with him. He was just happy that Jessica was finally opening up and wanted to be around him. 

" Alright then what time will you be done? " He noticed the jealous and curious stares from a bunch of trainees walking by from the corner of his eyes. Well, I might as well as give you guys a good show to watch, he thought. Taking the opportunity, Jonghyun stepped an inch closer to Jessica who was at the door then leaned against the wall as he waited for her answer. 

The young girls were now squealing and hitting each other, pointing at the sight of Jonghyun flirting with Jessica. 

She hated it when he does it. The sudden attack of her privacy that makes her heart flutter and cheeks burn. She was praying hard that she wasn't blushing because truthfully, she didn't hate how he was making it obvious that she was his.

" Long practice today.. I guess 8? " she looked down to the ground because she didn't know how to escape from his eyes. He studied the unusual shy Jessica and smiled. 

He loved it when he made her feel this way. He reached out for the hair that was blocking her face and tugged it behind her ears. Their distance was so close that they could only whisper.

" Okay i'll pick you up later ". He said as his hand trailed down to her small waist and let it linger there for a short while. 

Realizing the crazy whisperings from the trainees along the corridor, Jessica immediately nudged him hard in the stomach.

" Ya ! What are you doing? " she whined.

Jonghyun stepped up right infront of her, blocking Jessica completely out of view from the girls who were staring at them. He simply looked at her red face and smiled. 

" Come on.. play along. See those girls at the back? They're dying to find something to gossip about today " His eyes were playful, flirtatious.. and so ever y. Jessica was going crazy. She wanted to scream yes sure ! 

" What's wrong with you, just go a-w-a-y " she snapped back like a little girl being disturbed by the boy that she secretly liked.

" Okay okay ! " Jonghyun laughed as he put his two hands up.  Then he bent in once again and whispered right into her ears, this time, she could feel his soft warm lips against her ears.

" But I know you like it " 

Jessica screamed and hit him hard " YA!! STOP IT !! " She was chasing him now.

" JUNG JESSICA GET YOUR IN HERE NOW ! OH HI JONG! come on flirt later! It's practice noww " Tiffany's head popped out from the door and yelled at the two.

What am I going to do with myself? Gosh, I can't seem to stop falling in love with you. Jessica scolded herself as she entered the dance studio. And she couldn't wait for 8 to come.

--

" I'll be home late today so go grab dinner yourselves and remember to feed maknae some meat, he needs to look human " Onew said to Key and Minho as he gasped for air. It was their dance rehearsal and as usual, onew was always the first to collapse onto the floor. 

" I won't be home early either, Minho you settle it " Key remarked casually. 

" I was going to meet yuri ! What's wrong with you two.. why is the whole world starting to date out of a sudden?! " Minho protested, tired at the thought of having to babysit the maknae.. thought actually it wasn't even tough.. he just wanted to be with Yuri.

" I don't know about him, but I have a hot date and you can be damn sure she's hottt " Key was in his diva mode now.

" Yah yah yah ! " Onew poked key with his left feet.

" What makes you think I don't have a hot date too? " He defended.

" Just because Tiffany is one of the " 9 goddesses of SM " doesn't mean she's hot " A loud smack landed on his head.

" Ouch ! I'm just kidding, come on.. I'm just saying there's still hot girls who're not one of those 9 ! " Key rubbed his head.

" So your hot date isn't one of them then? Yeah I guessed so too.. your taste is as bad as you look " Minho joked as he got up to continue dancing. 

" Whatever man... " Key made a face before getting up.

--

Hi guysss sorry can't update often now, super busy but i will try ! :) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ALL THESE WHILE I LOVE YOU ALL ! :)