She's the blade and you're just paper

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

" Jessica Jung "
" Jessica Jung " Taemin repeated as he kept his right eyes on Jessica while closing his left to help him remain the focus. As he spoke, his right hand made a shooting arrow gesture and pretended to shoot one at Jessica who was standing beside a white piano across the room.

" is kinda cute, sometimes you know "
" is kinda cute, sometimes you know " Taemin mimicked.

" I mean when she's actually not glaring at every boy she sees, "
" I mean when she's actually not glaring at every boy she sees, " Taemin repeated with the best Jessica tone he could imitate

" STOP REPEATING AFTER ME ! " Jonghyun smacked the little boy's head before pulling it into his strong arms and choked him playfully.

" Come on hyung, there's tons of other trainees who's just as hot as her " he hung his arms around Jonghyun's thick neck and forced it 40degrees to the right " like Yoona " he said and made a pretend gun with his other free hand, following it with a "bang" motion.

" Don't you have better things to do like figure out how to talk to Sulli without blinking every second? I told you to stop taking advices from Key, at least take it from Minho. He's got Yuri and who have Key scored? " Jonghyun patted the young boy's back who was clearly blushing now.

" YAH! I heard you i'm still here Kim Jonghyun " Key hissed.

He added, " and shut up Kim Jonghyun, what's the point of having all the girls liking you when you don't even go out with them. I mean, I could try to understand Luna but Krystal? She's hot man ! What is wrong with your eyes!?"

" It's your turn, now get up before the vocal coach yells at you ", onew said lazily as he nudged key's back with the tip of his feet.

" Okay I gotta go, watch me shine, I am your overlord ", key said with a diva hand motion as he got up and walked towards the white piano where Jessica previously stood.

" Hey baby, guess what!? We're gonna debut like next month ! " Yuri squealed as she jumped into minho's lap.

" Wow that's awesome babe ! Finally,those practices is really paying off " Minho smiled, putting his chin on Yuri's shoulder.

It was days like these that his Yuri was actually smiling and chirping brightly that he loved instead of those days where she would just drag her body around the building from practice rooms to another, tired and all worn out. He hated to see her overworking herself but perhaps that was one of the reason why he loves her. She tries hard in everything she does.

He was genuinely happy that she was finally going to debut but he couldn't help but miss her already. Would there still be time to sneak into each other's dorms at night? (with Onew who would always make lame excuses to tag along just because he couldn't admit that he wanted to see Tiffany too )
He loved how Yuri would fall so naturally and fitted so well into his arms whenever they watch horror movies in her living room. And he would secretly laugh at how she would make those scared but cute expressions whenever those ghosts appeared. And he loved how she would awkwardly kiss his cheek and slam the door right after she did just because she didn't want him to see her blush every single time.
Then she would run to the window and shouted " CHOI MINHO IS MY BOYFRIEND ! " as he walked by and looked up. He would laugh at her silly smiles and pretty face.
She was precious, so precious. His yuri, his black pearl.
Would there still be chances for them to walk hand in hand on the street? And he loved those times she would playfully jump on his back and forced him to give her a piggyback ride to wherever they were going. And debuting would mean her meeting more boys, boys from male idols group that have debuted to be exact. Haven't I heard her saying someone from Big Bang was cute? Who was it… g-dragon.. wait oh right it was taeyang. It's not that he didn't trust her. He just don't trust those boys. Lucky there's another 8 girls for them to look at, he comforted himself in an effort to cheer himself up.

" How about a celebration? " Yuri suggested.