I feel the sparks

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

 

True enough, the idea proved to be as bad as he had imagined it to be.Infact, it wasn't only bad, it was horrible. Donghae and Jaejoong were practically Jessica's servant, walking after her with their hideous mask to prevent fangirls from recognizing them and servicing the princess like a dog. Whatever she wanted they bought for her.Whatver ride she took they would sit beside her.Honestly this was pissing him off quite badly.

Finally, Jessica sent them away to buy some food.It was just both of them now.But his face had already changed colour and misery was more distinct than ever.Jessica studied his face and laughed out loud.

" What's the matter my dongsaeng?" She joked.

" I would really like it more if you replace that word with my name instead" He replied,still looking straight.He had the right to throw tantrum like a little kid too!

Jessica took a few seconds to process what he just said and giggled.

My jonghyun. God, this boy is still so cheeky even when he's angry. She was happy that her plan was working.

"You don't like them here?"

" oh no! I love having them here, i'm having so much fun" his tone was sarcastic and hurt.She suddenly felt weak.

" Okay fine, I can ask them to go back..you know what to do.." She looked at him carefully to study his face. He remained quiet,taking her offer in.

Then the two boys returned with hot drinks. Jonghyun got up, took the drink and said in a loud cheery tone, " Thanks hyung! Hey you wanna go take that scary ride with me? it looks fun! " Donghae returned with the same enthusiasm and headed off with Jonghyun. Jessica stomped her feet. STUPID BOY!! WHY CANT HE JUST GIVE IN!!!

Jaejoong looked over at her and laughed.He reached out to tug some hair behind her ears. Realising, Jessica turned away a little, before politely walking away. 

"Wait for me!" He caught up with her and they began talking about something else.Soon, they were laughing about something and Jessica's mood had seem to lighten up just a little.Well, Jaejoong was honestly a funny and fun person to talk to.And Jessica had seem to forget about that.

Turning back, Jonghyun caught that smile on Jessica's face again as Jaejoong was now doing some retarded action probably to make her laugh. A surge of jealousy flew up again and he shut the thought of it immediately. He quickly turned away. He was not gonna lose.

--

Rides after rides, the princess had seem to show signs of exhaustion now.She decided to rest at a cafe as the sun was going to set.

" Wanna get a drink?" jaejoong asked Jessica.

" Come on hyung poor sica is so tired and you're still gonna make her walk? Sica tell oppa what you want I'll get it for you,"

Donghae's voice was ever bright and cheerful.Jessica laughed.Jonghyun wanted to roll his eyes like key for a thousand times.Don't they have schedules and rehearsals?! 

Jessica stole a glance at Jonghyun who had a blank and indifferent expression on his face. His eyes were fixed on the menu for a long time. He really didn't seem to care.

" What do you want?" Jessica asked him, Jonghyun didn't turn.

" Ice chocolate." He replied sharply. Jessica suddenly felt that hostility. Had she gone too far?

" Okay..  " her voice was soft, almost disappointed and hurt. She headed towards the counter. As she waited for her drinks, she heard a familiar laughter…

A sudden warm touch grabbed her shoulder and she spun around.

All the girls and the 4 boys were there! And wait.. is that.. sulli?

" Oh.. how did you guys get here?" Jessica finally managed out. She was still shocked and partially confused. Of all day and times, what coincidence!

" Ah you didn't know?I thought Jonghyun told you.. he invited us! " Yuri hopped to her side and slipped her arm into Jessica's.

"Ww..hat?" 

" Yeah why're you so shocked? Isn't it nice? All of us here together!" Sooyoung chirped from the back.

Stupid retard.Jessica wanted to slap her forehead.

" You know I was thinking since you invited two more people so that it would be more fun why not invite more people? See aren't we all happy now?" Jonghyun grinned and took the drink from Jessica's hand. She glared at him. Learning fast aren't you Kim Jonghyun? 

Clueless to what was going on, the rest simply joined in and smiled.

Perfect.Jonghyun grinned. 

--

After a short while, everyone headed out to face the cold wind again.They decided to join the queue for another fast ride upon Sooyoung's request.

" Oh my god it's freezing coooold! " Tiffany exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around her body to keep herself warm. Onew's big warm hands reached up and cupped her cold cheeks. His eyes gently laid on her, an equally warm smile lit up from the corners of his lips. Looking straight back into his eyes, Tiffany laughed softly. She wasn't quite used to the public display affection yet but she's definitely not hating it. 

" Better?" He studied the colour of her face as he asked. She nodded her head cutely, her eyes formed a straight line as she smiled. He took her hands up, placed them against each other and rubbed them together in order to heat it up. Her nose was a little less red now.

"What would I do without you?"She simply adored this boy.He pulled a cute face,raised his eyebrows a little and shrugged. 

Watching the mushy couple, Sooyoung's attention was drawn back by Key.

" Why are you staring at them.. Don't you have me to look at?" Key said with a dissatisfied look on his face.

" Look at how sweet they are! You don't even do these things for me.. hopeless romantic.." Sooyoung continued mumbling something but it became too soft for Key to hear. 

" Why are you so jealous?! Look at me! I'm better than Onew in every way! " 

" Yeah right! You don't even dare to take this scary ride! What kind of a man are you?"

" Hey well at least I'm here because of you! What's there to complain about? " Key shot back. Sooyoung punched him and walked away, Key followed along and their bickering were become more faint. Yuri laughed as she saw the couple chasing each other around. They were joking and giggling now. Key was piggybacking Sooyoung and running around soon after. She kept hitting his back, telling him to stop but it only encouraged him to go faster and further. 

--

Hours later and it was dark. Jaejoong and Donghae had left earlier because their managers were chasing them back for practice at the building. Jonghyun finally could breathe and jump again. 

"Take care of yourself alright?" Jaejoong looked at Jessica as she nodded with a little smile. He stood there staring at Jessica once more, happy at the chance she gave him today. Donghae would have been upset but instead,Yoona and him were busy chatting away and oblivious to what was going on.

Jonghyun couldn't bear to see Jaejoong doing that greasy love sick puppy face anymore and decided to give him a little push.

" Ah thanks for joining us today Hyung! It was so much more fun when you came and join the TWO of us!" He hoped the sarcasm was apparent. 

Apparently Jaejoong didn't catch it. Jessica did. She sent a shooting glare at him. He shrugged his shoulders and began shuffling the two seniors along the road, eager to push them to their managers who were waiting at the cars.

As the cars drove by, Seohyun suddenly gasped. " Guys! It's almost 8pm now! Hurry the fireworks is gonna start! It's absolutely gorgeous we have to catch it! ". WIth that, the girls broke out in excited shrieks and started dragging each other and their boyfriends along.

Luckily, they were on time. As the first one shot up into the sky, a loud sound exploded and Jessica yelped. Unknowingly, she immediately leaped into Jonghyun's arms as they instinctively opened up to cover her at the same time.

" And you still wanna see it so much?" Jonghyun laughed as his two hands moved to cover her both ears. Like a little excited girl, her eyes lit up as she grinned silly. She nodded and returned her gaze at the beautiful splash of lights in the sky.Jonghyun was sure she was prettier than all those colours up there.He tried his best to focus on the fireworks but something kept drawing his eyes back on her.That expression, just beautiful.

Enjoying the rainbow of colours sparkling in the sky, Tiffany was completely oblivious to her surrounding. Suddenly, she felt something tickling her neck. Looking down, a pretty silver necklace was wrapping itself around her neck.A small beautiful heart locket hung on the string and finally rested on her collarbone. She turned slightly as Onew stepped up from the back and stood beside her. 

" You're locked to me now.. " He said happily, still looking straight. She didn't know what to say. She could only smile..

" You know that right?" He turned to look at her. Onew had been dreaming about giving this to her for a long time now. And the fact that he finally did seemed surreal. Because he still remembered that hot summer, that day that Taeyeon and Tiffany were catching a movie with him and Taemin.He still could see that glow on her face when Tiffany saw the necklace through the glass display.And because it was so expensive, he had to save up for awhile. And when he finally battled with his thoughts, not even knowing whether he'll ever get the chance to give it to her, he bought it. But he didn't have the courage to give it to her.

7 months later and here they were. He finally could give it to her. She was glowing like that day, but only brighter than before. Instead of saying a lot, Tiffany simply leaned on his shoulder and whispered," Thank you,".

Onew figured she would wanna be hugged too, like how Minho always do to yuri. So as manly as he could, Onew lifted his arms up and wrapped it around her shoulder. Feeling the warmth of her body, he pulled her gently closer to him as they watched the fireworks.Tiffany's head was more relaxed as it now rested comfortably on his broad chest. If only he knew, all kinds of sparks were going off in her heart right now. The necklace will always be precious to her.

Beside them, the rest were enjoying the view as well. No one really spoke, they just enjoyed the cool air of the night, taking in the atmosphere. Minho was resting his chin on Yuri's shoulder as his arms wrapped around her waist. " It's pretty isn't it?", she asked him. He laughed and stepped closer, hugging her tighter.

" Yeah but you're prettier", he replied. She nudged him playfully in the stomach.

"Hey hey, be nice okay? Or else no more hugs for you" he .

" You wouldn't dare! " She played along.

" yeah.. i wouldn't. You know me so well.." He grinned.

Key took sooyoung's hands into his. " What?" Sooyoung asked casually, eyes still fixed on the sky.

" Nothing.. in case you were gonna be jealous of them I'm here to remind you that you have a boyfriend too.." he mumbled. Then laughed. She didn't know why but she laughed too. " Of course I remember I have a boyfriend, how can I forget with such a big massive thing following me around all day long ".

" What do you mean by thing?I'm a person!"

" Whatever~ " She chuckled.

" At least you don't have to be jealous that you dont have someone to follow you around.." Key tried to let it out as casually and indifferent as he could, as if he didnt really care. But he really did.

" Nah i'm not jealous.." She was speaking the truth. At times she did wish he was more romantic and gentle like the other boyfriends, but then again, that wasn't why she fell in love with him in the first place anyway. 

Key's hand moved out from her hand and moved to her waist. Carefully, he wrapped around her gently. It was a small but such a sweet gesture. Just like that, she felt loved and protected by him already.

--