Chapter 58

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

As the girls finally made their debut, Yuri finally found herself more busy and less heartbroken since she literally couldn't find time to even feel it. Minho has been trying his best to talk to her but it hasn't been exactly easy with her running around from vans to vans, waiting rooms to stages. His birthday was drawing near and he didn't quite know how to put his invitation into words. Somehow he got the feeling that things would have not turn out to bad and painfully long if it weren't that she was just gonna debut. Funny how two people who couldn't live a day without speaking to each other could turn into complete strangers. Minho resented his depressing thoughts that kept coming in.

And just when the girls thought they might collapse and die from exhaustion any minute, they finally got a well deserved break from the intense promotion.

Luckily for them, SM had been kind to grant every trainee a break too. 

" What's your plan for tonight? " Jonghyun asked Jessica over the phone. She was lying in her warm comfy bed, resting her poor feet that has been sore from all the dancing. She remembered the day he massaged her feet. And suddenly a surge of warmness in her heart came over and she curled to the other side of the bed smiling.

" I don't know.. I don't really have any plans. You? "

" Hmm.. no plans? Then how about a date with me? ", Jonghyun informed her playfully as he heard her cute laughter responding to his statement.

" Okay, where are you taking me to? ", jessica smiled.

" Well it's a surprise~ " 

" But how would i know what to wear? "

" Anything will do babe, as long as you're wearing clothes, " he said with a smile before adding cheekily, " or matter of fact, now that i think about it, i wouldn't mind if you don't wear any too,"

" YAH!! " jessica screamed into the phone.

" Okay okay I'm just kidding... "

Jessica rolled over and looked over at the clock on her table, it said 6pm.

" So what time shall we meet? " she flipped over to the other side of the bed.

" Oh yeah and i forgot to tell you, i kinda have another surprise too", jonghyun said casually as Jessica heard her a soft knock on her door.

" Oh hold on k? " jessica told him as she lazily got up to open the door.

" Pabo~ " jonghyun smiled as he stood right before her. Grabbing the back of her head, he pulled her quickly towards him as he kissed her forehead. Jessica responded quickly as she pulled him into her room and slamming the door shut before anyone could see what he just did to her.

" Woah woah, I didn't know you were that eager to be alone with me ! " 

Jessica blushed slighly as she hit his chest.

" WHY ARE YOU HERE! " she whined at him. Jonghyun studied her cute face and smiled.

" To pick you up? "

" To? "

" Just get dressed okay? You look too hot in your spagetti top and underwear, i'm afraid some other guy on the street might steal you while we're out, " jonghyun pointed out. Jessica's eyes widened as she suddenly remembered what she was wearing. Looking down at her skimpy outfit, she quickly jumped into her bed and hid under her blanket. Jonghyun laughed.

" OMG !!!! " she pulled the cover over her head. She can't believe jonghyun just saw her in her spagetti strap top and her UNDERWEAR.

her freaking UNDERWEAR. 

Luckily it was a nice one not the ugly granny ones. Her legs began kicking rapidly at the embarrassing incident that just happened again.

Jonghyun was quick to make himself feel at home as he planted himself down at the side of her bed now. Laughing, he tugged at her.

" come on out now~ " he coaxed her.

" NO!!! IM TOO EMBARRASSED!!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?! " she screamed.

He laughed even louder.

" I was going to! Come on baby, what are you embarrassed about? I'm your boyfriend and i have seen tons of girls in bikinis before, they wear lesser than you " he tried to convince her.

" DONT CALL ME BABY!!! " 

" Baby~ "

"AHHHHH!!!"

" Baby baby baby~" he began singing her song.

" STOP IT! "

Suddenly, Jessica felt a heavy weight laying beside her. Then smoothly, she could feel warmth wrapping around her. Jonghyun slowly pulled the cover down, leaving Jessica's lips just a breath away. He was on top of her, looking right at her with his puppy eyes.

" What are you doing? " she blinked.

" What do you think? " 

" I.. " she stammered before jonghyun bent down and gave her a long wet kiss. He didn't stop. And jessica couldn't resist. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled herself closer to him. Before they knew it, he was under the cover with her. 

Minutes went by, and after what seemed like 15minutes she finally slowed down to talk.

" We're supposed to be out on a date remember? " she reminded him with a teasing smile.Jonghyun kissed her neck and rested his lips on the crook of her shouders as he listened. He smiled.

" Oh that's right.. you should change then"

" Yeah but you need to get up first mr.kim~" 

" Do you want me to help you change? " jonghyun asked cheekily again as his hands playfully ran along her waist. She hit him lightly and pushed him off.

Getting up, she walked towards her closet and began picking out a cute dress. Jonghyun layed back wit his arms behind his head, watching his girlfriend moving.He couldn't help but stare at that hot body. Her curve, her legs, even that full chest. He knew it was wrong and sick to be thinking about it but hey.. he was a guy afterall. Who could help?

Unknowingly, he began smiling like an idioit.

" What are you smiling about? " jessica said, almost in a humming tune.

" Nothing, you're beautiful," he said softly. Jessica looked over at him, staring right into his eyes gently, she smiled.

" Thank you, " 

" Okay let's get going before my parents kill me, " Jonghyun said finally.

--