Revenge is the sweetest

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

By 9am, everyone was already in their various dance practice room, preparing to start their long day ahead. Hours passed and they were exhausted.  

The music finally stopped as everyone collapsed on the floor, like literally.

" 10 minutes break guys! " The instructor shouted at the half-dead trainees.

Jessica was thirsty and realised that was burning now. She began looking around for water.. oh god WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE WATER IN THIS WORLD?! she screamed in her head. Jonghyun tapped her from the back. She spun around.

He loved how she looked so damn hot when she's all covered in sweat like that.

"Water?" he offered and stepped in closer then began wiping her perspiration with his towel. He wasn't sure whether she was flushing from all the dancing or what he was doing to her, whatever it is, she was sure red. She hated how she still bluses everytime he came so damn near her, despite how often it has happened already. It's just.. beyond her control.

" Yeah thanks, " She nodded slightly and took the bottle from him. Then he pulled back his hand, causing her to move further to reach for the bottle.

He had a cheeky smile.

 

" 3 words Jessica, say it and you can have it ". Jessica gave him the 'what the hell' look before pushing him.

 

" Seriously? It's just water Jonghyun," He was such a retard. She can't believe they were actually doing this!

 

" Yeah it's just 3 words, it's not that difficult, "

 

" Why should I say it first? "

 

" Why not?"

 

" What do you mean why not? You're the guy! "

 

" So? That doesn't mean anything"

 

" ITS.JUST.WATER! "

 

" It's just 3 words," he leaned in closer and whispered, " baby". She hit him immediately as the boy laughed at her response.

 

" You're so mean! " She crossed her arms.

 

" So no water for you then? " He took a sip out of his icy cold water bottle then gave the most satisfied and refreshed expression ever.

You.are.so.annoying, Jessica scolded him in her head. He was still smiling. Stupid retard. Jessica stomped off to sit beside Yuri and Sooyoung.

 

 

 

" So what's with you and Jonghyun? Are you guys like official now? " Yuri asked as she sat down beside Jessica who was fanning herself.

 

She turn to look at her. " Nothing is going on!" Jessica lied, well Yuri knew that she liked him but not like it was enough till she was going to be his girlfriend. Okay fine, she did want to be his girlfriend but not without him saying those three words first.

 

" Who said I was gonna be his girlfriend, you know he doesn't even fit my checklist" Jessica added.

 

" What checklist? " Sooyoung turned over and asked.

 

" THE checklist" Jessica stressed on it.

 

" You know her stupid long list of things that her boyfriend must fulfill. She might as well as date aliens from mars! No guy on earth could fulfill that whole list of thingsss" Yuri commented. Jessica hit her. She flinched and laughed.

 

" What? It's true! Anyway not like it matters, I know you'll date Kim Jonghyun anyway it's so obvious you're in love with him just admit it! "

 

" Please, there's plenty of guys out there who fit my list, they're just not here" Jessica argued back,knowing that yuri was saying the truth anyway. Sooyoung was resting on the floor.

 

" But it's true you know, I mean at least shorten your list or something! " Sooyoung rolled over and hit Jessica.

 

" Yeah! I told her to follow my list!" 

 

" Which is?"

 

" Number 1, has a cute . Number 2, wipes my sweat ", Yuri replied smoothly as Minho walked over and settled down beside her before beginning to wipe her sweat. " Thanks baby" she turned to smile at him before turning back to the girls and winked.

 

Is this like some secret thing that those 5 boys always do because they knew it would drive girls crazy?, Jessica thought.

 

Minho knew that he was technically younger than Yuri but that still doesn't stop him from taking care of her all the time anyway. Well it's not really his fault that his girlfriend can't look after herself well. From wiping clean after eating to pushing her hair back for her when she eats, Minho was a pro at it by now.

 

Jessica laughed and rolled her eyes. 

 

" Where's tiffany anyway? " 

 

" Oh don't you worry, she has Onew to do that for her now " Sooyoung pointed towards the couple at the corner of the room. Then she began getting up to find where the hell her boyfriend is.

 

" So when is your cousin's wedding? " Onew asked tiffany as he took her hand up to examine her cut from days ago. 

 

" Next week I guess.. It's really nice isn't it? And I accompanied her to try on her wedding dress, it's really gorgeous! She looked so beautiful, really! " She replied and continued on with the details while Onew looked at her and nodded, paying attention to everything she was saying and occasionally adding in appropriate response. He could sit there and listen to her talk all day and not get bored.

 

" I'm so jealous!" she said in a half sad voice.

 

" Don't be.. I'll marry you! With lots of pink flowers everywhere and the whole cast of Gossip girl will be there! " Onew joked in attempt to make her smile. It worked.

 

" Silly! Just focus on debuting first ! " He looked at her glowing face, wanting so much to reach up to her pretty cheeks. 

 

" Get up get up! We haven't got all day now! Time to get back to work! " The instructor shouted and everyone began picking themselves up, groaning and pouting.

 

Another 4 hours of intense dancing went on and before they knew it, it was lunch break. 

 

Everyone began clearing out of the room as the girls and the boys went out for their own lunch. It was only about 45 minutes later that they started to return. Jonghyun noticed that Jessica and Yuri weren't back yet.

 

" Stupid girl.. where did she go-"

 

Oh there they are.

 

Returning with two big plastic bags in her hands, everyone looked up at Jessica.

 

" Hey guys! I bought doughnuts ! " 

 

Everyone cheered as the room was suddenly filled with loud excited noises. If there was anything the SM trainees loved, it was doughnut. If asians have rice for staple food, these kids have doughnuts to live.

 

" Hey doughnuts are my favorite!! " jonghyun was excited like a little kid. What a rare sight, Jessica thought to herself and unknowingly smiled. He was awfully cute. Look at that puppy eyes. It's really quite a heartbreaker like they say. 

Jonghyun reached out to grab a doughnut but jessica caught his hand before he could even reach it.

Then she gave a painfully annoying smile.

Jonghyun looked up. 

 

Damn...

She smiled. And they both knew what that meant..

" You just have to say the magic words. 3 words. " Now she understood why he loved annoying her so much. This is really fun!

 

" oh hyung i know that, it's please, sorry and thank you !! " Taemin said with his mouth full of doughnut.

 

Jonghyun was speechless. Wow, jessica jung you are something! 

 

Looking down at the doughnut again, his heart ache. He was so damn hungry and the only thing in the world he wanted was just this… beautiful doughnut. But a devil was preventing him for having it!

He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. He got up and began walking back to join the rest who were eating the doughnuts, Jessica's contented and satisfied smile trailed on him as she took the most delicious bite out of her doughnut. Revenge tasted so sweet. And it doesn't matter whether it's served cold. 

It's still taste so damn good anyway. 

The rest of the day went on as everyone almost killed themselves trying to catch up.