Party the night

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

The next few days was back to intense training again. Thankfully, everyone seemed to be improving at an impressive rate. Especially for the two couples, it was no doubt that the instructors and coaces were most shocked by the amazing chemistry between Jonghyun and Jessica and the perfect blend of their voices. Not only did Jonghyun managed to master perfect power control of his voice to complement Jessica, his english pronunciation was also strangely good.

But of course they wouldnt know that Jonghyun had stayed up late every night forcing himself to watch Gossip girl ( because he wanted to know what Jessica was always ranting about and because he wanted to find out for himself how dashing were those boys she talked about really were). 

Not losing out, Minho and Yuri had been receiving endless praise for their powerful and precise dancing. Who would have guessed that the junior trainee could rap so intensely and matched so well with Yuri's flawless moves? 

And just like that, their hectic week passed by. Then the weekend came.

--

" There's a party downtown tonight and we're all invited, not missing this are we?" Yoona said excitedly as she jumped onto the couch.

" Who else is going? " Taeyeon flipped through the channels.

" The 5 boys and super junior oppas I think.. and a whole bunch of senior trainees from other companies but they're irrelevant  " Taeyeon blushed slightly at the word 'super junior oppas" and no one was surprised.

" I see taeyeon is joining me already so who else is coming with us? " Yoona already took that as a yes anyway.

" Yah! I didn't even say I was going! " 

" Oh come on! We all know you can't wait to dance with Eeteuk oppaaaa " 

" Stop trying to hide it unnie we all know! " the rest of the girls joined in as taeyeon started explaining herself.

" Hey! Stop it ! Yoona! Don't you wanna see your DONGHAE OPPPPPAA too? you think i didnt notice huh?" Taeyeon's voice was shooting back now. Another loud giggles erupted as yoona began attacking everyone with pillows now.

Jessica's phone vibrated.

" Going to the party tonight? - Jonghyun" 

She smiled and started typing back.

" Maybe? - Jessica"

" well u better do, not making me dance with some random girl r u?- Jonghyun"

" Get off your blackberry and help me pick a dress! " Tiffany whined and pried Jessica off the couch.

"Okay okay! " she laughed and got up. 

" Wait for me ! " Yuri pulled Tiffany's arm and used it as a support to bring herself up.

" Let's look realllllly gorgeous tonight! " she said and began skipping to her room.

--

" What hyuuung ! Why can't i go??" The maknae was rebelliously protesting now, but it came out too cute to even be labelled as that.

" Why can't you grow up faster??" A shot of key's divaness for the day. Taemin groaning and muffled the sound with his pillow.

" What's so bad about that? Go ask sulli out or something, do things at your own age!" Key tried to reason with his "son".

" Oh and how long ago was it when you grew out of that age?" Jonghyun mocked him.

Already deep in thoughts now, Taemin was struggling. It's been quite sometime since he thought about making his move and he knew he had to start somewhere. With that, he bounced up immediately from his bed and raced to his laptop. 

I'm gonna have more fun with sulli than any of you!!!!!!, taemin was determined as he thought out loud.

" What was that?" Minho raised his eyebrow.

" NOTHING!" Taemin was typing furiously now.

--

It was 11pm and the girls arrived. If it wasn't for the fact that the manager oppa had insisted that they have to be back by 3am Yuri swear she would have never turn up so early. Like who the hell turns up this early?

All dressed up in stunning dresses that complimented their long slender legs and model-like bodies, the girls were turning heads everywhere in their killer heels. It was no wonder why they were legends in SM. Few familiar faces were spotted and they began saying hi. 

Seohyun spotted Yonghwa with some of his friends and waved at him shyly. His jaw literally dropped. Wow, she is gorgeous! His friends around him began nudging him, amazed and curious about the hot girl that just waved at him. He made a mental note to ask her to dance later.

" Taeyeon! " She spun around and saw Eeteuk. Almost immediately, her face was flushed with blood from every part of her body.

" Hey oppa.. " She nodded slightly and tugged some hair behind her ears. She hoped her little black dress and gold sequin dress isn't too over the top. It was all Sooyoung's great idea.

" Wow, you look amazing ! " He complimented her sincerely, he was shocked she was hiding that little perfect body so well all these while. She was really blushing now. Suddenly the talkative leader had gone all quiet. The rest of the girls giggled a little. Then the boys finally came. Stepping out, every girls were turning their attention to these boys. Tall and all dressed up, it was hard not to stare. All the height and that body.

Jonghyun tilted his head a little and a surprised smile formed on his face. His eyebrow raised up as he turned to ask the boys, " Wow, is that really Jessica Jung?". There she was, stunning in her little hot red dress and killer black heels. Simple and simply captivating, absolutely y and hell attractive. Her pair fair skin stood out perfect in that bright red dress that curved at all the right places. Her hair was in a perfect loose curls that framed her pretty face. 

" It's like I'm meeting her for the first time every time we go out together".

Seeing how he couldn't take his eyes off her, Jessica returned his gaze with a playful yet y smile. Her hands raised up slightly, not too much and not too little and waved at him.

The boys began walking towards the girls. Onew smiled and nodded in approval at Tiffany's pretty creamy white dress. It was just, well pretty to him. She smiled as he reached out to hold her hands. Likewise, Minho and Key already had their girlfriend's hands in theirs. Jessica started walking first without waiting for Jonghyun. Flustered, he hurried to catch up with her while whining about how they weren't holding hands like others.

As they walked in, the party had already begun. Despite being a tad early, it was definitely all heated up in there! Loud music were banging and everyone was getting their groove on. But having promised that they won't get drunk and wasted, the girls held themselves back as much as they can. 

The night got hotter as time passed by. Soon before long, everyone was out in the dancefloor, high from the booze they had and arms were flung up high in the air. Everyone was even more hyped up when " Like a G6" blasted through the speakers. The crowd sang every word of it in perfect unison. 

" YEAHHHH ! " Key and Sooyoung were doing a quirky dance together as they sang along. Everyone laughed and followed the weird couple. Key loved how spontaneous and fun she was, it was like they were always on the same wave length and he loved her for that even more.

Tiffany and Onew were dancing with the rest as she laughed as his fail attempt to sing the english words at times. Her head rested on his shoulders every now and then when she laughed, making him smile even more. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or maybe it was everything added up, he was feeling really high and happy tonight. 

--

Away from the crowd, Yuri and Minho were in their own world, dancing at a distance too close for comfort. But they were soon joined by the rest as everyone gathered for a couple of photos. Jonghyun stood behind Jessica closely and rested his chin on Jessica's shoulders as every squeezed in to take a picture. Then they went back to drink a little more, the night was just getting better and better.

" Don't drink so much Yuri, you can't be drunk remember? " Minho took the cup away from her and drank it instead. Then he gave a cute smile so that she would forgive him for stealing her drink. She pouted a little. 

" What?" He pulled her in closer and kissed the top of her head. "It's for your own good silly, I can't let you fall sick," he whispered.

Jessica handed Jonghyun another drink, " Come on big boy, drink it up! " He took it and gulped it down. He tilted the cup to show her he finished it. 

" You too? " He asked her as she stepped up closer to him.

She took the glass away from his hands slowly and smirked. " Of course, let me show you how it's done". She took a step back from him and began pouring hard liquor. He wished she would have stayed there close to his body longer. Then as Jessica was about to drink, he smiled at took her hands, leading her away from everyone. 

Away from the loud music, they found themselves at a corner near the back door. He backed her up against the wall. Her heart was pounding louder than the bass that was blasted from the speakers.

Jonghyun wore that crazily y expression as his hands rested on Jessica's thin waist. It was crazy, even after all these times, his touch would still drive her crazy and leave her skin burning with sensation.

His finger reached out to trail along the outline of her face. Jessica was burning from the desire.

" Close your eyes", he whispered.

Her heart skipped a beat. Was this the moment? 

Following her heart, Jessica closed her eyes nervously.

Jonghyun stopped to enjoy the prettiest look on her face for a moment as her nervously wait for his lips to meet hers. Then he bent it, painfully close then when it was too near for comfort, he stopped. His lips inched up to her ear.

" 3 words, Jessica. Now's the perfect time". He breathed against her.

OMG. YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!! GOD! jessica pushed Jonghyun away immediately with a great deal of strength. She should have known, THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS. She grunted.

Jonghyun laughed at her as she began stomping away angrily. 

" Come on.. hey hey wait up! " 

Jessica was too annoyed to care. Banging into a complete stranger infront of her, Jessica bounced back.

" Hey baby, where are you going? " the drunk boy asked her, hands ready to pull her into his slumping body. His hand reached out to grab Jessica's wrist as he tried to push away. She squealed as he tightened his grip on her.

" HEY LET GO !! " 

Coming just in time, Jonghyun pulled the guy's hand away and his arm laid protectively on Jessica's waist as he drew her into his arms. She quickly followed his hold and sunk her head into his chest instantly, hiding from the drunk guy.

" Dude, watch it will you? " He said in a authoritative voice. There was something so manly and hot about that protective and pissed off tone. 

" Hey relax! " The guy was swaying now as his feet crossed one another, trying to keep his balance. His two arms swung opend as he spoke. But Jonghyun was obviously too pissed to be amused.

" Relax? Keep your hands off her douche "

" What? You called me what? Douche? If you're so protective over your girl then out a leash on her or something! " The guy spoke almost incoherently.

" It's okay.. just let it go please " Jessica tiptoed and told Jonghyun. He was still glaring at the guy. Fearing for what Jonghyun might do ( she didn't dare to think what major damage these strong muscular arms could do), she was trying to calm him down.The drunk guy, on the other hand, was not making anything better at all. He was now swearing at Jonghyun as she felt his fist clenching. 

She raised her hands and his chest to calm him down. 

" Okay? Please.. " She coaxed him again. Jonghyun hated how this guy actually dared to lay a finger on Jessica. Who the is he to touch her? 

But hearing Jessica's pleading, he calmed down a little. There was really nothing this soothing angelic voice can't do. Especially with that doe-eyed and small lips, he figured it was easier to let it go than to resist her. With that, he gave the drunk guy a hard shove before walking back to join the rest with Jessica in his arms.

Despite what just happened, she knew she shouldn't be happy because it was strange. But nevertheless, she couldn't help but grin silly to herself at the warmth of his protective arms over her waist and how angry he got for her just now.

" Hey! Where have you guys been?! Making out at the back or something? " Minho yelled over the loud music. Yuri grabbed Minho by the collar as she dragged him to the dancefloor. Minho gladly followed as he slowly turned around to pull her body against his. His arms slid down from her back down to her waist and rested there.

" No dirty dancing baby " Yuri said to him as they began dancing. He pretended to do a cute pout as she threw her head back and laughed. Slowly, everyone began joining in the fun and Jonghyun's mood slowly lightened up. 

Key noticed a few guys at the corner checking Sooyoung out. He couldn't stand it anymore. Sooyoung saw the reaction on her boyfriend's face and laughed.

" Come on, let's dance! " She said and put her long slender arms on his neck as they began dancing. A proud smile appeared on Key's face as he shot back a victorious glare at the boys. That's right, that's my hot girlfriend. He loved how Sooyoung could pick up the sign and knew how to act.

" I'm so glad I bought you this dress, " He whispered close to her ears.

The boys sent the girls home later that night,laughing and talking about their old stories as they walk on. It's been incredible how much closer they all have grown in such a short time that passed by. The very first day that Jessica took that dare from Jonghyun till the day Sooyoung and Key were found out. Minho gave Yuri a warm squeeze as they began retelling the story of how they met.

--

curious ??? heheheh i'll reveal the story of how they met the next chapter!! :) Thank you for subscribing & commenting! I absolutely love reading comments <3