Every star I see, is brighter than the last

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

--
It was near 9 a.m when Minho finally got home. Jonghyun, on the other hand, had been up early which was unusual. As Minho removed his shoes, Jonghyun greeted him from the couch.

" You stayed out? " Jonghyun was now flipping through the channels. He realized cartoons was still the best thing to watch in the morning.

" So let me get this straight.. First, you stole my bicycle along with Key's. And then you got Jessica drunk. What the hell happened last night!? "

. So that was Minho's bicycle..

" Oh don't worry about that, I was actually gonna go and get it back right after I'm done with morning stretching " Jonghyun immediately bounced up and stretched.

" YOU LEFT IT AT THE PARK!? YOU -- " before Minho could finished Jonghyun cut him

" RELAX! it's not going anywhere i chained it ! " Jonghyun defended immediately.

" Okay fine wait.. Did you use the candle? "

" I didn't know it was yours come on seriously.. "

" God ! All thanks to you.. last night arghh nevermind!"

" hey chill it's just a candle I'll buy you back okay it's not a big deal.. "

" Did you eat the chocolates too? " Minho's eyes were gleaming with a little hope

" Oh about that.. "

" HYUNG!!!" Minho buried his face between his palms as he turned around and headed towards his bedroom.

" It's just chocolate i'll buy you back ! " Jonghyun walked after Minho and tried to negotiate.

" NOOO!! Do you know how hard it was to get it? That was imported! It's yuri's favourite!! " Minho moaned as he reaches out for the door.

" Don't be like this come on i'll buy you 10 of -- " Minho pushed Jonghyun away as he swung the door closed.

" 12? " Jonghyun shouted at the closed door.

--

It was 4.30pm and Taemin was rushing to his dance practice. Oh man I am so so late, he thought as he slowly began progressing from walking to jogging.

Engrossed in his thoughts, he didn't realized the collision that was coming his way.
Within 2 steps, Taemin knocked his forehead hard against a girl's that was infront of him.

As she scrambled to pick up her things, Taemin bent down hurriedly to help before looking at her.

Sulli. His heart stopped. His tongue was tight.

" Sulli! Look I'm really sorry about last night I was about to reply you but my hyung took away my ..- " he managed out nervously.

" it's okay you don't have to explain" Sulli cut his sentence, her body trembling and eyes beginning to swell up in tears. As soon as she collected her things, Sulli got up on her feet and ran away before her tears could fall infront of him.

Whoa.. I mean I know she's mad at me for not replying but.. is she really crying just because of this? Taemin stood at the same spot, puzzled and concerned at the same time.
He stared at the pretty figure running away  and it getting smaller and smaller. He wanted to shout after her. I'm sorry, I really do care about you, hell, I LIKE YOU!

but he didn't. He simply entered his dance studio with a heavy heart.

As practice ended, the girls streamed out of the dance studio and began chatting among themselves.

" You know I heard from Minho that Key's been acting weird lately like he's dating or something but no one knows who, " Yuri said to the girls as they walked.

" Seriously? But if I were him I'd keep it a secret too, I mean look at all those little annoying new trainees, they'd start gossiping about his girlfriend and all" Hyo yeon said as she wiped her sweat with a towel.

" Yeah they're really scary, I heard Ee teak oppa's ex girlfriend left him because those girl made her cried so many times" Taeyeon added.

" Well you know, it's about how you manage, look at me, I'm all fine ", Yuri announced, smiling proudly at herself.

" That's because you're about to debut,and they don't dare to do anything because we're here to protect you " Sunny shot back and laughed

" But still,if it was me I wouldn't want to go through that.. having to hear those nasty things about me .." Seohyun said before trailing off and frowned at the thought of it.

" well but a lot of girls are into Key you know, she's a lucky girl , i mean who wouldn't want to have the guy every girls wants? " hyo yeon said.

As the girls began discussing the topic, they began sensing something weird. Sooyong, usually chirpy and loud, was quiet.

" Unnie, are you okay? How come you're not saying anything? Yoona asked

Yuri thought she saw Sooyoung's face stiffened.

" Nah it's nothing I'm really tired from today's practice you know" Sooyoung said, putting her arms around Jessica.

" Okay, well.. let's talk about something else! " Tiffany said, trying to lift sooyoung's mood.

" How about we talk about your  Onew oppaaaaa? Come on tell us what happened last night! " Jessica made a face and laughed at Tiffany who immediately blushed and started hitting her.
Taeyeon cups Tiffany's mouth with her small hands and squeezed it saying, " Come on spill it! spill it! "

The girls joined in the teasing and laughed their heads off. But Yuri couldn't help but see Sooyoung retreating to the back of the group, head in deep thoughts.

Was Sooyoung actually upset about it?
Key you're indeed trouble,trouble,trouble.

 

--

i've been real busy these days and i dont have much inspiration for writing romance :(

sorry guys but i'll try to update as soon as I can !

Thanks for all your support!!