The night never ends

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

After a painfully long and slow day, it finally came to an end. Everyone could heave a big sigh of relief. The boys and girls quickly rushed through their dinner and headed to clean up, getting out of those sweaty and smelly clothes.

-

After washing up, everyone were gathered in the practice room. Sleeping bags were scattered all around with the girls mostly huddled up together and the boys too, though they were generally pretty near each other. 

And since everyone was there, the couples were made to separate and slept with their own groups. Taemin was glad he didn't have to watch his seniors being all hanky panky.

But despite the long day of practice, no one could get to sleep just yet. Then yoona sat up.

" Hey I have an idea! ", a mischievous smile came upon her face as she motioned for seohyun to toss over her bag. Quickly, she dug her hands in and produced a few snacks and a pen.

" let's play truth or dare! " 

" That's boring.. " Taemin pouted. He was hoping for something more fun and physical. But obviously no one was gonna move around in their pajamas.

" That's because you haven't played with us ! " Hyo yoen joined in the evil plan.

With that, they slowly sat in a circle and taeyeon got the pen spinning. 

There it goes, spinning faster and faster. Then slowly, it stopped. 

It was Seohyun.

"  mm truth?" That was expected from the pure and innocent maknae.

" So tell us, do you like that yonghwa guy or something? You keep talking about him! " Taeyeon teased.Immediately she pouted and tried to hit taeyeon.

" Unnie!!!!! " 

" what?! " Everyone was laughing at her now.

" You mean my friend? Wow, how did you know him? NOW I SEE WHY! he kept asking me about you! " Minho smirked and joined in the fun. Yuri gave him high-5. Now he really is inheriting all that playfulness from her. " Good job" she ruffled his hair.

" Then give me a kiss " he whispered back with a cute mischievious smile. She hit him playfully.

Seohyun was blushing now as she buried her face in her palms.

" So yes or no? You can't lie on this one Seohyun.. you can't lie.. " they taunted her.

"ahhhhhhh! okay fine.. y..yes " she quickly finished and started to scream softly. 

" OOOOOOOH!!!!!!! " they were at it again.

" just transfer to his company then! " 

--

The game went on and they did a few dares. Then finally, they spun the pen again. This time, it was onew.

" Mmm.. truth? " he said, after a few seconds of consideration.

" Come on hyung! Don't be so boring! Do a dare! " Minho protested. In a matter of second, the whole room was flooded with cheering noises from the rest, forcing onew to accept it with not much of a choice. Jonghyun suddenly thought back about a familiar incident that happened to him before and smirked. 

" Okay okay! " he relents.

" Do a pocky kiss with Tiffany unnie! " Sooyoung voice out. Everyone continued cheering in approval. The atmosphere was wild now. Everyone was hyper and squealing at the thought of it. 

Tiffany and Onew, on the other hand, took a glance at each other and began blushing like crazy. Tiffany's heart was beating faster and faster. She was super nervous.

" What no! " Tiffany whined,embarrassed at the thought of giving her first kiss infront of everyone.

" Oh come onnnn! It won't even be a real kiss! Just eat the pocky and stop when it's near enough! " Sunny offers an instruction.

" Hey ! How about minho and yuri joins in too? The one with the longer pocky left will do a forfeit! " It was becoming excited now. Minho laughed as the girls nudged Yuri forward. Being the lovey dovey couple that they already are, they both wasted no time in getting into position. 

" We're so gonna win this babe, " Minho said to her as she sat infront of him and grin in agreement.

Sitting beside Jessica, Jonghyun nudged Jessica playfully as she turned around shooting glares at him.

" Come on let's join in, we'll definitely win this, it's even easier than taking the gum from my mouth!" he . Jessica began hitting him while she tried to suppress her blush.

" Hey wait! let's have the other two couples join in too!! " Yoona was now adding more excitement to the game. Everyone began pushing the other 4 to the front now as Sooyoung tried to pull back.

Soon before long, all the 4 couples were made to bite the other end of their pocky stick. Onew was smiling nervously at the other end as Tiffany tried not to giggle too.

Sooyoung and Key looked reluctant to do it but Key was secretly enjoying every moment of it. 

Jessica and Jonghyun looked like there were gonna kill each other. But a playful smile was playing on Jonghyun's face. Jessica rolled her eyes as his feet nudged hers.

Minho and Yuri were all set to win and it was no doubt about that, after all they were the ulitmate couple of kinship and everyone's bet was on them.

" Start! " 

All the 4 couples began biting their pocky stick at a slow but steady pace. It was still a comfortable distance. Yuri was still smiling happily, key looks relaxed,jessica was focused but tiffany had her hand blocking her eyes. And the girls pried it out immediately, causing her to turn tomato red.

Slowly,the stick was becoming shorter and shorter. Particularly, Sooyoung and Key's was at the crucial length now. Key slowed down as he felt Sooyoung jerking backwards a little by little as he continued to lean in. She was squealing in her own throat. He inched forward and the room began jumping up, going crazy at the sight of what was happening. Then finally, Sooyoung leaned in quickly and snapped it short just as Key's arm reached out and wrapped around her waist.

Damn! He was so near to kissing her. How could anyone move away that fast ! Key took out the short stick from his lips and put it on the floor. It was about 4cm long. He was still irritated with the fact that he didn't get to kiss Sooyoung. Reading his mind, sooyoung stuck out her tongue at him playfully. 

Next, it was minho and your. But unlike others, it was visibly obvious that these two were not a bit nervous. They got closer and closer, till Taemin started to hide behind Key's back because he felt too awkward to watch the close distance between the two. Then minho tilted his head to his right, and watched as yuri's eyes closes. He wanted to kiss her right there, so badly. But he also knew everyone was watching. And so he gently took a strong bite and leaned back. Yuri smiled and gave him a high five as they examined their proud achievement. 2cm! 

Then everyone turned their eyes on the two remaining couple. 

Onew's heart was beating so fast he was sure TIffany could feel it too. They were both breaking out in cold sweat as Tiffany was moving in closer at every bite he took.

Jessica's eyes fixed on Jonghyun for a short while and he looked up. Immediately, she looked down at the stick and pretended it didn't happen. This whole thing was making her flustered. It was the same feeling she gets everytime he came in so awfully near to her, making the hair on her back stand up. There was just something about that feeling that makes her want him so badly, so so badly. Jonghyun tilted his head and took a big bite out of a sudden, shortening the distance abruptly and greatly. Jessica yelped as she leaned back with her two arms support her by the back. Jonghyun got up and leaned in towards her. She closed her eyes, nervous and afraid of him coming closer. 

Everyone screamed and shouted, clapping along to every second of it. Then when she almost felt his lips nearing hers, he took a bite and leaned back, just like that.

And it was over, again. The teasing never ends. His mischievous eyes seemed to know that she was hoping for that kiss, but she didn't know that he had to hold himself back so hard, because his body couldn't resist her soft red lips too. 

Back to Onew, he was now sweating more than ever. It was tense and nerve wrecking. Tiffany was going to explode as her eyes were now completely shut. As onew got closer and closer, everyone started cheering, " Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her ! Kiss her! "

Irritated, Tiffany's hand reached up to hit the girls beside her and telling them to shut up. Onew told himself he was going to take another bite and snapped it. Counting one to 3, he moved in. But with a perfect timing, Jonghyun and minho who were hovering around the couple coordinated their movement and pushed tiffany and onew's head forward.

Then with a bang, they kissed.

Everyone got up and started jumping and shouting, leaving the embarrassed couple sitting on the floor, blushing and losing their mind.

Tiffany didn't dare look at Onew. She still couldn't believe what just happened. 

Did she and onew really just kissed?!  Her heart was still beating just as fast, her still couldn't catch her breath. But she knew she was grinning like a stupid girl. So was onew. Timidly and shyly, he looked up to meet her eyes as they both broke into a small laugh. 

" Sorry! " Onew mouthed to her. She shook her head to tell him it's alright. It really was, she was more than happy to. It wasn't exactly the ideal romantic first kiss. But she reckon it's fine because the feeling was every bit as good as she thought it would be.