Eat,play and love.

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Much to her surprise, dinner went so well with Jonghyun. Jessica wasn't sure how Krystal had introduced Jonghyun to her family as but she suspected it probably was exaggerated judging from the special treatment her mother was giving jonghyun and how she insisted that jonghyun must seat beside her. What a cheeky little sister!

Her dad, usually stern and quiet, had hit off so well with jonghyun due to several common interest ( yeah like WHAT THE HELL RIGHT!?) and they kept talking through out dinner. Jessica was secretly happy that he was so welcomed and they all liked him. But of course Jonghyun can't know that she was happy about it..

" What are you smiling about?" Jonghyun kicked Jessica under the table.

" Who said I'm smiling? " she stopped smiling immediately.

" yeah right.. your mouth was gonna tear apart from that wide grin on your face.. happy that i'm here? " jonghyun took a piece of chicken and placed it on jessica's plate. He thought he saw her mum beaming at them.

" Whatever just shut up and eat.. " she tried to brush it off.

" Liar.. " he watched her as she began to feel uncomfortable from that unnecessarily long staring. The rest of her family was just admiring how "sweet" jonghyun was being to her.

" So next round it's at my place okay? " he said,

" what next round?"

" Havent' you forgotten? You promised my family that you'll be back again.. they were just asking for you. Come over next week, they're dying to meet their daughter-in-law, " he grinned, taking another mouthful of food in.

She kicked him hard and he coughed, almost choking from that violent attack. He swallowed his food and recovered.

" I take that as a yes? " he replied with a sweet, annoying smile.

Once dinner was done, Jessica parents had forced her to walk Jonghyun out to the bus stop even though it was so freaking far away, not to mention how cold and dark it was outside.

" NO go jessica don't be rude! He's our guest! " her mother ordered.

" But mummy, he's a grown man he can go out himself! " she defended.

" Oh it's really fine mrs.jung, she's right let's not force her if she doesn't want to I can just go by myself! " he smiled politely.

" Don't be silly dear! of course she wants to! GO NOW JESSICA JUNG DONT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF! " 

" okay okay.. " Jessica knew her mother was losing patience and its gonna get scary if she continue to refuse.

" Oh no you dont' have to if you don't want you know.. it's alright, " jonghyun said to her sarcastically. Jessica squinted.

" No. it's fine. I insist."

" So you do want to walk me out? " he asked mischieviously.

" Whatever,"

" So is that a yes?"

" GO OUT! " she screamed and hit him. He laughed as he bowed to her parents and left her house.

Her hands were in her pocket again, damn! He wanted to hold her hands but with this ice princess always ruining that opportunity it was just so damn hard to. 

" Look you don't have to walk me there i was just kidding, anyway its really late just go back in, " he said as they walked.

" Yeah right my mum will kill me, " 

" No seriously, go back in it's dangerous to walk back yourself, " Jonghyun stopped walking and looked at her. His eyes were serious. And concerned. Jessica didn't know why she felt a funny warm feeling rushing up. She was touched. 

" No i said it's fine I can take care of yourself, "

" Don't act like a hero now, "

She know she was being stubborn, but she didnt want him to be walking alone to the bus stop. It's really cold and sad to be walking all by himself. Besides, she really wanted to spend more time with him. They haven't even had some alone time together for these few days.

" Okay? " he asked her softly, coaxing the stubborn girl.

" No I said my mum will kill me" she insisted,he laughed.

" Okay okay, how about we take a walk around here for awhile then I'll take you back home then you can tell you mum that you walked me to the bus stop?" 

" okay.. i guess" Jessica was glad he suggested that.

--

Meanwhile for the rest of the members, Onew had suggested that they go for a celebration at a famous restaurant nearby. 

Everything had went smoothly as everyone was deep in conversations and the table was loud with laughters and happiness. It felt wam and homely. But of course without jonghyun and jessica, it wasn't so complete but nevertheless, everyone was enjoying themselves and they knew their two friend was too.

Getting up to his feet, Minho proposed a toast to congratulate everyone. Everyone clicked their glasses and continued drinking. Taemin a little as he took a sip from his Coke. He was always wishing that he was born a year or two earlier..

Just then, a stranger appeared. Walking towards them, she smiled. She had long rich brown hair that reached down to her waist. She was quite skinny and boney as her frail figure looked like they were incapable of supporting her frame. Nevertheless, her face was pretty with small pretty eyes. She looked like one of those asian models you see walking down the runway. Her skin was washed with paleness and her hot pink lipstick stained lips opened.

" Hey! I was at the showcase just now but I didn't even get to congratulate you guys since you all left so fast! Thank god I ran into you guys here! ", the girl exclaimed as she went around shaking hands with everybody.

Yuri noticed the boys had a stiff smile on their faces.

" Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Amy! " she finally said after realizing the puzzled look on the girls' faces. Then she quickly turn to Minho.

" By the way Minho, let's catch up over dinner tomorrow night okay? To the same place you love, you know where that is! 7pm okay? " she said with a smile then turn around and headed back to her own table.

Wow, what was all that about? 

Yuri thought as she turned and stare at her boyfriend questionably. 

" Oh.. she was a noona that lived beside me then she left for America to study.. and she just recently moved back.." Minho explained as he put an arm over Yuri's shoulder then giving it a squeeze to reassure her.

" what's with the " same place that you love?" ? "

" oh you know.. that pizza place i always take you to? i told you it was my favourite right? yeah.. " he got the feeling that if he keeps talking about this it would get worse. So instead, he tried to redirect the conversation to something else.

" is she a trainee too? she has quite a good body for modeling, " Tiffany pointed out. Key smirked in his diva way.

" Trainee? Are you kidding me? With her personality and severe lack of talent no company will bother wasting their-," key went on before sooyoung shut him up with a spoonful of food.

" What?" he retorted with his mouth fully stuffed.

" just shut up and eat! " she hushed him. Minho signalled a thankful eye.

--

Later on as they were leaving, Minho and Onew were busy settling the bill as Key walked up to Yuri.

" Noona, about Amy.. I think you should keep an eye on her.. " he told her.

" Why?" yuri asked, slightly amused but mostly curious.

" she's not exactly as nice as she looks" he said before adding quickly, " but not like she even looks nice in the first place anyway, but you know what I'm saying right? " Sooyoung came up to him, linking her arms in his. 

" Anyway let's get going! " he said as he took Sooyoung's hands and led everyone out of the restaurant.

Minho jogged up and rejoin his girlfriend quickly. He pulled her into his warm up as he noticed that the weather was freezing cold.

" What is my baby thinking about?" he joked. She continued walking, still pondering over what Key just said and remained silent.

" Oh nothing much.. " she lied.

" Look.. so about tomorrow, do you wanna meet Amy with me? " he tried to cheer her up. 

Yuri suddenly felt a little better, knowing that he was probably gonna introduce her as his girlfriend and that Amy would finally know that he was off limits since he's already taken. She grinned.

" Okay sure.. I don't mind.. " 

" But.. I have a little request," he added carefully.

" What is it baby?" she rested her head on his shoulder.

" You know she's kinda close to my parents right.. I mean and I don't want them to know that I have a girlfriend now because they might get paranoid over it and everything.. so I was hoping we could kinda.. pretend that we're just friends tomorrow.. Is that.. okay?" he took a long time to complete that sentence but finally he did. He hope she was gonna be okay with it..

" Oh.. I see" she took his words in. She was quite reluctant to the idea but she knew Minho had a point, so with that, she just agreed.

" Okay.. that won't be hard right? " she looked at him and smiled. He gave her a peck on her lips.

" I love you, " he said, meaning every word of it.

" I know~ " she quickly looked away.

How come she couldn't kick off that weird feeling of Amy?

--

" Thanks for the treat~ " Tiffany told Onew as she took his hands. 

" You're welcome~ " he smiled. " And I think it's time for us to get a pet name for each other you know? " 

" Pet name? That's so cheesy! " she argued. But Onew's cute face was proving too much for her to handle.

" Okay okay fine.. but it better not be too greasy! " she relented. Onew put another hand in his pocket as he took a breath in.

" Hmm.. let's see.. "

--

Jonghyun&Jessica

They continued walking as he began making conversations about the most random thing. They began talking about their childhood memories and they couldnt help but laugh at how stupid they were. Jessica began retelling her stories about how she used to steal Krystal's milk to drink and that her mother would scold her for that. Jonghyun couldnt imagine how cute she was because she was already so adorable when she's all grown up. He loved how she was being so carefree infront of him like that.

As they began talking about the games they used to play before, Jonghyun challenged Jessica to give him a piggyback ride. Knowing that the princess would not reduce herself to play such things, he was ready to change the challenge. But to his surprise, Jessica agreed.

" Seriously?"

" Yeah seriously"

" You're gonna carry me?"

" Why not? Are you doubting my ability?" Why wont he just shut up and go on with it already, it was the first time she was doing this. Not that she wanted, but seeing how he wanted to play it so much..

" You sure you're not gonna drop me and break my bones?" he joked.

" Do you want to do it or not?" she asked fiercely.

" Alright alright! " he asked as he hopped onto her bag. She immediately screamed and fell front as he got down and catch her. They broke into laughter at her clumsiness and clenched their stomach in pain.

" Stupid girl.. you knew you couldnt do it why did you even agree? " he was stil laughing, she was wiping her tears.

" I don't know.. because you wanted to do it so much? " she didn't realized she had said it out loud.. too late to take it back now.

Jonghyun smiled. They were walking back to her house now.

He loved how she was actually so warm and caring deep inside, always sacrificing herself for everyone around her even if it meant she would suffer. And yet she would never ever admit or claim credit for it. He loved how such a pretty girl like her had such a beautiful heart inside.

He contemplate for awhile as they walked silently in the cold.

Then he decided. He didn't care anymore. If it meant getting hurt he had to take that risk. He wanted to be with her so bad it didn't matter anymore.

" Meet me tomorrow at the rooftop 8pm. " his eyes had set on Jessica in  an unusual affectionate way.

" Why? " 

" I have something important to tell you, " he smiled. I love you,silly.

" Okay but it better not be something stupid. Don't waste my time! " 

" You better turn up! If you don't you're really gonna waste my time! " he ruffled her hair. She cringed her nose as she pulled his hand away.

" You're getting cuter each day." he thought, oh wait. He said it out loud.

She was blushing, again. And he loved that colour on her cheeks.

" Why do you keep blushing every single time, even after all these while?" he asked, genuinely curious, though he loved that expression of hers so much. It was more than adorable. It was just .. plain endearing. 

" Shut up! I'm going in now ! Good night ! " Jessica hit him awkwardly before turning around. Jonghyun pulled her back gently by the wrist. She whimpered.

God, jonghyun's hair stood up at the back of his neck. He felt a little awkward knowing that the sound turned him on a little.

Lately he's been having these wrong thoughts about Jessica. He knew it was just sick and he should probably get rid of them soon, but it wasn't easy. As Jessica drew back near him, he gazed at her again. With the lamp post showering its warm light on her skin, she was glowing. He stepped in closer. He wanted to kiss her right now.

But without saying those three words, he didn't know if she would allow him to. So instead, he quietly led her into his arms, she didn't say a word. Breathing in her scent, Jonghyun closed his eyes as his head trailed down from her hair, to her ears, through her cheeks then finally, he rested in on the crook of her neck. His arms brought her into his deep embrace. It felt like the warmth of the whole world was in their hug. She smiled in bliss, as she nest herself in his protective hold. 

Then slowly, he let her go. He could tell she wanted to linger there a little longer. He wanted to as well, but it was getting late. Besides tomorrow night was gonna be better than now. And he couldn't wait for it. So they said their goodnight and she went in.

He stood there in the cold wind watching her walk through the door, face completely lovesick.

--

Note: Brace yourself for the upcoming chapters, extreme emotions included :) 

Besides that,it's time again to ask you guys to vote and nominate! Please suggest the best pet name for the onfany couple! and thanks for commenting and subscribing! :D