Please stay for awhile now

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

The night went on as they continued playing the game. It mostly involved them doing silly things to embarrass themselves and it was the funnest night they had together. But soon, everyone grew tired. Onew got up and turned off the lights as he turned back to check on the kids. Tiffany met his gaze and gave him the sweetest smile. With that, he turned the lights off.

It was pitched dark now. Everyone haven't quite settled down as there were still loud noises. Key tapped on Sooyoung's right shoulder as she struggled to fit into her sleeping bag.

" Stop that hyo yoen! I'm gonna sleep now! "

" What? I didn't do anything! "

He tapped her left shoulder.

" Yah! I told you to stop it! "

" I'm not the one!! "

He tapped her right shoulder again.

" YAH! YOU!! " she whined louder this time.

" it's me silly! " he whispered as she turned around to face him. It was dark and she haven;t realized how close he was. He didn't too. All he knew was that nobody could see where and what they were doing but their face was as close as hell.

" Stop whining so loudly everyone will wake up " 

" But no one is even sleeping yet!" She realised how y bickering could be, when his lips was so damn close to her.

" Well then they wont be able to sleep because of you," he spoke against her lips. He could hear her breathing.

He contemplated whether he should kiss her now. But he thought that he wanted it to be well-planned and memorable. He wanted to see her face glowing when it happened. 

" Good night ", he simply said with a laugh and retreated to his corner. Sooyoung was glad it was dark because he probably couldn't see the outrages smile on her face. 

Jonghyun had already found his way to where Jessica who was sleeping right at the "border". Tactfully, he positioned his sleeping back just 3 m away from her, being so close but not crossing the line yet.

" I love how I can smell you from here, " he said, startling her.

" Omg! Why're you here? You're not supposed to cross the line! " she hissed back.

" I'm not. excuse me miss, if you haven't realized, you're kinda sleeping at the border. I just happen to sleep at the border of my side too. " he teased back.

God, this annoying boy.

" Okay fine whatever, just don't cross it ! " she said fiercely.

" I won't for sure, it's you i'm not so sure about that. Don't think it's dark and i can't see if you're trying to move to my side! " Jonghyun continued annoying her.

" You idiot! Of couse I won't !!! Why would I? Just shut up and sleep already! " she wanted to just shut him up. He was making her so embarrassed.

" Come on, it's so cold here. Who knows you might feel cold and decide to snuggle into my warm arms? ", he looked over at her. Although he couldn't see in the dark he knew she was probably going crazy now.

" JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU!?!?! " she exploded and turned her back on him.

He laughed. 

" Come on I was just kidding, come here. " he coaxed her.

" No! " she was pouting.

" It's cold, come a little closer to me " he said again, his voice gentler this time.

She smiled. Then before she knew it, she was inching closer to him. Now she could feel his body just right by her side. The back of their hands were touching.

He turned to face her. Then he took her hands in his.

" See, isn't that much warmer? Your hands are cold pabo, " he whispered.

She replied with a little laugh. It was really warmer. She felt happy and comfortable. And she was getting more sleepy now. There was just this one unexplained thing between them that even they couldn't understand. It's how they're together but also not at the same time. It seemed normal for him to hold her hands now and she still didn't know how it happened in the first place. Yet despite that, they still annoy each other everyday as if they're little kids, teasing and spiking each other every other day. But then again, there were still these moments that she loved. Peaceful and quiet, and they both know the feeling is so strong and mutual. 

" Good night, " she told jonghyun.He smiled as she closed her eyes and drifted off.

Minho knew it wasn't right but he didn't care anyway. As everyone was still complaining and making a fuss about where to sleep and everything else, he inched closer to yuri as he felt her fingers interlocking his. She turned around and rested her head on his chest.

" Goodnight babe, " he whispered and kissed the top of her head. She chuckled and moved in closer into his arms. It was the warmest hug ever. She never felt so safe and wanted.

--

Note: thank you new subscribers and comment! :) :) :)