When will you ever know?

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

 

While the rest have left for their date, Taemin and Minho found themselves having nothing much to do but just to hang out in the living room since taemin's laptop have crashed due to some virus contracted from a site that none of the boys had admitted guilty.

 

" So what's up with you? You were kinda off during practice today " Minho reached for the tv remote.

 

Taemin slumbered onto the sofa and sighed, contemplating whether he should tell minho. He figured he should.

 

" You know Sulli.. " 

" uh huh "

" Okay I've been talking to her for a couple of weeks now .. "

" You lied. Knew it. So you were talking to her huh " Minho wasn't surprised. After all someone who managed to capture a girl like Yuri's heart couldn't possibly be stupid. 

 

" I didn't!! okay we were CHATTING " taemin tried to emphasize on the words, hoping to vindicate himself.

 

" Yeah dude whatever. So what's the deal? " Taemin's frowns were reappearing again.Minho laughed at the young boy who was fretting over his puppy crush. Not that he was much older.

 

" So we were like hitting off pretty well when all of a sudden she started talking about how Krystal's been talking a lot on the phone with this mysterious guy or whatever but anyway so Krystal refused to tell Sulli who it was when she asked- "

 

" cut the irrelevant part "

" I'm getting to it ! " Taemin sat up in frustration as his hands flew out to aid his expression.

 

" okay chill chill, it's hard to play dr.phil and oprah. go on go on" Minho laughed at Taemin's sudden outburst. He had to admit it, the maknae was really really cute, though it sounded gay.

 

" Yeah so when Sulli kept asking her about it Krystal kinda jokingly said it might be taemin you'll never know but of course Sulli took it for real and she's paranoid over it " Taemin felt a little better now that he let it out.

 

He took another breath and continued.

 

" And she was asking me last night whether I was talking to Krystal and whether I was serious about her when you and Jonghyun hyung took away my laptop. And when I bumped into her today she was sorta upset and avoided me.I think she's mad that I didn't reply but hyung is that a little unfair to me? She's completely over reacting!" Taemin didn't realized he was whining towards the end of the sentence. 

 

Minho took a minute to take in whatever Taemin was saying before laughing, again.

 

" God, you kids.. That's girls for you. Now you know why me and jonghyun hyung told you to go for the older girls. Then you won't have to deal with over sensitive and unreasonable girls. Trust hyung" Minho patted Taemin's back.

 

" Hyung! " Taemin was throwing his tantrum like a little kid now.

 

" What? " Minho was watching his seniors DBSK on a variety show now.

 

" You know I like her.. what should I do? " Taemin didn't want Krystal to spoil what he had with Sulli. Especially when Sulli didn't even know how much she meant to him.