Tripping over rainbows

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Onew rang the doorbell. For the first time, he wasn't with Minho. It was just him. He figured today was the day he's going to make it official. And from now on he was gonna come to the dorm as Tiffany's boyfriend, not as some loser guy who just makes excuses to tag along.

The door opened.

As practiced, Onew blurted out quickly.

" Hey Fany I know you already know this but I really like you would you like to be my boyfri- i mean girlfriend? " He didn't dare to look up. He also knew that he spoke with no punctuation, but not that it mattered right now.

" Was that what you were planning to say to her? Because it's lame and oppa, try to breathe when you speak! " Sunny laughed at onew. 

" The flower is a little too cliche too but lucky for you Unnie is a total er for it" she added.

. Not again. Why does this ALWAYS happen to him? 

Thankfully Tiffany came to his rescue. She pushed through Sunny who was already off to tell the rest of the girls.

" Hey jinki.. oh is this for me? " her eyesmile appeared and her lips broke into a wide silly grin as she took the flower.

" yeah.. I know you alre-" 

" I heard jinki' she laughed at the silly onew. How adorable can he get?

" So what do you say?

" I say we get out of here? " she put the flower down and slipped out the door. 

Onew smiled and took her hands. By now it had become a natural thing for him to do. 

" Where are we going? " he asked. He hated how he was so uncreative with things like that, but he just loved it when she was around. And maybe thats why they fitted so well, because he knew she would have something in mind anyway.

" Mmm.. let's go get some food, I'm starving ! " 

" Yeah I like that.. chicken? "

" Again? Let's have pizza i'm craving for pizza ! "

" Chicken pizza? "

" Okay okay " she relents, laughing at Onew.

She loved how they were walking down the street hand in hand, proudly like any other couple. How long has it been since the first day she dreamt of this moment coming true?

Onew nudged her by the hand and told her to walk inside, " i'm the guy I should be walking on the out side", he said in a cute voice, being the good boy he always is. 

Tiffany can't help but smile at him and Onew melted inside. He reckoned if a car were driving towards him now he would have not noticed and get knocked down straight away as he looked into Tiffany's eyes.

" Careful! " Tiffany screamed as she pulled Onew towards her side, the car drove by hurriedly and left Tiffany yelling. It was a close call and onew would have died, though a very happy and lovesick person, if it weren't for Tiffany who saved him from the mad driver.

And when they have had their second date out, Onew walked Tiffany back as they were deep in conversations.

They arrived at the doorstep and Onew took a deep breath in for the most important part of the night.

" So.. we're together right? " It came out softly, almost timidly. He wasn't sure how to put it.

Tiffany opened to reply but something was stirring inside her and she couldn't even speak. Not again!! she wanted to kill herself.

Then she decided, okay well since I can't say it…

She leaned in for a split second and gave him a light peck on his right cheek before leaning back to her original position.

" Wow.. okay so I guess I can say you're my girlfriend now? " Onew was surprised he managed to even reply.

" yeah.. okaygoodnight! " she blurted out and walked right into the door. Onew caught her as she bounced back.

" That must hurt.. " God, why was she being all clumsy and stupid? Tiffany scolded herself.

" Yeah.. I forgot to open the door.. " she fumbled in her pocket for her keys then began opening the door nervously.

" Goodnight! " Onew shouted after her. She turned around to wave goodbye before closing the door and collapse behind it.

Onew felt like he was drunk. His head was in heaven as he walked home with hands in pocket, silly grin plastered over his face and legs tripping over rainbows. 

--

Comment please ! :) It'd really make me very happpppy, thank you! :)