Hanging by the moment here with you

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Finally they reached a small park nearby and settled down under a big tree. Jonghyun retrieved the plastic bag from the basket infront and found a candle and a lighter at the bottom. Wow a box of chocolate too. Cool. Jonghyun nodded his head in approval and picked it up.

Whoever that put it there, thank you. He mouthed to himself as he returned to where they were sitting and lit the candle up. Meanwhile, Jessica began taking the food out from the plastic bag and carefully arranged them on the grass.
Well, the food isn't great,the mat is missing but at least we're in the planned place. Jonghyun thought.

" Wow the sky looks amazing, I never knew you could see stars in seoul", she commented while looking up at the big sky from where she sat. The view from the slope they were on was fantastic. She wondered how Jonghyun found the place.

" Yeah beautiful right? I just happened to find this spot when I was jogging this morning" He lied as he thought of how he had been jogging in sweat and panting, desperately looking for a perfect spot for their date.  

" Chocolates ? " Jonghyun raised up the box of chocolate,hoping she wasn't one of those paranoid girls who was afraid of getting fat from eating it.

Jessica turned around to give it a look before reaching a hand out towards the box.
Just as she did it, Jonghyun playfully pulled the box back, causing Jessica to bend towards him a little.

" Come on now, say the magic word ", he teased

" yah! stop playing and give it to me! " Jessica whined

" Come on say it, just say 'please' and oppa will give it to you, " he continued teasing her further in a mocking voice as if he was talking to a baby. As Jessica processed the sentence, she blush slightly at the word "oppa" and retreated back to her position with arms crossed.

" Yah! I'm your noona! Didn't I tell you to show me some respect? She was pouting cutely as Jonghyun laughed.

Jessica was going to open to speak again but her lips was stopped by a piece of chocolate that Jonghyun was force feeding her with.

As the chocolates were melting in , Jessica couldn't help but let out a smile.Fortunately for Jonghyun, he caught it and returned her with possibly the cutest smile she's ever seen. Adorable puppy eyes and that red lips that curled so perfectly. How could anyone escape from this?

" Do you know why complete morons hate M&M's? " Jonghyun fed Jessica with another chocolate. She seemed reluctant at first but she eventually gave in as he kept nudging her to take it.

" I don't know.. because they're morons who can't appreciate M&M's? "

" Nah.. it's because they're too hard to peel " Jonghyun answered and smiled.

Jessica threw her head back and laughed before replying him with a hit on his arms and said, " What kind of a joke is that! It's so lame! "

" But you're laughing at it now aren't you? You want another one? " He asked again.

" Shoot me, " she said as she opened to take another piece of chocolate from Jonghyun.

" Why did the complete moron get fired from the M&M factory? " he noticed a stain of chocolate on her bottom lip.

" Look at you, there's chocolate stain on your lip, how are you going to debut if you're gonna continue eating like that? " as Jonghyun said, Jessica immediately reached up and rub her lips. Gosh, I must look like an idiot.

" i don't know.. because he was busy trying to peel them? "

Jonghyun laughed. " No, it's because he threw out all the W&W " As he finished his sentence, Jonghyun leaned forward towards Jessica and whispered " silly, it's still there let me do it " Jessica's heart was beating faster and faster as his face inches in closer and closer to her, causing her to force pressure of her wrists that were supporting her behind.

The tip of his nose were touching hers now. Their were so close that he could hear her breathe. Jessica's heart was about to explode as his lips approached hers.

Jonghyun looked at Jessica whose eyes were closed and body shivering at the close proximity of their body and smiled. This was the prettiest face of all.

But instead of going in for a kiss, Jonghyun simply raised his thump up and rubbed the stain of her delicate soft lips. He lingered near her for a few seconds longer before retreating back to his position with a satisfied smirk. It drove her crazy. And he knew it well.

Jessica's face was flushing as she got back to her position. It was silent for a short while. Oh my god, stupid stupid! What was I thinking?! she scolded herself in her head.

" What're you thinking about? " He broke her thought.

" Oh nothing.. " Jonghyun looked over and laughed at Jessica Jung who has become incredibly shy. Jessica looked up at the sky and took a deep breath in. She wanted to remember this forever. Even though it was just a simple and plain date, it was better than she can ever imagined.She never wanted to forget tonight.