I can't give you up

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

" Jonghyun-ah remember to come home tonight for your birthday dinner okay? " his mother spoke over the phone, it's been about the 100th time this week now that she'd been reminding him. Then suddenly an idea came over him.

" Hey mum! I.. " 

--

Practice has ended now. Jonghyun raced over to Jessica's practice room. She was packing her stuff and chatting with the girls. Seems like the super junior's seniors are here too. Jonghyun thought as he saw Donghae staring at Jessica. He didn't care anymore, he was going to take his chance.

Jessica heard footsteps coming towards her and saw that jonghyun was pacing here. In a quick second, Jonghyun grabbed her by her wrist as she held her bag in another hand and dragged her out of the room.

" Say goodbye now we're going off " he muttered as she struggled along and turned around to wave goodbye.

" Yah! Let me go where are we going! " She hit him as he dragged her on.

It was cold outside and jessica was starting to feel the chill. Jonghyun stopped for awhile and took out his jacket that she threw at him days before and handed it to her.

" Wear it" he ordered.

She was reluctant at first but it was cold and the tone of his voice sounded serious, like it was an order not something she could fight her way out. 

Having no choice, she quickly did.

" And don't ever take it out and throw at me again understand? Who's going to take care of you if you fall sick. The jacket has nothing to do with being angry with me" he was beginning to nag at her again. The wind slapped against him now as he was only clad in a t shirt. Jessica noticed that he was cold. At least she had a sweater on..

She began taking the jacket off as they walked. 

" I don't wan- " He pulled it back on her.

" Stop being so stubborn will you? Just wear it ! " 

" Then you're gonna freeze and die? " 

" I won't. Stop taking my jacket out as if it doesn't mean anything to you" he was getting a little angry now. Jessica suddenly remembered that the situation should have been reversed, she was supposed to be angry with him! 

He grabbed her wrist again and she hit him again.

" Ouch ouch! " She is mean. Jonghyun thought as he looked back at the large amount of pain that Jessica was inflicting. Where did all that strength come from?

" Stop hitting me or else.. " jonghyun finally retorted.

" or else what? " Jessica pouted. He wouldn't dare. She was sure.

Jonghyun was tempted to lift her up and swung her on his shoulder, that would be so much easier. But that would probably be weird..

" I'll you " he decided to scare her.

" YAH!!! YOU BASTARD LET ME GO !! " Jessica struggled even more now, flabbergasted by his threaten. 

" Don't doubt me. I'm really strong you know " he smirked and put his free hand on her waist, making her scream and jumped up. It was always fun to irritate Jessica. Jonghyun continued laughing at Jessica who was being a little scared girl now squirming out of his hold. 

" Don't worry, my bed is warm you'll like it " He looked at her and saw Jessica's mouth forming an O shape. 

" Yah!!!!! " It went on for another 15 minutes and she still wouldn't stop throwing a fit which encouraged Jonghyun to throw back more y comebacks, scaring her even more.

" Okay okay.. Shhhh! Calm down now. You don't want to scare my family do you? " He put a finger to her lips to shut her up but she bit his finger. 

" Ouch! yah! Why did you do that? " He flinched. Jessica laughed as his face distorted in pain. 

Then Jonghyun let go of her waist and wrist.

"Don't be shy, make yourself at home " He said with a smile, taking Jessica into his hair as he led her into his house.