Nothing can keep us together

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

 

What.the.hell?

 

" Why can't I- " he protested, only to be cut off by his instructor.

 

" Why can't you be professional about it? Is there anymore problem Kim Jonghyun?" It was final. He had to work with Krystal. Great, jonghyun thought and realized he was almost rolling his eyes.

 

Krystal lips curled into a contented smile at her triumph over her sister. So this is how it feels to have what I want. She thought to herself as the class began to split into their various practice groups.

 

" I'm a little tired today, let's practice next week. I'll think of the song so you just rest your voice. And remember to remind Jessica about this friday yeah? Thanks Krystal. " Jonghyun said as he collect his things and walked passed her.

 

" Yes oppa, " she replied happily. There was nothing that could dampen her spirit today. Nothing.

 

--

 

" I'm home " Krystal greeted her family as she closed the door. It was one of those rare times Jessica and her got to be home together and she do really miss the feeling. Despite all the jealousy she has towards her sister, she still love her more than anything in the world.

 

" How was today? Is the list of the performance up yet? " Jessica asked as she passed Krystal a glass of warm water to heat her body up from the cold weather outside. Krystal took out her jacket and hung in on the hook before realizing the familiar looking jacket that was hung beside hers. It was Jonghyun's. And it was his favorite one, she knew because she had once overheard the boys talking about how Jonghyun kept wearing it and wouldn't lend it to anyone else.

 

" Did you buy a new jacket or something? " Krystal took the glass from Jessica.

" Oh that? Nah.. " 

" Good, it's god damn ugly " she hated the fact that Jessica actually got to wear that jacket. That one. The only that jonghyun thought was so precious he wouldn't even lend it to the boys. But he lent it to her.

 

" Anyway I'm doing a duet with Jonghyun oppa. He said I looked so tired and he was so concerned about me. He kept reminded me to rest my voice.You know you're so right. He's so sweet. " Krystal smiled and noticed the uncomfortable expression that Jessica was suppressing. Good, now you know how it feels, sister.

 

" Oh.. that's nice.. " Jessica pretended to sound cheerful. Maybe I'm thinking too much, she thought to herself.

 

" Come on you are't jealous are you? Don't be all pouty now.. Your lover boy passed the message for you to wait for him outside the cafe near SM tomorrow after your practice ", Krystal added casually. She thought she saw Jessica's face lit up after hearing it. She wanted to roll her eyes.