The sweetest goodbye

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

 

" I'm sorry.. " she said finally, still looking down. She was sure she couldn't look into those eyes that she loved so much.

Minho understood what she was saying. But he was hurting so bad he couldn't bear it. 

" Okay.." His voice was so low and dry. It's barely audible, his face full of mingled love and sadness as he nods. He understood that she was leaving.

Not only his house but his life.

And now tears are spilling down her cheeks, her stomach is wrenched with pain. She's almost weakening. She could fling open the door: say she changed her mind..

But she can't, she can't just...

 

or perhaps she could.

But by now, Minho had already began turning around, walking back with his head hung low. Even from the backview, she could tell that he had given up on everything. It was times like these that body languages spoke louder than words. She wanted to cry. So badly. She needed to cry.

Her head began winding. For the first time, she was the one standing at the same spot, watching as the boy that has meant so much to her walked away. She suddenly realized how painful it was. 

Was it worth it?

Just because she wanted everyone to know about them, she had allowed the opinions and thoughts of people who didn't matter to ruin their relationship. 

Wasn't it already beautiful and perfect just like that?

Then she took a leap, she ran.

Minho felt her wrapping her arms around him.

" Why do you always walk out when I'm not done talking? 

Minho stopped. And he knew what that meant.

He smiled. It was the sweetest hug.

--

Note: Hey guys, i'm sorry for being away without notice for so long, i had personal reason and it affected me alot i'm sorry for being away like that, promise i wont do it again :)

anw i had officially ended this super long fanfic, i know the ending isn't the most perfect one but i hope you guys like it. I certainly appreciate and love every support, comment and love you guys have showered for this story and i can't thank you enough :) You guys made me smile for many days and night and i'm terribly sorry for ending it like this.

Anyway i'm working on a possible new jongsica fanfic which hopefully i will be abe to complete all the chapters soon then i will reveal it, this way no matter what happens i would stil be able to let you guys read a completed story :) Please look forward to it and do let me know if you guys will be interested in it!Thank you for your love :) I love you all dearly!