Out of my mind

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Jessica couldn't stop rewinding the scene of her kissing Jonghyun. Damn the alcohol, she muttered under her breath and she rolled over to the other side of her bed.

Even though she kept convincing herself that she hated Jonghyun, she couldn't lie to herself anymore. Not tonight.
As she thought so, her heart began beating faster as she remembered how Jonghyun had playfully twirl his tongue in , hiding the gum away so that they could kiss for real.

But of course no one could know. No one could know that she purposely pretended that she couldn't find the gum, when the truth was that even though he hid it, she could have easily gotten it. Instead, she lost her head and began.. well just enjoying the kiss and his warm,sweet tongue.

But finally she gave in to her tiredness and fell asleep with that silly smile still plastered on.

" She's totally in love I'm telling you, " Sunny whispered to the rest of the girl who were sandwiched outside her door, peeking through the small hole at Jessica.

*Bell rings

Hoping it might be Minho, Yuri paced towards the door and swung it opened.

" Hey fany, so I was just.. " Onew stopped immediately as he realized the identity of the girl infront of him.

Yuri smiled mockingly and made a funny face.

" Oooooh, so someone's here for tiffany huh? " she taunted.

Before Onew could stop her, the next thing he heard was Yuri turning around to shout across her dorm

" Yah fanny ! Onew oppa is here to hold your hands under the table again ! ". He thought he heard loud giggles behind her back. Oh god, could it get any worser than this?

" Look I just wanted to.. " he began to reconstruct his sentence once more, only to be interrupted again.

" Whatever and where's my minho? " She asked curiously while she tiptoed to peer behind Onew's back.

" Oh right.. he told me to tell you to meet him downstairs and that.. "  She cut him again.

" Okay ! I'm leaving, second room on the right, find her yourself! " Yuri smiled like a 5 year-old-girl before pushing through Onew to get to her shoes.

With some leftover confidence that the alcohol had produced in him, Onew removed his shoes swiftly before walking towards the hallway. As he approached the lighted room Yuri had mentioned, he noticed the door was half opened.

" Hey fany .. "
" Taeyeon what do you think of my new.. "

Standing before Onew was a tiffany clad in mere shorts and a hot pink bra. Tiffany screamed as her arms reached up instinctively to cover her chest. Onew immediately turned around shutting his eyes.

OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?

" IM SORRY !! I SWEAR I HAD NO IDEA GOD IM SORRY I SWEAR I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING ! " Onew shouted, shocked at the sight of the half tiffany.

" It's okay… " her voice was trembling. She was dying of embarrassment.

" Why don't I talk to you tomorrow? " Tiffany shut her door almost instantly after she spoke the words, pushing onew's limp body out into the hallway.

He couldn't pull himself together. He couldn't believe what just happened.
As he began picking up the reality again, he began walking into the living room, passing the curious eyes and questions from the rest of the girls. He was in a daze as he headed out of the door, mind still unable to stabilize itself.

Wow, I didn't know Tiffany had such a hot body. How could she have been hiding it all these while!? He thought as he walked out onto the roads.

Passing the two love birds, Onew didn't even notice Minho and Yuri breaking out of their passionate kissing immediately at the sight of him.
--

The next day in school was pure torture for Jonghyun. He had spent almost the whole night tossing in bed, planning and plotting out all the possible scenarios of his date with Jessica.

Taemin had suggested going to the theme park, which he thought wasn't exactly what Jessica would enjoy because she looked like she might throw up on the rollercoaster or roll her eyes at the haunted house.

Onew suggested going to the movies but it would only work for Tiffany because it was a well-known fact that they were both movie junkies. Perhaps that was why Onew go over so often and Jonghyun sometime wondered if Tiffany was just using that excuse to be with Onew too. But movies just wasn't right for him.
Besides, he didn't want to spend his chance on just sitting beside her stone cold and then go home with nothing. He wanted to spend his time with her, really get to know her and enjoy her presence. Make her happy, make her smile, make her trust in him.

Key suggested shopping together which was just.. so key.

Minho probably had been the most help because he suggested midnight picnic which didn't sound too cheesy or too dull. Coupled with Yuri's help, Jonghyun figured it could really work out and smiled.

All he needed to do now was face her and set the date..
But if only that was an easy thing to do.

--

Please do comment and subscribe! I'll really appreciate ittt! Thank you so mucchhh :) Love you guys!