You make me glow

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Note : Hey guys! This whole chapter was inspired from two shows: we got married & Gossip girl, if you're a fan ( esp chuck and blair's) and ( alex&shin ae) you all would definitely know this! Anyway so i kinda borrowed the concept here a little bit, welllll its inspiration right? hahah nevertheless hope you guys like it!

--

She loved the way his eyes became so gentle whenever he looked at her. He inches his lips up towards her forehead, and moved up slowly, going in to plant a deep kiss then it stopped. 

" jonghyun ! jessica! come on down now! The food is ready! " his sister shouted for them, shocking him as he was about to kiss her forehead.

Jonghyun cursed in his head before moving back to let Jessica stand up.

As dinner went on, laughters filled the dining room and everyone was enjoying the food. Jessica blushed a little when Jonghyun was urged by his mother to try the soup that she cooked.

" It's good, it's really good. " He wasn't lying.Jonghyun thought it tasted even better because Jessica made it. Someday he was gonna marry her and made her cook this everyday.

Without knowing, time soon passed.There was something so warm and genuine about this family that made Jessica smile with such happiness. She loved the cozyness in here and just about every other thing. Their hospitality and heart warming presence. It all made her feel like she belonged here. And she realized, she was already so in love with jonghyun. She can't believe he would be so sweet to do this. Now she was convinced of how he really felt and how sincere he was.

Once dinner was over, they moved over to the living room where they began watching tv and continued with their conversation. Jonghyun's mum began asking Jessica about herself. She saw jonghyun coming back with a big bowl of warm water. He sat on the floor and took his mum's feet into the bowl. Slowly, he began rubbing her feet and massaging it as he complained about how his mum wouldn't take care of her feet.

Jessica was speechless. She couldn't believe it. He never cease to surprise her. All the more she got to know him, all the more she love him. He has such a caring and genuine heart. Who would have guessed that Jonghyun, the ultimate player and mr. i'm-too-cool would sit here and massage his mother's feet?

" So how is your preparation coming along? " His mother asked her.

" oh it's going well mrs.kim, just a little tiring at times because our dance is not perfect yet" she smiled.

" She's lying. They're perfect. She's just always pushing herself too hard. " Jonghyun got up and left with the bowl. Few minutes later, he came back with a fresh supply of water.

He sat down infront of Jessica. 

" You're dancing so much these days your feet are all bruised. I saw you limping around since yesterday. " He said almost sterning as he gently pull her feet forward.

" You don't have to- " she protested softly,shocked at Jonghyun massaging her feet. 

" It's okay dear. Just relax. He's very good at this. Enjoy it, He doesn't do this everyday. You must be a really lucky girl because you're the first girl other than me that he's massaging for" A warm smile spread across her face.

Jonghyun was too engross massaging Jessica's feet that he hadn't notice her beaming like an idiot as she kept her eyes on him the whole time.

" So what's your favorite food? " Jessica's sister asked her.

" Me? mm I like cupcakes. I've always wanted to bake some but I never had the time" she missed those old days when she and krystal were younger.

" what kind? " 

" I don't have a preference. but i'm a er for those cute ones. You know where the decorations formed an alphabet on them. I once saw these cute little pink cupcakes, there were four of them and they spelled P-I-N-K. I begged my mum to get me those but she never did. I was really sad " Jessica laughed, recalling back.

" It's good she didn't , you would have been so fat to finish all of that! And it's just pink cupcakes, you're so childish. Being attracted to everything pink " Jonghyun added in.

Jessica pouted and hit him. The rest laughed as the two continued to argue.

After an hour, the lights suddenly went off. Jessica gasped.

" happy birthday to you ! happy birthday to you! " the family broke out. Jessica looked over at Jonghyun, still confused about what was going on.

Jonghyun leaned in and whispered, " It's my birthday silly,are you gonna sing or not? " 

She was shocked! Why did't he tell her? She would have gotten him a present of something! It was his day ! His special day! He should have told her so that she could prepare something to celebrate this special day.

Jonghyun knew Jessica was fretting over not getting him a present. But he didn't mind. and he didn't tell her because he didn't want Jessica to spend time preparing anything, especially when she was already so busy and tired from practices. Having her here, all smiles and happy, forgiven him is the best present.

When the time for Jessica to return to her dorm came, she bid her goodbyes. She thanked them profusely for the great dinner and promised to return. She really meant to because she already felt like a part of them.

Soon, Jonghyun and Jessica were walking down the street home. Both their hands were in their pocket as the wind was freezing cold. She was hoping that he would just hold her hands and warm them up right now. It was silent for awhile.

" What're you thinking about? " he broke the silence. 

" Nothing much.. " 

" yeah right.. tell me "

" Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday? I would have at least gotten you something ! "

He laughed at her outburst. So this was what she was worried about?

" okay okay I'm sorry.. but now that you know you owe me something "

" forget it. I should never have asked"

" come on.. I'll get you something for your birthday too. You have to give me something! "

" Fine! What do you want?"

" Anything? "

" Anything"

" Sure? "

" okay maybe not ANYTHING. it has to be reasonable"

" I want you"

Jessica felt her face burning.

" You heard me " He stopped walking. There were at her dorm now. She wanted to reply that she was already his. And it was so obvious they both already knew well by now. It was just that neither of them wanted to say it out. She was getting quite frustrated to be honest, about the whole teasing thing. Why could't he just ask her already? She would just scream yes ! 

" That's not reasonable " 

" How so? I don't see anything wrong with that. You're the hottest girl in Sm and I'm the hottest guy in Sm. We're perfect for each other " he joked. But honestly, he kinda agreed on that.

She laughed. It was getting colder. She contemplated and made up her mind. She took a deep breath in and stepped closer to the boy. Her small arms reached up for his neck and she drew her body close and tight against his. She could feel every inch of his body against hers now. There was no gap between her arms and his body. Her face rested on his broad shoulders and it felt so warm. It felt even better than she had imagined.

Jonghyun realized what was happening. Jessica, the cold ice princess, was hugging tight now. Even though she was the one hugging him and seemingly warming him up, it felt like she was the one who needed the heat more. His arms instinctively flew up and wrapped around her small waist, warm and tight. He could feel her cold cheeks pressed against his neck. Her eyes were closed as she stood there enjoying the warm from his body against hers. It was so comfortable. She wanted to hug him and slept in his arms right then. Then she remembered where they were. There was a strong emotion emitting from the tight hug.

" Happy Birthday Jonghyun " she whispered against his neck. The hair on the back of his neck stood up at the sensation of her hot breath against his skin.He wanted to hold her there longer but he hoped she wasn't going to turn him on any further otherwise he might not be able to control himself. His chin rested on her head as he closed his eyes to enjoy the moment.Then he bent down and pressed his lips against her ears.

" Three words, Jessica. Say it and I'm yours. " he whispered.

He was afraid to say it first. Because he knew he was already hopelessly devoted to her. He couldn't take anymore risk. He needed to hear that confirmation from her, to know that she wanted him too. 

But Jessica was just as afraid. She was afraid the magic would be over the moment she says it. She was never gonna feel the same way she did at the sidecurb again. Thrown away and dejected. And so they both simply stood there hugging, understanding the meaning of the silence as both lips tightened with no words coming out.

Finally Jessica let go. She gave a sweet smile and went in. Her heart and body warm, she was almost glowing.

--

Note: Sorry its a little jongsica overload these few chaptersss~ other pairings coming up soon! Thank you for commenting and subscribing!! <3 <3