Just tell me why

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

The next morning, Jessica walked into the living room casually. Yuri was still in her room, her eyes were puffy but she wanted to be alone. Hyo yoen and the girls were watching tv. But there was something in her hand.

" Hey what is that? give me some ! " she pounced playfully on Hyo yeon's back.

" Yah! get off! It's not for you! Jonghyun made it and gave it all to me! " 

" Jonghyun gav- WHAT? Jonghyun gave it to you? " Jessica popped her head above hyo's shoulder and look at the food.Why would jonghyun gave her something!?

She took a peep at it.

Wow. She stared at the cupcakes.

unbelievable. He actually baked it? She thought he said it was childish.. She covered and felt a smile blooming on her face. 

Then she realized.. 

" When did he give this to you?"

" Last night when I went to find you and Jaejoong oppa in the dance studio. He was standing outside.. so weird. He was just looking in then he left without even saying hi to you guys.. maybe he was tired" 

" What did he say to you? Did he see me? " She was rushing through her words now. She wanted answers to everything now. God, could it be that he saw it and thought that she had purposely stood him up? But jaejoong told her the wrong time! She didn't even know! 

" Probably.. i don't know I thought you knew or something that's why he left anyway give it back! He made it and gave it to me!! " 

" Yah!!! IF HE'S GOING TO BAKE FOR SOMEONE OBVIOUSLY ITS FOR ME !!! " she snatched the cupcake from hyo yoen.

" GIVE IT BACK JESSICA!! " they began wrestling for the cupcake.

Then finally hyo yoen gave up. Jessica was really getting stronger. 

" I'm keeping it in the fridge and don't you dare touch it!! " she ordered as she got up.

" Fine fine.. I thought you hated him.. "

" WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT? " Jessica's defensive scream shot through the whole house.

--

Minho

" Hey how are you feeling? " Amy's voice spoke through the phone. She sounded more radiant than ever. Minho peered at his clock that sat on the table beside him.

9.30am. 

" oh hey.. i'm okay, thanks.. " he rubbed his head, it was throbbing. The hangover was beginning to ruin his day already. He stifled a yawn as Key enters the room.

" Yuri? " he asked. Minho mouthed , " no it's Amy"

Key showed his middle finger with no hesitation as Minho tried to chase him out. It didn't work, Key was shoving two of his middle fingers into Minho's face now. Key hated every single DNA cell of her body, from the day she tried to flirt with him to the day he broke  his bestfriend and yuri up. He was convinced that everything from the tip of her hair down to her personality that was fake.

" you know I felt so bad about last night so I was hoping maybe we could go for breakfast? It'll be my treat okay? " she offered. 

" breakfast? oh.. " Truthfully he wasn't exactly in the mood to eat, but turning her down would probably make her feel horrible, and being the gentlement he is, Minho decided that it wasn't nice to reject her.

So eventually he agreed, getting up slowly, he dragged his body about and got ready to meet her.

Here we go again. 

--

Jessica

Realising the situation, she pieced everything together. Now she knew why he was angry. And she didn't blame him for it. After all she should know best how it feels like to wait for nothing.. with so much hope. 

She felt horrible. Jessica hastened her steps towards his dorm. Gosh she hope he was home now. Please don't go anywhere else. 

Then she spotted him. He turned in from the corner infront and was walking towards his dorm now.

" Jonghyun! " A familiar voice called out.

Jonghyun turned around. 

Jessica.

" Hey.. " he didn't want to talk to her now. Actually he did, yet he didn't want to. He was confused and too hurt to understand what he really want.

" What's with the sad face? Did someone dump you or something? " She joked dryly. It wasn't very often that she's stuck in these kinda situation and honestly she didn't know how to handle it. Matter of fact, she thinks she's making it worse.

" No.. " Jonghyun realized the irony of the situation.

" Where did you come from? " stupid, she knew where he came from. Of course he came from the supermarket.His hands were full of bags.

" Supermarket.. Taemin's been complaining all day about us eating his food so I went to buy him some " 

" oh.. " she didn't know how to continue. It was awkward for awhile as they both stood there in the cold, eyes shifting about aimlessly.

" Why didn't you reply my text? " her voice sounded almost angry. She didn't intend for it to come out that way but it did.

" Oh.. I was just busy.. I forgot about it " he lied. He didn't. He stared at the texts for hours, controlling himself so hard not to reply.

" Forget? How could you forge- " she stopped. She supposingly forgot about their date. Who was she to say this. And she knew he picked that up. Because his face darkened.

" Ha ha. I bet it was just one of those tricks you were pulling cos you were hoping that I would say the three words right? you kno- " she tried to salvage the situation but he cut her short.

" let's just stop this. You know both of us are never gonna say it." 

She knew he didn't mean that he wanted to end it and just be with her. He wanted to end everything. He turned around and began walking away. 

Jessica began walking after Jonghyun, calling after him.

" Jonghyun"

he continued walking.

She called out again, this time he stopped. He turned around, his expression was unreadable but she knew it was not good. That affection for her that he used to have wasn't there.

" Look I want to-" before she could finished he cut her again.

" What else do you want from me Jessica? I've already given you everything I have and  I don't have anything else more to give you. Don't you pity me? Isn't it enough hurting already? "

" I.. " she was speechless. Even though he was throwing questions at her, it seemed like these questions weren't meant to be answered.

" Don't you think it's unfair for me? Jaejoong could ignore and hurt you so many times, and you could hate him and lean on my shoulder for support but the moment he just opened his mouth to apologize that once, it's alright. And everything's back to okay and you can go back to loving him so easily as if nothing has ever happened. What about me? All these times I've been struggling and trying so damn hard to give you everything, to show you countless of times my sincerity and how I feel. To care for you and treat you like how you deserve. But when I made just that one mistake of not turning up, you can't even forgive me.It wasn't even like I planned it but you can't trust me. You just turned your back on me as if everything that I have done wasn't enough to show you how i really felt and who i really am. Then you come back to me again but you didn't let him go " He finally let it all out. And that did made him feel a little better.

Though it didn't necessarily changed anything.

" It's not what you think.. you know how I feel about you", she felt misunderstood. she wanted to redeem herself! it wasn't true! How could he not know how she felt for him? 

" Am I just a toy to you? Are you just playing with my feelings? "

" No! Of course not! " this was getting ridiculous !

" I don't know what you think of me, maybe to you I'm just a player, just a boy who goes around treating every girl like I treat you but I don't. Or maybe I'm just a heartless guy who treat love like it's nothing but I don't. In case you haven't already realized from all these time,I get hurt too,Jessica. "

he breathe in. Then he let it out, " You were always special to me, from the start.

Jessica didn't know whatever that feeling that was surging up was, but all she knew was that she felt misunderstood, angry and hurt yet sad at the same time. How could she have hurt him this much all these while?

" Please it was just an honest mistake, I didn't forget and I have never played with your feelings ! I don't even like Jaejoong oppa anymore! Please.. okay? It's really nothing.. can we please just forget everything and go back to where we were?" she was pleading him now.

He kept quiet and looked down. She tried so hard to meet his eyes but he wouldn't look up. Finally, he did. He made the decision.

" Please just leave. Don't make it any harder for me". He ended coldly. And he walked off.

--

Note: Thank you for all your commentsss :) Really :) So sorry i can't reply them all (i'm super tired now so i'm just gonna catch some sleep first) and i just thought i should drop by and update quickly because you guys are the most awesome readers ever :) I'll reply all your comments soon okay? G'night everyone !