Save your kisses for me

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Then he felt it. A tiny warm arm wrapped around his waist, forcing him to stop at his spot. 

Jessica hugged him as tight as she could, as her cheeks pressed against his back. Tears were coming down now.

" I love you. Kim Jonghyun, I love you" her voice was shaky.

" Don't go please, I'm sorry and I love you. I'd say it a thousand times over! I don't care anymore please, just don't leave me now. Let's just ignore everyone else who don't matter! We don't have to! Let's just be with each other and not care about anything else.. please.. " she was in an uncontrollable sobbing now.

Jonghyun's heart stopped at the three words. Finally it came out. And that was all he needed to hear. He knew she was just as afraid as him. And he knew how much those words meant to her. 

" You don't love me Jessica, you love him"

" No! I don't, the only reason why i didn't turn up was because of him. Please, you should know it better than anyone else. I love you, and I know you can feel it too, "

He stood there in silence, trying to figure out his feelings, mostly fighting every other thoughts that didn't believe her. He knew it didnt make sense to just forgive her like that but every part of him was telling him otherwise. Something so strong inside tells him that this feels right, that she was the one. That she was the only one he needed to hear and believe. He still could feel her tears streaming down. There were so precious to him. 

--

Finally, he did what he wanted to.Jonghyun gently held her two arms and softly pulled them apart. Turning around, he began wiping the tears from her eyes. He didnt want to see them fall anymore. 

Without a word, he returned her the confession with a simple gesture. He grabbed her small pale face and leaned in to touch that soft red lips. As their warm lips touched each other, it felt so right. This was the moment they had both been waiting for and it was more beautiful that they had imagined.

She parted to take him in and he slowly and gently did so. After a whole 3 minutes, he broke apart.

" I love you too. Always have and always will. Stop crying alright? " he laughed softly. 

Jessica could only smile, she didnt want to say anything. The moment was beautiful. She leaned into his arms for a cozy hug.

" You wanna know a secret? " he asked over her head.

" what? " her eyes were closed, peaceful and happy.

" You know the first time we kissed? " 

" It wasn't even a kiss.. "

" Oh it was.. you couldn't even stop kissing me ! " she hit him.

" Ouch! okay okay.. anyway, you know actually I still had more gums, but I just wanted to know if you would dare to do it." he laughed.

Jessica was shocked. But she wasn't quite angry. She would have been but thanks to that sly plan of his, there were standing here now, hugging in the middle of the street like an idiot in the freezing cold weather.

" And I did, " she completed his sentence.

" Yep you did. Aren't you glad? My gum brought us here. " he laughed as one of his arms slid down from her waist and into his pocket.

" Sort of.. "

" How should we celebrate this moment? Mm you want a gum? " he lifted a gum and offered it to her. Jessica reached out to take it but he pulled back and popped it into his mouth.

" Come get it then " he pulled her out from the hug and faced her.

" No!! " she struggled out of his arms as he playfully bent forward. They continued laughing and playing till a voice called out from above.

" HEY LOVE BIRDS! Aren't you cold? Get up here already ! That was such a sloppy kiss by the way ! " Key yelled from the window. It was incredible how loud his voice was.

Flabbergasted, Jonghyun and Jessica immediately jerked away from each other.

Then they both looked up with the same frown on their faces and they began racing towards the dorm to get Key. 

" YAH!!! " 

--

30 minutes had went by and Minho was still quiet. Amy was getting irritated at his cold and indifferent response to her. Was he really that upset about that stupid Yuri friend of his? She didn't get it. Sure she was sort of  pretty but she would think Yuri was nothing compared to her. 

" You're not hungry? You don't seem to be eating much.. " Amy adopted a pretend caring voice. Why was he acting like that? He's treating her as if she's just another friend and as if he had to drag himself to suffer here.

" Oh yeah i'm not that hungry.. but don't worry about me.. How about you? You don't look hungry either.." he smiled politely and pointed at her plate.

It looked like someone had only taken 2 small bite from it. 
 

" I don't eat alot in the morning.. you know, " she put on a smile. She wasn't even hungry. There she was, thinking that he would be happy to see her and she could somehow offer him to be her boyfriend, but here he is, obviously too distracted to even care and see how pretty and awesome she is. Amy wanted to throw the content on her plate at him.

He was still staring into space.

" Are you okay? You look.. distracted.. " she asked him again, for the fifth time now.

" Yeah.. "

" What're you thinking about?. " Better not be yuri again, she muttered quietly under her breath.

" Nothing much.." he tried to shrug it off.

Amy decided she had to control the situation that seemed hopeless now. She had to move up to another level.

" So anyway, you know I just wanted to let you know that you have always been the best, best boy friend any girl could have," she fake a little giggle, " I mean you know boy-friend like male friend not that kinda boyfriend, "

Are you getting the hint, idioit? She looked over at Minho. He was listening, but his eyes were on his plate. 

" That's not entirely true.. but thanks.. " he replied. He couldn't help but reflect on what a bad boyfriend he was being. Saying those things to Yuri, and all the while she was just being protective, maybe a little possessive but still, she did it because she loves him.

His phone rang.

" WHERE THE ARE YOU?! SOMEONE HERE IS DYING GET YOUR BACK HERE NOW!!!! " Key shouted through the phone. Minho jumped up, both at the blasting volume and whatever he was hearing.

" WHAT? WAIT, WHAT HAPPENED? OKAY I'LL BE RIGHT THERE HOLD ON! " Minho got up at once, leaving Amy shocked and horrified at what just happened.

Did a guy just walk out on me? Me, Amy. Seriously? 

" Okay he's on his way back now, so what's the plan after that? " Key turned to ask his girlfriend. 

The rest of the boys and Jessica began breaking out in a verbal battle as they fight to choose the best idea. 

--

Note: sorry i'll update again sooon! this is just a short one cos im sort of sick right now -.-  Anyway did you guys see the fancams of jessica and jong who went to watch kyu's musical with their cupid ( aka wookie)?? OMG JONGSICA~~~ so happyyyyy!!