Is there an easy way into your heart?

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Luckily for him, Jessica wanted to change first, because that bought him about another 15 more minutes to come up with possibly the greatest date in history to win her heart. With nothing at all.
He had planned to prepare some food tomorrow morning and secretly wished he had done so earlier.

Jessica came back quickly in her sweater and shorts ( which Jonghyun always thought looked so adorable on her) and they began walking out of the building.

As Jonghyun began making a conversation about her day, a familiar voice greeted them.

" Oppa, I thought you said you were going to the practicing room? It's only 30minutes how come you're leaving already? " Krystal asked, eyes darting towards her sister.

What.the.. So my sister was the one on the phone with Jonghyun? He can't be serious. Is he playing me and my sister at the same time? Jessica was ready to walk away.

Feeling the heat coming from Krystal's eyes, Jonghyun wanted to bury himself in the ground and vanished. Why why why, of all places and time. He took a glance at jessica and saw her frowns returning, like little lines of disappointment.

Jonghyun put his arms around Jessica and replied, " Yeah I came by to pick your sister up, Oppa told you to go to sleep right? Only adults like us are allowed to wander about at night you know, even thought of course your sister is only allowed to do so when I'm with her ".

Krystal's eyes were now swelling up. Angry and jealous, she simply managed out a weak " Oh.. I didn't know you guys were together"

Seeing her little sister broken, Jessica reached out for her arm, " Look Krystal, it's not like what you think, you could..-" she was desperate to make her sister happy.
 
" No it's fine it's really fine have fun ! " she said as her two hands stuck up to push Jessica's arms away and turned around.

" Have fun! " Jonghyun waved and smiled before pulling Jessica forward by her shoulders.

" What the hell is wrong with you?! That's my sister! ! Let me go ! " she protested

"shhh, listen" Jonghyun said as he placed a finger on his mouth to signal her.

Jessica didn't care. That was Krystal Jung, her baby sister. Even if she was one of his toys, one of stupid girls who was gonna take Jonghyun away, she didn't care.
Struggling to stop Jessica, Jonghyun exerted a little strength and forced her to stay still.

Krystal was dialing on her phone and seconds after her voice was chirpy again, " Oppa! Sorry I didn't pick up your call just now.. no no i'm free to talk "

Jessica listened in disbelief.

" See, she's not really into me. She's still young. She doesn't know how to like someone Jess, relax " Jonghyun looked over at Jessica. He hated to say but he knew Jessica's "little" sister well better than she knew.

" But.. "

" But what? I'll never ditch you for anyone " Jonghyun said playfully.

" Is this what you say to every other girl? You're disgusting, " she rolled her eyes and shrugged his arm off her shoulders.

But he was telling the truth. The plain simple honest truth. And she did believed it, even though she didn't want to. Without realizing, her heart had opened just a little for him. It might have been just a small insignificant incident to him, but every word he said, every action he just made meant everything to her.

He just turned her sister down for her without thinking. Even though she did feel bad about it, but after seeing how her sister clearly didn't seem to be very affected , she felt a little better.
Maybe it was just that no girl could resist being happy and proud of herself when a boy chooses her and turns another down openly. It was selfish, she knew but she couldn't help feeling happy. Jessica thought quietly as they walked.

5 minutes had gone by and Jessica was still quiet as they walked aimlessly. The boys' dorm came into sight.He didn't realized he was walking back home even without thinking. They were fast reaching it before he stopped them infront of a convenient store.Though it was a stupid idea, he knew he didn't have much choice.

" Beer? " He suggested, hoping she was still not dazing.

" Are you even old enough to be drinking ? " She replied, looking up at him. Eyes a little soften now.

" Yes noona ", he replied back cheekily

Jessica laughed a little and replied, " That's right I'm your noona you ought to show me some respect,".

And that was the first time he felt Jessica letting her guards down around him, no icy stares, harsh words, just herself. Comfortable and carefree. Maybe she was happy that I chose her over Krystal? But I would do that on every other day for you, Jessica. He looked at her with a gentle gaze.

---

" oppa stop saying that ! You're just exaggerating ! You know I can never be as good as my sister. I mean.. every boy in SM likes her and all. I'm just afraid she'll get taken advantage of .."

Krystal swung her handbag onto her table as she read the popping message on her computer monitor.

[ Jaejoong_dbsk: Hey Krystal are you there? I went over to the practice room just now to find you but you weren't there.                                   Your sister have been real cold to me so if you could just tell her that I'm sorry and that i'll be waiting for her below her dorm,I'll be really thankful! Thanks ! ]

------------------------

" because you know she can't even hold her liquor.. " Krystal said as she moved her mouse to the 'x' box and clicked.

If i'm not getting Jonghyun, you'll never gonna get Jaejoong back too.
 
" Anyway, are you home yet ? How can a pretty girl be walking alone on the street by herself at this time? " the voice on the other side of the line asked.

" Oh don't worry oppa, I was just at the convenient store buying some food. Aren't you sleepy? You're not tired of talking to me?" Krystal replied trying to divert the topic.

She didn't wanna talk about her sister now. She wanted to win over her sister. Whatever it takes, she was gonna destroy her. She walked over to her window and looked out.

" No of course not. You know how I love it when I'm on the phone with you.. " the boy replied.