when you do that thing you do

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

She had to turn away,she couldn't face him. She didn't know why but she just knew she had to before her face turns red and exploded. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me?! she thought to herself as she struggled to maintain her cool.

Was it the alcohol? Taemin thought, still puzzled and unable to grasp the reality

" Go out with me " Jonghyun said.
The playfulness has now crept back onto his face again.

She turned around, shocked but not entirely hating what she was hearing.
" Why should I? " She retorted back.

" To convince me. I think you like me, prove me wrong. One date. You fall for me,you lose." . She thought.

 But even though she knew he was such a douche for saying that, another part of her didn't care. She wanted to be with him. And she guessed that was how much she liked him because she heard herself said,
" Okay, I'll do it "

Those words came out so nonchalantly yet so confidently at the same time. Is that how you really feel about me? You're really an ice, princess.Jonghyun thought.

As soon as she spoke her last word, the live band on the stage started to play and the girls excused themselves to the bathroom, dragging Jessica along.

" Are you out of your mind?! You gave your first kiss to Jonghyun?! "
" OMG! are you actually considering a date?! This Kim jonghyun is something! "
" Jess,omg you're blushing like crazy right now!  "

She barely understood half of what they were saying. And she didn't really care , she was too happy to care.

"Look at you smiling like an idiot, can't you just admit it now that you've liked him all along? You're gonna be a very very happy loser" Yuri teased as she tugged at Jessica's shoulders, earning giggles from the rest.

Back at the table, the boys were now excited and gone wild at the scene that had just unfolded before their eyes.

", did Jessica Jung just made out with you for like 2 minutes because of ing gum?! " Key yelled through the music with his finger pointing at Jessica's direction.
" I ING NEED ONE OF THOSE TOO ! " he exclaimed as reached for a high-5 with Taemin.
"You scored a real nice one right there! " Taemin added with a cheeky smile.
" Can you just calm down? " Onew said between his laughter as he watched Key punched Jonghyun's back.
" Calm down? Hyung, nice one with Tiffany, that was real smooth " Minho teased Onew as the rest of the boys shouted and high 5 each other again.

Jonghyun reached out for his water again as he laughed at s who were now singing along with the band,

"Baby there's something about you that I can hold on to, I'm gonna hold on to that"

Jonghyun mouthed along and smiled. He reached into his jeans pocket for another gum and popped it into his mouth.