Stay the night

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

As they finally reached the rooftop, Minho's skin tingled at the cool wind.
Standing in the middle of the rooftop was a small circular table which had a long lighted candle on it. He was speechless.

Yuri was now taking out the stuff from the basket as she set the table. When she was done, she turned around and motioned him to sit.

" Wow.. Baby what is all this? I thought we were gonna have dinner.. "

" Yeah we're goon have a candle lit dinner, you know how I've always wanted to have one but we never really got the chance too so I thought you know we-"

He shut her up with a kiss. Moving his hands down her perfect body, he couldn't resist but pulled her closer for a longer passionate kiss.

When they finally broke out, he reached up gently to swipe the hair off her face and kissed her forehead. He pulled her into a hug before whispering over her head, " Silly, I should be the one doing all these for you". He was momentarily overwhelmed by guilty as they stood in silence.

The dinner was nothing short of beautiful. Though the rooftop didn't have a spectacular view, it was still perfect. Though the food was definitely not a chef's material, Minho loved the face that she cooked it just for him.
As the night went on, he couldn't stop falling in love with her all over again.
It was like their first date, but only better.
She was just as beautiful, just as stunning, just as prettier and a ton cuter.

As he wiped his mouth after the meal, he felt something knocking softly against his feet.

" Hey ! Look there's.. " Yuri pointed down.

Tugging at his feet was a little toy cyclist that carried a small card and a box behind him. Minho squinted his eyes to make out the words on the card.

" Choi Minho, will you always be my boyfriend? "

He looked up at met Yuri's eyes that were full of sparkles and liveliness.His lips curled into the warmest smile.

He opened the box to find two identical mental chain bracelet.

" What is this? " He asked, cheeks almost bursting from all the smiling.

" Well I know you don't like wearing rings so I figured it'd be better to get us a couple bracelet"  She reached for one of the bracelet and began putting on him.

In return, he put it on her and they both sat in silence for a while, admiring the sight of their very first couple item. They were both grinning like idiots.

" This is your chain on me, so don't you worry that I'll ever run away to some other boy " She finally said, looking up at her boyfriend who had never looked happier.
He didn't know what to say. He simply her cheek and said, " I love you, I really do."

--

As Tiffany tiptoe to get a closer look of what was happening, Onew whispered into her ears, startling her a little at the sudden warmness in her ear.

" Did it reach him? " he asked

" Yeah, omg I think they're gonna kiss now ! " She squealed excitedly.
Afraid that Minho might see them, Onew put his hand over Tiffany's mouth before she could get any louder.

Tiffany was glad that he was standing behind her, otherwise he would have seen her flushed cheeks that couldn't hide her feelings anymore. She wanted to stand there and just enjoy the closeness of their bodies but she knew he would pull back soon. And as he did, she simply turned around and led him down the staircase.

Omg, how do I say it? How should I put it? I..

" It's kinda late now I guess I should get going.. " Onew broke the silence.

" Oh yeah.. I guess it's late.. "

" And you know about the movie sequel, I mean if you really wanna watch it I could go with you.. you know I'm just saying.."

" Yeah of course of course, " she spoked so fast Onew almost couldn't catch the words.

" Friday?"

" Yeah sure! " she snapped

Realising that she was making a fool out of herself, she quickly walked down the staircase to reach her doorstep. She didn't know how to tell him how she felt. She was afraid that he wouldn't return those feelings.

The most frustrating part of all was that he was just so nice to everyone. Not just her and it . Because she could never really be sure of how he really felt about her. He could just being himself, the nice self he was.

" So.. you better go in and get some sleep now and thanks for tonight it was really fun " he smiled

" yeah.. good night " she smiled as he began turning around.

" hey jinki wait! There's s s something I wanna tell you" she stammered.

" Hmm? " He turned back.

She was stuck. Stupid mouth. It just wouldn't come out. The words were scrambled in her head. It was like she couldn't string them together into a sentence.

" you know that part where the guy was kneeling in the rain was my favorite part.. yup"
she said, wanting to slap herself at what was coming out of .

" .. okay.. you go in and have a good rest yeah? I'll see you tomorrow at practice" And with that, he left. Heart beating faster than ever with the silliest smile plastered all over his face.

--

" It's a pity you can't see any stars from here" Minho said as he stared at the sky from where he laid. Yuri had brought a mat so they had decided to lay down and enjoy the great weather.

" Sometimes all of us would just come up here and watch the moving clouds, pointing and laughing at its shapes you know, it's really fun too, " she said, cuddling closer to Minho. He laughed at her.

" It's that fun? You girls actually come up here to do that? " He looked down at her face that was smiling back.

" Look at that one! see it looks just a bunny ! Isn't it cute? " she pointed up

" Nah… it looks more like a scissors "

" No way! It's totally a bunny I'm telling you"

" Okay okay it's a bunny baby, you win" He said and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

" I'm getting sleepy.. let's pack up" Her voice was soft now.

" Don't go anywhere, just stay here beside me " He kissed her head and pulled her into his arms as she fell asleep.

This was the best night of his life.

--